Jonnys and Psrquacks talk crap thread so we dont de-rail other threads, thread

jonny2192

Welcome to Daily Quack Quiz Show

They are people who can't live without the community. What was the name of the topic in where Stubbe announced his return?

A, Papa Smurf has a good news for you  B, The Return of the Prodigal Son

C,The Leader of the Pack is Back              D, Hello Again!!!

E, The Silk Road returns to Malta               F, (Unleashed)Thirsty Hammer smashes Peaceful Days again

@psrquack wrote:

I like the idea running the Community Poker all week long, the only problem is I can't find the tourneys sincs tuesday. Maybe i should evolve to higher rank to be able to play them.:teardrop:

Sorry, don't get it? Someone suggested that or someone playing everyday? Just woke up 😪

And D, Hello Again!!! may be right answer?

• Like 1

@Livertool wrote:

@psrquack wrote:

I like the idea running the Community Poker all week long, the only problem is I can't find the tourneys sincs tuesday. Maybe i should evolve to higher rank to be able to play them.:teardrop:

Sorry, don't get it? Someone suggested that or someone playing everyday? Just woke up 😪

No, that was sarcasm pointing they are too lazy updating expired promotions. Is that your final answer?🤣

• Like 1

@psrquack wrote:

@Livertool wrote:

@psrquack wrote:

No, that was sarcasm pointing they are too lazy updating expired promotions. Is that your final answer?🤣

Ok 🤣 And yes. That is only thread name that is familiar to me :)

• Like 1

@Livertool wrote:

Ok 🤣 And yes. That is only thread name that is familiar to me :)

I checked your choice and it is

wrong!:waterfall:

This would be the correct answer: https://www.unibetcommunity.com/t5/General-Poker/The-Return-of-the-Prodigal-Son/m-p/217814#M36044

aflac-duck-salon-large-6-580x326

Don't worry, free worms will be ready tomorrow too!

• Like 1

Today is a beautiful day but it may happen you want to have a break and go off. What symbol represents the off topics on the main page of the community?

A, open door                       B, talking heads

C, blackout                          D, island with 2 palms

E, sleepy looked person    F, empty bottle

• Like 1

@psrquack wrote:

Today is a beautiful day but it may happen you want to have a break and go off. What symbol represents the off topics on the main page of the community?

A, open door                       B, talking heads

C, blackout                          D, island with 2 palms

E, sleepy looked person    F, empty bottle

I took 50/50 and machine removed C,D,E. Audience wasn't sure but said that definitely not A. Phoned friend: no answer, must be sleeping beside empty bottle so i gotta go with B?

• Like 1

@Livertool wrote:

I took 50/50 and machine removed C,D,E. Audience wasn't sure but said that definitely not A. Phoned friend: no answer, must be sleeping beside empty bottle so i gotta go with B?

Well, I give you the ultimate help: Is this your final answer?🤣*

*Please don't compare the answer to a room looks like after 3 days party(empty bottles everywhere).

• Like 1

@psrquack wrote:

@Livertool wrote:

*Please don't compare the answer to a room looks like after 3 days party(empty bottles everywhere).

I saw it now when i enterd offtopic. Island with palms :) I don't think i ever even noticed that there is different pictures in front of different topics :D

• Like 1

@Livertool wrote:

@psrquack wrote:

@Livertool wrote:

I saw it now when i enterd offtopic. Island with palms :) I don't think i ever even noticed that there is different pictures in front of different topics :D

You sneaky duck.🤣 Btw, correct answer is correct answer so welcome to the next round!

bread-duck

• Like 1

@Livertool wrote:

@psrquack wrote:

Only 1480 people left to the grand 20K member giveaway. Guess what will we have. I think golden feder groomer would be awesome!

Maybe they giveway 20k members and start all over again out of fresh table :D

That would be great. Do you know the movie They Shoot Horses, Don't They? It would be a battle royale to keep your comminity alias. You should complete tasks every day for example win a SNG, qualify to Supernova etc. If you fail, your account would be suspended from 1 week to ever.

• Like 1