Jonnys and Psrquacks talk crap thread so we dont de-rail other threads, thread

jonny2192

Unibet ran out of money, only tikiets left 😏 player like me that just plays for fun they hold no interest. And i am not even that good or lucky to make smthng out of them even if i choose to try for real so real bummer. But like you said, more time for some other foolishness :happy:

• Like 2

I ain't quack enough yet to understand, still apprentice :waterfall:

But in meanwhile...

What is different between ducks and kindred lc? Ducks are good for something

What is similar with ducks and kindred lc? If you have kindred related problem they are both unable to give answer.

What you should do with next duck hunting season? Hunt kindred lc instead ducks (as job not as humans, i bet they are good persons irl)

duck.JPG.e5fff1c7042979bc4fe683d9bac91010.JPG

• Like 1

That picture is from the game called Subnautica

and shows you a situation when you are the only one survivor after a space ship crash and managed to survive many hours (in game days) then you got a signal that a ship will come to you and you can go home but at the meeting point that object on the right side suddenly spring into existence and shots the rescue ship down just inches before the landing.

If you have problem with Kindred then it's time to pay their debt. They can't stop a veteran duck like you if you will use the right duckon(weapon) against them.

516yGL6HBYL

Btw I just saw your last tattoo🤣

e5d6cf76-fb89-4157-aa99-ae4727f244a3

• Like 1

My plan worked almost perfectly:

Get action to community. Check. 😃

Get improvement to freerolls. Check. :happy: 

Get stubbe work as maniac. Check :laugh:

Make money out of it. FAIL :waterfall:

Darnest thing again that only knew couple members that could actually play. Always those newbies come to snatch prices out of community veterans 😞

• Like 1

-Hey boy, what are you doing?

-I'm eating an apple.

-Haven't you read it? Eating an apple is prohibited. I will help your and  I will protect your apple till the prohibition will be lifted.

-Please give me back my apple. I'm starving.

-Well, I don't know if you deserved that apple. Why don't you eat a pearl?

-Please I'm aspiring after my apple so much.

-Well, you have to cover my costs firstly. Taking care of an apple isn't so easy as it looks like.

-Deal! Here you are!

-You also have to say a big thank you about my generosity not to eating your apple.

-I'm so grateful, you are the best!

-Well, here is your pinapple.

-But, that's not an apple!

-Sure it is. This is the improved and modified form of the apple. If you don't want it I will keep it.

-Sigh...

Everything is changing. Why tickets would be the exception?

• Like 1

Whole lot of work for unibet and no value for them, at least not directly. I think that is the reason. It could be quite easily solved with paying bonus points instead of tickets like suggested but for some reason that ain't in their interest too.

Some might ask, what is the value of sending messages of promo of the soccer match that is nearly ended like they did other day when there was Hjk- Hifk and message came 20.00 and match ends at 20.15 :D so maybe there would be resources after all to change tickets. I mean make workers do usefull work instead of nonsense. I know that they are working in different departments and isn't in their job description but just saying.

In the end there isn't much ducks can do but to ask eagle to save your life and not eat you. It has been done many times but eagle is hungry and don't agree and all we are left is pile of feathers. So i wouldn't spend so much energy and time asking again. Quite obvious it ain't going to happen and you are setting yourself up for disappointment expecting that it will happen. 

• Like 1

@Livertool wrote:

Some might ask, what is the value of sending messages of promo of the soccer match that is nearly ended like they did other day when there was Hjk- Hifk and message came 20.00 and match ends at 20.15 :D so maybe there would be resources after all to change tickets. I mean make workers do usefull work instead of nonsense. I know that they are working in different departments and isn't in their job description but just saying.

I also got a delayed promotion mail too. I think they edit the englsih version first and send it to translation which occurs the delay.

• Like 1