Jonnys and Psrquacks talk crap thread so we dont de-rail other threads, thread

jonny2192

@LivertoolĀ wrote:

Yeah, not going to happen. Duck was too optimistic but once again found itself in situation like thisĀ šŸ˜

This video scared me today. I put all my chips with AA+FD for almost 116K pot in when 21 players left in Omaha freeroll and got a riverkill 2 outer in return.

Btw @Livertool , you link awesome videos like this and the mascot drummer. Really nice job.:Thumbsup:

• Like 1

@psrquackĀ wrote:

@LivertoolĀ wrote:

@psrquackĀ wrote:

Any advice how should I beat this map @Livertool ?:scared:

Ā 

Easy, just go to Anfield and you win :)

What game is that?

Or use Suarez and bite them all.šŸ¤£

Shattered Colony: The Survivors, nice zombie killer old game. Found it on Kongregate.

Oh, i thought it was some bridge building game. No wonder those zombies didn't make senseĀ šŸ¤£

Do zombies go after ducks or do they just attack humans?

• Like 1

@LivertoolĀ wrote:

Oh, i thought it was some bridge building game. No wonder those zombies didn't make senseĀ šŸ¤£

Do zombies go after ducks or do they just attack humans?

The most scary thing is human ran out of supplies and they hunt everthing what is edible, so ducks aren't safe, but zombies eat humans, so there is a revenge.šŸ¤£

• Like 1

@PurpsĀ wrote:

Ā 

Am I the only one who has no quacking clue who this apparently legendary Elron person is?

Am I too old? Do I miss something important for not knowing who he is? Should I even care?

:teardrop:

I know, the name was involved to Wall Street Scandal. Oh no, that was Enron. Then the electric car company owner? Nope. Maybe the half-elven character from The Hobbit? Big no-no. Then I'm still clueless because I don't think this oneĀ https://elron.ee/ should be. Is there any place in the clueless club?

@Livertool: another one appeared, but today I'm a little busy, so I hope I can play the evening one.

• Like 2

@psrquackĀ wrote:

@PurpsĀ wrote:

Ā 

Am I the only one who has no quacking clue who this apparently legendary Elron person is?

Am I too old? Do I miss something important for not knowing who he is? Should I even care?

I know, the name was involved to Wall Street Scandal. Oh no, that was enlon. Then the electric car company owner? Nope. Maybe the half-elven character from The Hobbit? Big no-no. Then I'm still clueless because I don't think this oneĀ https://elron.ee/ should be. Is there any place in the clueless club?

@Livertool: another one appeared, but today I'm a little busy, so I hope I can play the evening one.

I wasted my tikiet. And ofc out as bubble duck

giphy.gif.ca8ac8e1d68b192989bf29573cf85527.gif

• Like 1

@LivertoolĀ wrote:

@psrquackĀ wrote:

@PurpsĀ wrote:

Ā 

I know, the name was involved to Wall Street Scandal. Oh no, that was enlon. Then the electric car company owner? Nope. Maybe the half-elven character from The Hobbit? Big no-no. Then I'm still clueless because I don't think this oneĀ https://elron.ee/ should be. Is there any place in the clueless club?

I wasted my tikiet. And ofc out as bubble duck

giphy.gif.8b3077a279f899f064b23820d4fd671c.gif

Well, don't worry, next time we will quack together and don't forget, being bubble boy is also a skill.šŸ‘

• Like 1

@LivertoolĀ wrote:

@psrquackĀ wrote:

Goodbye @Livertool or @Purps and thanks all the fishes. I hope you will crush the NL400 tables.

https://yle.fi/uutiset/osasto/news/finnish_syndicate_scoops_92_million_euros_in_biggest_ever_eurojackpot_win/10936820

I am happy that it went in so many ways. 92 million way too much for one duck :)

I agree, those chunk of the wholeĀ  money can ease your life but can't ruin it.

• Like 1

@LivertoolĀ wrote:

@psrquackĀ wrote:

Hey @Livertool or others . Do you have any clue about this freeroll?

hm3.thumb.png.9e7ca0f3b742873a23df7117a80e0707.png

Dunno but i am in. Thanks for heads up :)

Only Stubb i know is this idiot but hardly think he is arranging freerollsĀ :laugh:

stu.JPG.8d03ed3c0bf5ba6844f074f8b460f2d5.JPG

My first thought was Stubbe, but later realized the e was missed. Dunno who is that guy, but I feel that lack of knowledge is better for me. Btw did you opted in to the cardschat freerolls which we were talking about?

• Like 1

@psrquackĀ wrote:

My first thought was Stubbe, but later realized the e was missed. Dunno who is that guy, but I feel that lack of knowledge is better for me. Btw did you opted in to the cardschat freerolls which we were talking about?

Stubbe=good, Stubb= very very bad

Not yet, did opt in time finish already?

Edit. Done

• Like 1