Jonnys and Psrquacks talk crap thread so we dont de-rail other threads, thread

jonny2192

@Livertool wrote:

I did apply. Have to check it out when i'm feeling less lazy 😪

I feel the same lazyness towards my challenge. Last month I was able to keep register to night freerolls, now I'm almost too lazy to register to other ones. It seems I just realized it's just much ado for nothing. Btw did you win something big in the last few days?

@psrquack wrote:

@Livertool wrote:

According to this we might have. Then again we might not have :Laugh: Or is it even for everyone if it will happen? I don't know.

To be honest Jeppe said freeroll is coming not arriving.:Rofl:

Yeah and he didn't say where it is going. Or was it just sexual phrase :Laugh: Like said, who knows. Holding breath not recommended :Happyshy:

• Like 1

@Livertool wrote:

@psrquack wrote:

@Livertool wrote:

According to this we might have. Then again we might not have :Laugh: Or is it even for everyone if it will happen? I don't know.

To be honest Jeppe said freeroll is coming not arriving.:Rofl:

Yeah and he didn't say where it is going. Or was it just sexual phrase :Laugh: Like said, who knows. Holding breath not recommended :Happyshy:

If this is sexual phrase means freerolls will f-u-c-k us both till the end of this week?:Rofl: Meh, i hope not.

Yes, expecting nothing is the correct behaviour.

• Like 1

@psrquack wrote:

@Livertool wrote:

I did apply. Have to check it out when i'm feeling less lazy 😪

I feel the same lazyness towards my challenge. Last month I was able to keep register to night freerolls, now I'm almost too lazy to register to other ones. It seems I just realized it's just much ado for nothing. Btw did you win something big in the last few days?

Biggest win in week has been infected elbows from gym, so not very high wins 🤣

Lazy ducks get no worms, that is why we are starving and even more lazy 😛

• Like 1