cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Rank 25
Rank 25

Anyone want to join 5€ friendgame with added bonus of title of community champion (of the week)? I was thinking max 18 players, just post here or pm me if you aren't afraid to join Tongue and i'll ask them to set it up once enough players. I believe those are rakefree so more value Smile Maybe we can even squeeze @Stubbe-Unibet  @Jeppe-Unibet  balls for some extra tikiet? Pretty pliis?

To bet or not to bet, that is the question.
300 REPLIES 300
Highlighted
Rank 27
Rank 27

@Livertool , i'm down for it. You wanna have it during week days or in the weekend?

"When things are bad, it's the best time to reinvent yourself"
Highlighted
Rank 25
Rank 25

To me it it don't matter, if you prefer one over other fine by me. I was thinking in 48 hours after we get full squad (cause i think that is time period that they set it up)

0 Likes
Highlighted
Rank 16
Rank 16

Sounds good Thumbs Up

Probably more people can play during week days?

Highlighted
Rank 14
Rank 14

i am in!

i will always prefer weekends as i work m-f but if its after 7 we  are all good

Highlighted
Rank 24
Rank 24

I'll take a seat please despite my ongoing downswing. Great value for others. Rofl

It Is What It Is
Highlighted
Rank 21
Rank 21

I am in.Over 08.00 p.m

Your criticisms help you become bigger ...
Highlighted
Rank 24
Rank 24

@Livertool Maybe even make it a regular community thing with a dedicated thread for some actual chat. Possibly with the winner hosting the next weeks edition. That'll keep @comanimal busy for a few weeks.Rofl

It Is What It Is
Highlighted
Rank 25
Rank 25

@GR1ZZL3R wrote:

Possibly with the winner hosting the next weeks edition.

Good thought indeed. And like mentioned if staff want to chip in anyway, they could throw in 5€ tikiet to winner so it would be free to host Smile

Highlighted
Rank 22
Rank 22

Yeah, in as well Cool

The mtt-schedule sure needs a weekly game for community's ppl too. With chatting-thread!

Good thinking Thumbs Up

"Wise men know their limits. Great men have no limits."
Thunder402