Jonnys and Psrquacks talk crap thread so we dont de-rail other threads, thread

jonny2192

This one @Livertool . Thanks.

Welcome to Daily Quack Quiz Show

Everyone loves free stuff. This time you have to short the rewards of the promotions by the value of them. Start from the cheapest and end with the wealthiest. Please note cash tickets or/and free spins value are equal to their nominal currency.

A, MTT giveaway to other community member during Community Advent Calendar promotion in 2017

B, Daily prize of the US Open with AndreiBN (2019) draw

C, Unibet Open kickstarter to London major challenge reward, hosted by VikingsAF

D, Community Surprize for players who got accepted solution notification from another player by Ray-Unibet

E, Weekly Surprise-Week 15

@LivertoolĀ wrote:

Is this no cheating question again or not? Little bit confused cause last question i got clue to help figure out ? :)

This would be tomorrow's question, but I find it too hard to answer with that hink that you received almost all of those free stuffs.šŸ˜ƒ So what is your opinion, is this doable or completely not?

• Like 1

@LivertoolĀ wrote:

Pretty sure D was 5ā‚¬ and i think it was freebet

A was 10ā‚¬? Or was it 1ā‚¬... no, too low. It was 10 :D

Well, you know 3 of 5, it means this wasn't too difficult.šŸ¤£ D was UOS ticket, but ā‚¬5 that's correct and A was ā‚¬10.

Other 2 were: https://www.unibetcommunity.com/t5/Community-Promotions/100-euro-Unibet-Open-tickets-Give-away-to-kickstart-for-London/m-p/55000#M11290

https://www.unibetcommunity.com/t5/Community-Promotions/Weekly-Surprise-Week-15/m-p/150886

• Like 1

@psrquackĀ wrote:

@LivertoolĀ wrote:

Pretty sure D was 5ā‚¬ and i think it was freebet

A was 10ā‚¬? Or was it 1ā‚¬... no, too low. It was 10 :D

Well, you know 3 of 5, it means this wasn't too difficult.šŸ¤£ D was UOS ticket, but ā‚¬5 that's correct and A was ā‚¬10.

Other 2 were: https://www.unibetcommunity.com/t5/Community-Promotions/100-euro-Unibet-Open-tickets-Give-away-to-kickstart-for-London/m-p/55000#M11290

https://www.unibetcommunity.com/t5/Community-Promotions/Weekly-Surprise-Week-15/m-p/150886

Hmm, i have no recollection of that weekly surprise thou my name is on list. Must have been drunkĀ šŸ¤£

• Like 1

@psrquackĀ wrote:

@LivertoolĀ wrote:

Ā 

Hmm, i have no recollection of that weekly surprise thou my name is on list. Must have been drunkĀ šŸ¤£

Check it, maybe it's still available.šŸ¤£

Later scrolled page down and there i was asking spins for bloodsuckers 2 so i certainly got them. Just have black spot in my memory of that eraĀ :wow:Ā 

• Like 1

@psrquackĀ wrote:

Ā 

Ā 

Dunno how it works. Maybe we should ask Jonny.

Maybe time will tell. Just thought if there has been similar in past that i haven't seen. Idea is kind of good but how interesting is it to go to Dublin if live far and you are really short on stack like 1 bb. Go all the way there and out after first handĀ šŸ¤£

• Like 1

@LivertoolĀ wrote:

Maybe time will tell. Just thought if there has been similar in past that i haven't seen. Idea is kind of good but how interesting is it to go to Dublin if live far and you are really short on stack like 1 bb. Go all the way there and out after first handĀ šŸ¤£

Or you jsut travel to Dublin and play the first part of the tourney on your laptop.šŸ˜€

• Like 1

Ā 

@LivertoolĀ Have you managed to get on the UCL fantasy page better today?Ā 

There seems to be some issues with the logging in. Ticking the "Keep me logged in" box at least doesn't work too well. I have to manually log-in every other time. And also it does show me my picked players even when I'm not logged in, and I can make changes too but then those are obviously not saved. Probably something like you experienced yesterday.

Oh well, carry on with the Trivial PurpsuitĀ šŸ†’

• Like 1

@LivertoolĀ wrote:

@PurpsĀ 

Today it has been working. Kind of took my motivation thou yesterday cause i couldn't take team that i wantedĀ šŸ˜ž

Yeah, well, ur not that far behind on points. And if you wanted to make a lot of transfers you can use the wildcard on gameday 2 and change the whole damn team for free if you will.Ā šŸ‘

• Like 1