Jonnys and Psrquacks talk crap thread so we dont de-rail other threads, thread

jonny2192

@Purps wrote:

Good Quack neighbour! 👍

quackers.png.175f5e9a2ce70666270e5f77dd82f3f3.png

@psrquack 

Quack!

Mr. "U Can't touch me" Tickiet is a well-known war criminal, who occured many rumour at Freelandia and is responsible for many broken dreams. Your mission is catch the ba...d and bring home. Please note: if you will fail our agency won't be able to help you. This tape will self-destruct in five seconds. Quack luck Mr. Bauer!

• Like 1

I wonder how many days would I play to complete April Mission's last part. For example you doubled up but you still need to play 2 days at the same table because previous missions' play 3 things in 3 different days isn't complete yet. I don't think I would it try but my friend says maximum 24 hours play would be his limit.

I always google. Ducks can't use pencils. I googled quack army which didn't give me the requested result then duck army.

All MTt's have €1 buyin and  €100 pp. No tickiets or such silly things, just hard cash. Will run tomorrow afternoon, if you will find some value jump in.

• Like 1

The bvet builder is a trap. I bet on home team wins, home team or draw, no goal for away team, both team to score no and over 6,5 corners and I had an odds like I bet home team wins and both team to score no and over 6,5 corners. I hade a nice fivefold but it was worth like a treble.

Checked it again, bet builder is really a trap. I wanted to bet for one game from my local championship and card bets wasn't available. Checked the Barcelona-Madrid and there were cards market too. That's what I said equal chances.:teardrop:

This builder doesn't seem to be fit for a duck.😞

• Like 1