Jonnys and Psrquacks talk crap thread so we dont de-rail other threads, thread

jonny2192

I don't like to use numbers so much to calculate probability when i do my gambling so i often just use slim to none and i think it is good here tooĀ :geek:

One 5 and 1 ticket was the outcome of this promo and 3ā‚¬ from them if we can't play today. And almost one ticket more but paytable screwed me and i thought bubble had burst. Surely easter to rememberĀ šŸ˜›

• Like 1

Math question of the day vol.2:

if 5 mystery freerolls will run and every top10 player will receive a ticket for the final and you can win only one ticket at one tourney how can you accumulate tickets for the maximum buyin of the final?

qd4.thumb.png.d687f6194d644972815f0036f39c91a0.png

Ā 

• Like 1

Motivation for a poker player:

-You have 2 usable MTT tickets with total worth of ā‚¬0. You can use the tickets within a limited period. No, not weeks, not days, only hours. If not enough players will register to the tourney you will be refunded. That's 100% true. You will get 100% of your buyins back.

mc.png.a9a270f94bbf757a5571e81934feab7b.png

You account was credited with 2*ā‚¬0 or double 0. Congratulations, you have earned the privilege "licence to kill". All you need is to use your new skill.

kill-everyone-poker

or at least know the

maxresdefault

and never waste your time for struggling an enter for those tournaments.

Ā 

• Like 2

Freerolls in every 2 hours: https://pokerglobal.info/promotions/freeroll-frenzy-on-unibet-win-every-day-every-two-hours-post-2070/

Now according to this all regular freerolls were moved from the prime time.

Ā We'd like to offer you the possibility of exchanging your earned poker tickets for other types of poker tickets as well as poker bonuses.

Now only the majority of UO tickets are exchangeable after a begging for access.

A year ago I was happy to organize the first, unique, awesome duck happening the quackroll!

Now there is no opportunity being a host of a tourney like this.

We had Unibet related streamers for almost every day on twitch (Jamie, Sjlot, Sam Grafton, Davitsche).

Now there is no regular streaming.

We had the fold button.

Now the check is the new fold.

We had Banzai ā‚¬1 ticket in the bonus shop.

Now the ā‚¬2 is the cheapest.

Roger Murtaugh was a wise man.

• Like 1

@psrquackĀ wrote:

How it's made?

The missions:

mc.thumb.png.1c100f650c634724cf2a3823dab0f5fd.png

Ā 

And when you put those pieces together it looks like thisĀ šŸ¤£

Ā 

lego.JPG.cccbe2bb8c1ee23ad93ea1e1813a5243.JPGĀ  Ā 

Just kidding. Only thing i don't like about those is that 3 days in a row. It is so easy to forget play everyday so maybe 2 times in 3 days, or something like that would be better.

• Like 2