@TTABKATA wrote:

@Purps wrote:

Later dudes, time for womens volleyball :atisfied:

Let's Go Finland! One Time!

#8 ♥️

kaisa_alanko.thumb.jpg.a68c8f8f626ef126d13fd3a2938db827.jpg

Sorry @Purps  probably next time 😛

@TTABKATA 

hehe, congrats. We had absolutely no chance today. Our girls played bad today, but I doubt they would have won even on a good day. Too far behind at every area.

I'm still happy they qualified and even won one game. Womens game is so much more entertaining than mens game nowadays :happy:

Good Luck against Azerbaidzhan and on all the matches after that 😃👍

• Like 3

@Purps wrote:

@Livertool 

They are playing the new Tool album at midnight on Radio Rock :rockon:

Marce & guests analyzing it apparently ( not sure who the guests will be )

You probably knew this already but better be safe than sorry 🆒

Didn't know, it's been loooooooong since i have listened to radio. But album is out there finally so i know my playlist for few months :D

• Like 1

@jonny2192 wrote:

12 days and I climb on to a giant duck and fly to Malta :)

@Livertool  any chance you decided to attend, I ended up getting a 3 bed apartment for 2 of us for the week.

Living largely i see :D

Would love to come but not looking like i afford right now. Unless betting gods really favour me in next to weeks. Aka not going to happen :Dissatisfied:

But just out of interest, how much would rent be?

@psrquack wrote:

@Livertool wrote:

#metoo. Frontside pic seems to be vanished too. Never liked it anyway, don't know how that diving got anything to do with community? Sinking with money is familiar but that is all resemblance i can think of 😛

Are you ready for cardschat freerolls tomorrow and a day after?

Don't know if i play tomorrow but sunday anyways. Big one on the end of the month is 1,5k 👍

• Like 1

@Livertool wrote:

@psrquack wrote:

@Livertool wrote:

#metoo. Frontside pic seems to be vanished too. Never liked it anyway, don't know how that diving got anything to do with community? Sinking with money is familiar but that is all resemblance i can think of 😛

Are you ready for cardschat freerolls tomorrow and a day after?

Don't know if i play tomorrow but sunday anyways. Big one on the end of the month is 1,5k 👍

Do we speak about the Stars or Unibet one? I mentioned the first one.

@psrquack wrote:

@Livertool wrote:

Do you think we have community freeroll this weekend?

Don't know, should we have one? When should the community league be added? I think this time it will be bounded with freeroll, but I'm clueless.

According to this we might have. Then again we might not have :Laugh: Or is it even for everyone if it will happen? I don't know.

And i was talking about ub freeroll. Haven't even looked ps ones or played there in long time. I guess i got to update software first :D

• Like 1

@psrquack wrote:

@Livertool wrote:

I have account but haven't played ps cause ain't there always like million players? How much are pricepools?

Sure, it will be many, but this is side related, so no more than 5k expected (to be honest, you have to opt in before 29th of August, so I think less than 1k will be the number). At PS will be  5*1k pp freerolls with top120 leaderboard 20 and more in tickets, Unibet also 1k but only once and no need to opt in, just register with password.

If you didn't apply during the application's period don't upgrade the software. Otherwise you can see your ticket on the right place of the client.

• Like 1