Jonnys and Psrquacks talk crap thread so we dont de-rail other threads, thread

jonny2192

@psrquack wrote:

What do you think would be awesome if after preflop allin others cards(the folded) would be also visible? Then you could see how many possible outs you really have? I think it would be awesome.

Then you would have to see whole deck too and slow down dealing that you would have time to see all cards. Sometimes would be nice to know but sometimes not. Ignorance is bliss 😛

• Like 1

@Livertool wrote:

@psrquack wrote:

@Livertool wrote:

Then you would have to see whole deck too and slow down dealing that you would have time to see all cards. Sometimes would be nice to know but sometimes not. Ignorance is bliss 😛

Not the whole deck, but the incoming board cards yes.😛

What about those outs that are in remainig deck? :D

I'm not jealous, you can keep them if you want.😛 Btw do you have cardschat account? They will run some juicy freerolls on Stars and one on Unibet on September celebrating their anniversary. You need to opt in to the PS freerolls.

• Like 1

@psrquack wrote:

@Livertool wrote:

@psrquack wrote:

@Livertool wrote:

Not the whole deck, but the incoming board cards yes.😛

What about those outs that are in remainig deck? :D

I'm not jealous, you can keep them if you want.😛 Btw do you have cardschat account? They will run some juicy freerolls on Stars and one on Unibet on September celebrating their anniversary. You need to opt in to the PS freerolls.

I have account but haven't played ps cause ain't there always like million players? How much are pricepools?

• Like 1

@Livertool wrote:

I have account but haven't played ps cause ain't there always like million players? How much are pricepools?

Sure, it will be many, but this is side related, so no more than 5k expected (to be honest, you have to opt in before 29th of August, so I think less than 1k will be the number). At PS will be  5*1k pp freerolls with top120 leaderboard 20 and more in tickets, Unibet also 1k but only once and no need to opt in, just register with password.

• Like 1

@psrquack wrote:

Would you try the MOU with just €5.94? Every duck loves gamble, but finishing it looks like a very risky.

@psrquack  To chase a promotion by playing NL10 with a br of €5.94 .... ummmmm, no thx :scared:

btw, isn't it amazing when people join a free competition with a set prize that will take a while before you see anything on your account. They get lucky and happen to win, and then they start crying about the prize and want to change it to something they could possibly capitalize faster.

Don't join the quacking competition if you don't like the prizes ffs! :popeye:😠

• Like 2

@Purps wrote:

btw, isn't it amazing when people join a free competition with a set prize that will take a while before you see anything on your account. They get lucky and happen to win, and then they start crying about the prize and want to change it to something they could possibly capitalize faster.

I agree, but don't get it. Happened here?

@psrquack wrote:

@Purps wrote:

I agree, but don't get it. Happened here?

@psrquack 

https://www.unibetcommunity.com/t5/Sports-Promotions/Community-SuperToto-Ay-Caramba/m-p/268646#M11385

Ok, maybe I over-reacted a little, and I do understand that people want to win something asap, but still...

• Like 1

@Purps wrote:

@psrquack 

https://www.unibetcommunity.com/t5/Sports-Promotions/Community-SuperToto-Ay-Caramba/m-p/268646#M11385

Ok, maybe I over-reacted a little, and I do understand that people want to win something asap, but still...

I don't think so. I always check prizes (and add one week as waiting period for crediting to account) and if I don't like what I see I don't participate.

• Like 2

@Purps wrote:

Meanwhile in planet Gambool:

thenuts.png.7e13539e67df4c36b0ede0b338a97339.png

#thenuts

I agree. I watched Federers hartd court games before US Open and I think he won't survive the first week. I will cheer for you.

btw any  tip for Radwanska-Meiling Wang third set outcome? I finished set2 with minimal loss, but I want it back.

• Like 2