Jonnys and Psrquacks talk crap thread so we dont de-rail other threads, thread

jonny2192

@Livertool wrote:

Just kidding. Only thing i don't like about those is that 3 days in a row. It is so easy to forget play everyday so maybe 2 times in 3 days, or something like that would be better.

The other thing is the daychange problem. Currently the daychange is 2.00 am here so I'm confused every time if my play counts to last day, next day or  did I play today or "today' or when so it's totally embarrassing.

• Like 2

@psrquack  here is your answer to how rngs work, I put my answer here so @Stubbe-Unibet doesnt tell me off 🤣

There is a big warehouse in a hidden location.

In this warehouse are 10s of thousands of duck pens.

Inside each duck pen are 52 ducks.

Each duck has a barcode on it.

Each time a hand is dealt a giant horn blows and scares all the ducks, making them run past a barcode scanner.

This is how the RNG works.

If you search the patents office you will find a Unibet patent for the DRNG :)

@psrquack  This a Unibet secret from the super secret thread that I signed an NDA for, so dont tell Stubbe I told you 😏

• Like 1
You can exchange UO tickets again all is unicorns and rainbows in Unibet land.

Big jump today was ians 250k views freeroll

Qualified round 1 for 1000bp

Qualified round 2 for 2000bp

3rd in round 3 for 1000bp

That should get me to Malta

• Like 1

I am just gonna keep track of my journey for a UO Malta package here, to help me to focus(always get bord with proper blog)

Stating balance as of today.

Cash: 00.10
Bonus Points:3662
Cash Ticket:12.53(bought an nl4 today to get the 2 flushes for the 50bp done 29 flops)
UO tixs:6.00(won a 2e in a freeroll last night)

Aim of the journey to get to Malta in September either by winning some kind of package or making enough cash to go without a seat just for a holiday while UO is on.

• Like 2

@Livertool wrote:

@jonny2192 

So you are ruining proper crap thread by posting something actually meaningful.... pearls for swines 🤣

I would like to go too but we will see :wonder:

I promise to write some proper crap with every update :)

Hope to see you there :)

• Like 1

start-of-a-duck-race-ddcmnk

Road of the duck series

only one station some time or other, but planned before August.

One day, based on regular freerolls.

5 missions, first 5 ducks will get paysafecards. Missions like win a hand with ducks.

Requirements: upload the picture within 3 hours of the start of the freeroll. No member allowed who is here just for the rewards, means the personal page contains more than 50% of giveaway topic posts. You have to use the same alias during the journey.

Where? Fancy for paysafecard topic. Instant missions, instant fulfillment, instant rewards.

Need to figure out some booster for players who quacked here before this post.

Obstacles: How to get a euro based paysafecards? Need to travel approximately 1 day to get them.

Regular freerolls starts every 2 hours, but no regular freerolls in the main time. It could last more than 24 hours if the missions would be setting up  what I want or if I set up too easy misssions it will last to short.

Nobody interests. Freerolls are not so popular and a serious player don't make -EV steps and won't try it. If you missed the registration you won't have any mood waiting for another one 2 hours just for a possible win.

I don't know making this isn't contrary to the rules here.

the-duck-cake

• Like 2

@jonny2192 wrote:

I am just gonna keep track of my journey for a UO Malta package here, to help me to focus(always get bord with proper blog)

Stating balance as of today.

Cash: 00.10

Bonus Points:3662

Cash Ticket:12.53(bought an nl4 today to get the 2 flushes for the 50bp done 29 flops)

UO tixs:6.00(won a 2e in a freeroll last night)

Aim of the journey to get to Malta in September either by winning some kind of package or making enough cash to go without a seat just for a holiday while UO is on.

Update:-

Cash: 15.02

Bonus Points:3702

Cash Ticket:0.00(completed the 300 flops for 11.97)

UO tixs:7.00

Dissapointed with the cash ticket was up to 17e and had a 7e down swing in one session, I have bad habit of getting involved in too many pots once the ticket is half way through just to clear the thing.

Started mission 2, fired up 6 tables of PLO to get the showdown for the day and flopped a FH and someone stacked off so an easy extra 2e.

Won 4cents in freeroll bountys and had some deep runs but not quite enough to win a tickkkettttt.

@psrquack  I dont understand your competition :)

@Livertool (some totally irrelevant crap as promised)  @RayL  You need to get us this game for UO Malta

images.jfif

• Like 3

@jonny2192 I will write 5 tasks like:

1, eliminate a player with duck avatar

2, win a hand with ducks (22) as your starting stack

3, win an allin wiht KK etc.

If you want to participate you have to compelete all 5 tasks playing a regular freerolls. For example if you won a hand with KK you have to post a screenshot to the topic and i will add the task as completed to my notes. When you finish all the 5 tasks in a various freerolls (or if you are a luckiy duck at the same freeroll) and you are in the first 5 players i will send you a number of a paysafecard. I don't know the sum, it will be €10 or €25 maybe. You can use your paysafecard at your pleasure (you can deposit to Unibet for example).

As I will have more time I will add the further details if anybody interested in. If not i will gamble all the cards nyself.😀

TDR-055

• Like 2

@psrquack wrote:

@jonny2192 I will write 5 tasks like:

1, eliminate a player with duck avatar

2, win a hand with ducks (22) as your starting stack

3, win an allin wiht KK etc.

If you want to participate you have to compelete all 5 tasks playing a regular freerolls. For example if you won a hand with KK you have to post a screenshot to the topic and i will add the task as completed to my notes. When you finish all the 5 tasks in a various freerolls (or if you are a luckiy duck at the same freeroll) and you are in the first 5 players i will send you a number of a paysafecard. I don't know the sum, it will be €10 or €25 maybe. You can use your paysafecard at your pleasure (you can deposit to Unibet for example).

As I will have more time I will add the further details if anybody interested in. If not i will gamble all the cards nyself.😀

TDR-055

I understand now :)

• Like 1

@jonny2192 wrote:

Dissapointed with the cash ticket was up to 17e and had a 7e down swing in one session, I have bad habit of getting involved in too many pots once the ticket is half way through just to clear the thing.

Started mission 2, fired up 6 tables of PLO to get the showdown for the day and flopped a FH and someone stacked off so an easy extra 2e.

Won 4cents in freeroll bountys and had some deep runs but not quite enough to win a tickkkettttt.

Quite hard to win tickets nowadays in freerolls :( Like the fact though that they are cash tickets. I usually go hard on them in beginning, try to get balance fast to somewhere 15-20€ and start to play from there "normally" for more sure clearing or then just turn the remaining ticket balance to real money and go from there. But that is just me, fast in fast out :laugh:

• Like 2

@Livertool wrote:

@jonny2192 wrote:

Quite hard to win tickets nowadays in freerolls :( Like the fact though that they are cash tickets. I usually go hard on them in beginning, try to get balance fast to somewhere 15-20€ and start to play from there "normally" for more sure clearing or then just turn the remaining ticket balance to real money and go from there. But that is just me, fast in fast out :laugh:

I play aggressive with first 2.02 if lose then get 1.98 cash, If yo can get to 10e plus its not to bad as you can multi table it and get through it quite fast.

• Like 3