Jonnys and Psrquacks talk crap thread so we dont de-rail other threads, thread

jonny2192

It is not a secret what they are doing anymore...even someone with a bad math and low IQ can figure out.

I would recommend them to go to the next level in poker money management.
After the customer deposits the money,give him survey to know how,and where,he will spend his money.Based on that,they can make plans for the future,not week/month/year ,but for tomorrow.

Will leave this post for a while,and then edit. 😉

• Like 2

@psrquack wrote:

I remember when they wrote poker is only 2% of traffic but It seems they want every cents from it.

I blame all these players that rarely deposit win a few tixs on twitch and win packages to like Romania and Malta and take all winnings out to pay for the holliday.

Oh ducking hell just described me. 🤣🤣

I can not really complain as have done well from freebies in different channels from Unibet but it does seem in the last 1/2 years value keeps getting lower and lower.

Missions worth a fraction of what they were and a lot harder to complete, Twitch giveaways in streamer channels a fraction of before and UO streams a lot less prizes.

(Won a hoodie in last UO twitter comp still waiting for someone to contact me, wonder if Jamie got his job back)

Freerolls less enticing, I used to be able to win at least 1 or a 2 a week, and could win that 50x1e mtt tix at 1am most nights, not to mention the tix exchange being stopped for awhile that was a freerollers dream once you built a roll even if you couldnt win a package you could get to 100k challenge points just by playing sats and get the bonuses from challenges not to mention the odd cash prize from being runner up in sats.

I understand from a business point of view it makes sense to give tixs to an event that is overlaying anyway but it seems there are little cutbacks everywhere concerning the poker none seem that big till you sit back and look at what you got 3 years ago compared to now.

Still love the Unibet community and the poker just seems less and less value to grinding as time goes on.

• Like 4
You can exchange UO tickets again all is unicorns and rainbows in Unibet land.

@psrquack wrote:

It seems Jonny won so many free stuffs in the previous years that Unibet should decrease the giveaways before they go bankrupt.🤣

Jonny with all his freeroll,giveaway,promo money and Unibet, tbf I buried them in my money pit 🤣

barks-sport-of-tycoons.jpg.6343a6f0c94d102667deff6a90fefbab.jpg

• Like 2

@jonny2192 wrote:

@psrquack wrote:

It seems Jonny won so many free stuffs in the previous years that Unibet should decrease the giveaways before they go bankrupt.🤣

Jonny with all his freeroll,giveaway,promo money and Unibet, tbf I buried them in my money pit 🤣

barks-sport-of-tycoons.jpg.c02af90569bde2a981e8f30a5ecff068.jpg

We were thinking of setting up duckbet with @psrquack  But now that bounties gone, we are lacking funding. Want to join @jonny2192 ?

It will be greatest gambling room ever. No value at anything 🤣

• Like 2

@Livertool wrote:

@jonny2192 wrote:

@psrquack wrote:

We were thinking of setting up duckbet with @psrquack  But now that bounties gone, we are lacking funding. Want to join @jonny2192 ?

It will be greatest gambling room ever. No value at anything 🤣

Im in duckbet ftw :laugh:

I do have an idea I was thinking off with my existing stuff and may benefit contributors, I will mention more when I got through my current list of things to do,

• Like 2

@XY wrote:

Like Livertool  mentioned...and to add.

New Unibet ambassador,ex.kitchen chef.

What else...above average IQ...and so on. 🤣

Havent you saw latest line-up of ambassadors @psrquack ?

Worth to do research. 

He looks like a man who sends you energy through his TV show when you call him on a boring morning.:laugh:

Malta flights booked from my winnings, need some accomadation and maybe some money to play a hand of poker :)

40e cash and 100e UO tixs left to win something with.

Flight out icon

To Malta FR8928

Liverpool - Malta

Tue, 10 Sep 19
Departure time - 09:55
Arrival time - 14:25
(LPL) - (MLA)

Flight back icon

To Liverpool FR8929

Malta - Liverpool

Tue, 17 Sep 19
Departure time - 06:45
Arrival time - 09:30
(MLA) - (LPL)
  • Like 3

@Livertool wrote:

I wonder why someone wants to pay to leave Liverpool? Ever. Some are just so lucky 😛

What i also wonder, was my old community back idea so offensive that they removed it :wow:

The normal question would be "who would pay to get to Liverpool" 

What I also wonder is how this thread has survived so long.

• Like 2

@jonny2192 wrote:

@Livertool wrote:

I wonder why someone wants to pay to leave Liverpool? Ever. Some are just so lucky 😛

What i also wonder, was my old community back idea so offensive that they removed it :wow:

The normal question would be "who would pay to get to Liverpool" 

What I also wonder is how this thread has survived so long.

You just did, when you booked those flights 😏 Liverpool is the promised town and Anfield is mecca 🆒

I got devious duck plan to join Malta party. So twisted that i even surprised myself but more about that later 🤫

Thread has survived long alright and is one few that gets replies constantly 🤣

• Like 2

@Livertool  I only paid to get Liverpool cos it was cheaper and better flights than Manchester, I am going to close my eyes on the way through 🤣

My sons actually at University in Liverpool :)

• Like 2