Jonnys and Psrquacks talk crap thread so we dont de-rail other threads, thread

jonny2192

@Livertool wrote:

@psrquack wrote:

@Livertool wrote:

Poker noob question: how come i didn't get any bonus points for that lvvs tourny?

The loyalty freeroll? Just login, watch the stream and collect 500 points and a week before the loyalty redeem your points to tickiet.

45+5€ buy in. Isn't that suppose to bring 50 bonus point for shop?

I don't know what is that. €50 tourney should be 5000 bonus points, but I still don't have any clue what is that tourney.

@psrquack wrote:

@Livertool wrote:

@psrquack wrote:

@Livertool wrote:

Poker noob question: how come i didn't get any bonus points for that lvvs tourny?

The loyalty freeroll? Just login, watch the stream and collect 500 points and a week before the loyalty redeem your points to tickiet.

45+5€ buy in. Isn't that suppose to bring 50 bonus point for shop?

I don't know what is that. €50 tourney should be 5000 bonus points, but I still don't have any clue what is that tourney.

I dunno either :D Lets take the easy way out. @RayL  @JeppeL  @Stubbe-Unibet  can you check my poker account, did i get enough points? If 50€ buy in should bring 5k challenge points, how come i have only 1885 points? Do they reset after each reward?

I might be wrong but didn't you used to get bonus points for shop too with buy ins? I remember that i played 100€ once  and got 100 points for bonus shop. Or was it just coincidence and they came from some award via challenge points?

Don't play that much that i've troubled to find out how they work but now that i tried, very mix max information :D

@Livertool wrote:

I dunno either :D Lets take the easy way out. @RayL  @JeppeL  @Stubbe-Unibet  can you check my poker account, did i get enough points? If 50€ buy in should bring 5k challenge points, how come i have only 1885 points? Do they reset after each reward?

Oh, no if you want to buy in the €50 ticket that should cost 5000 bonus points, but if you play the €50 tourney (45+5) then you should receive 500 challenge points(every cent you pay in rake will give you 1 challenge point) .

• Like 1

Yeah, took a look at the challenge rewards and 5k would be huge points for 5€ rake :D

But really confusing when there are two different kind of points. Even in help section people referring challenge points as bonus points which makes it even more confusing.

Just to be sure: you don't get bonus points to shop for rake directly. Only way to get bonus points to shop is completing challenges or joining community competitions and winning them?

• Like 1

@psrquack wrote:

@Livertool wrote:

@psrquack wrote:

So funny the 500 Bronze Invitational freeroll has 150 paying places but 14 entrants.

Others ain't too crowded too. Pay out guarantee for those got in :laugh: 

Do you have ticket for them? I don't know what was the requirement.

No way Jose. Idk know what were requirement but apparently pretty tough to achieve :D

• Like 1

@Livertool wrote:

@psrquack wrote:

@Livertool wrote:

@psrquack wrote:

So funny the 500 Bronze Invitational freeroll has 150 paying places but 14 entrants.

Others ain't too crowded too. Pay out guarantee for those got in :laugh: 

Do you have ticket for them? I don't know what was the requirement.

No way Jose. Idk know what were requirement but apparently pretty tough to achieve :D

I have one 500 rage to riches bronze freeroll tickiet so I was happy I'm one of the chosen ones, but suddenly realized it's another promo.

• Like 1

Make us proud tomorrow. Well, can't write the results again.:teardrop: But this is a good news for you guys.👍

Btw @Livertool , if I will win any from the gift spins I will try to reach €250 and play Malta qualifier via betting. so pray not to win anything or I will spam the results here.😛

• Like 1

@psrquack wrote:

Make us proud tomorrow. Well, can't write the results again.:teardrop: But this is a good news for you guys.👍

Btw @Livertool , if I will win any from the gift spins I will try to reach €250 and play Malta qualifier via betting. so pray not to win anything or I will spam the results here.😛

Lets hope at least 10 cents then so you can start grinding bets :D That would be something else, 10 starburst spins to uo :D

• Like 1

A serious question for a change for any different European countries.

If you had to post a 350mm x 250mm x 25mm package(classed as large letter in UK) weighinh 100 grams.
How much would it cost to send to Spain,Italy,France just normal postage and if it is signed for.

I am asking because I am trying to find if its cheaper to send from another European country than sending from the UK.
It cost me £2.90 with no signature and £8 with signature(incomparison to in the UK 84p and £2.03).

Sending to Spain and Italy can be a nuisance as stuff goes missing quite often but the postage is too expensive to send signed for just for one item.

If I can find the write postage costs would be looking to set up something abroad or possiblly something someone cound do from home.

You can exchange UO tickets again all is unicorns and rainbows in Unibet land.