Jonnys and Psrquacks talk crap thread so we dont de-rail other threads, thread

jonny2192

@jonny2192 wrote:

@psrquack 

50 to 5x10 guaranteed winner

I can't agree how Unibet handle the ticket exchange system so I didn't ask for access and won't use it in the future till they will turn back to the old one so unfortunately that's not an option too. That's an unique moment for me and don't think I will play this level in the future so I really appreciate all your helping attitude(you, XY and others). Btw how is the hoarding going? 

• Like 1

@psrquack wrote:

The best thing is they reduced the value of freerolls when they removed the bounties right after they had a mass of new(restarter) players thanks to UO London. More players, bigger outcome, less expenses.

I think there is strong connection to uo centrolls too. Want to play them? Deposit and don't expect unibet to pay your buy in by winning cents in freerolls.

Not that there is anything wrong with that, just saying 😏

• Like 1

3rd place, it was fun. Ak vs. 77 preflop. Congrats to the 2 others for the ticket. It's good not to winning the ticket because i don't know how could I ever move abroad currently. Btw please Jonny made it to save the ducks homor.

@Livertool wrote:

@psrquack wrote:

The best thing is they reduced the value of freerolls when they removed the bounties right after they had a mass of new(restarter) players thanks to UO London. More players, bigger outcome, less expenses.

I think there is strong connection to uo centrolls too. Want to play them? Deposit and don't expect unibet to pay your buy in by winning cents in freerolls.

I think there is strong connection with Relax, who forgot to add the bug fixing panel to the newest update (they were in the hurry finishing the newest version before UO) so they used the old bugged one.

• Like 1

"Nice idea, but i'm a duck, a qualifier and a final would be too long for me".

Just play this Sunday for 250€,and then next week for package...even better!

"I can't agree how Unibet handle the ticket exchange system"

Understand you ,neither I like it,but we need to use what is served I guess?! Merging option would be also nice to have,but that is for the other thread.

"Btw how is the hoarding going"?

Like Jonny2192 said,up and down...I wouldn't mind neither going down as long as we are able to play.
Sadly,because of low interest,you only get a very few chances to play through the week.
0,20€,0,35€ and sometimes even 1€ and 2€ could not gather people for start...so you have barely a 2-3 proper chances.
Quite frustrating and unpleasant experience that forses you to wonder if it worth to chase. 😞

Also agree with Livertool here...greedy from Unibet.When I started,a year ago,Unibet had nice freerolls that other sites already killed...but now they have them worst in the industry.

• Like 2

Oh, @XY, I promised myself don't drink that cup of tea again, but I'm a sinner.

I think they invested a lot to esport streamers but that wasn't a profitable move, so they have to show a profit towards Kindred and that's the reason why they are trying to reduce costs or find an extra value. They had more expenses like french licence and some very expensive losses, like the  UO Vegas. They also wanted to exonerate the LC agents from ticket exchange and killed the economy. So I don't know what will here happen, but I'm sure the slow sinking will continue and they will reduce the number of freerolls in the next 6 months.

I have a theory why the athmosphere here was radically changed. They replaced the extra friendly people like Andrew to guys, who are also friendly, but they are not so engaged showing customers a wider picture about Unbiet plans and inside mechanism. I found a subreddit in where you were able to ask everything about Unibet poker which was created by Andrew. He was also active on 2+2 and I think Stubbe had also more time making the community a better place. So they fired people who did it with heart and hired people who never saw the beginnings of this forum so they thought everything is normal. For example it was a secret Santa promotion when you could nominate a member for a little prize on the 6th of December. Many of the current employees didn't hear about it.

• Like 1

@psrquack wrote:

@Livertool wrote:

@psrquack wrote:

I think there is strong connection with Relax, who forgot to add the bug fixing panel to the newest update (they were in the hurry finishing the newest version before UO) so they used the old bugged one.

Has there been earlier bugs with bounties? Don't remember :wonder: 

We have got bugs as bounties but that is different story :D

• Like 1

@Livertool wrote:

So you say the previous bug with bounty freerolls was another one and now a new bug with the same outcome appeared? LOL, You made my day.🤣

• Like 1

@psrquack wrote:

@Livertool wrote:

So you say the previous bug with bounty freerolls was another one and now a new bug with the same outcome appeared? LOL, You made my day.🤣

Who knows, bugs everywhere... some die off, some reincarnate. I guess that is why they are called bugs, tuff mofos like cockroaches :laugh:

I believe that bounties worked just fine in previous tournament and then just cut out in next one.

• Like 1

Cash: 40.06

Bonus Points:5852

Cash Ticket:nl=13.55 banzai=2.69

SNG/MTT tix:0

UO tixs:24.00

UK tixs 8.00

Cash: 39.17

Cash Ticket:nl=15.85 banzai=2.69

SNG/MTT/Hex tix:5

UO tixs:34.00

• Like 3
You can exchange UO tickets again all is unicorns and rainbows in Unibet land.

So cashed the nl4 tix for 20 and a bit.

Was working the bb per 100 out(know 300 flops is crap sample sixe)
and got it to 133bb per 100, what am i doing wrong?

(Winnings / # of hands) * 100 / bb

(16.00/300) * 100 / 0.04 = 133.33

Should I use hand total and not just the flops?

Even if I say I played 20% of hands it would be

16.00/1500) * 100 / 0.04 = 26.66

That still seems high

• Like 2

Cash: 39.17

Cash Ticket:nl=15.85 banzai=2.69

SNG/MTT/Hex tix:5

UO tixs:34.00

Cash: 75.63

Cash Ticket: banzai=2.69

SNG/MTT/Hex tix:

UO tixs:22.00

Tried my haxapro tixs, 3x1e and won 3e in one game lost the other 2,2e hex lost, 5e hex won 15e.

Been doing rubbish in UOs think I may wait till the people that got tixs from the streams bog off as they call with strange cards and knock me out 🤣  Lot of customers for Daras book at the very least.

I at least have enough cash to get to Malta now, just need enough to get someone else there and the return journey.

• Like 1

Cash: 75.63

Cash Ticket: banzai=2.69

SNG/MTT/Hex tix:

UO tixs:22.00

Cash: 104.19

Bonus Points:5352

Cash Ticket: banzai=1.69

SNG/MTT/Hex tix:

UO tixs:44.00

Bought an nl10 tix and cashed it for 34e, won a uo25tix after running poop in uo sats.

Unlocked the 2e hex and 2e sng and failed with both.

Sale on flights this week, 160 for both so if balance gets there will book them.

• Like 2