Stubbe's Bundesliga Corner

BonusPater

Just noticed that BVB legend A.Modeste landed...in Egypt :classic_laugh: Even there used only as a mascot. When they played Al Ittihad he went on in 87min and got red in 90th minute :classic_biggrin: Seen this live but somehow didnt notice it was Modeste :classic_blink:

Przechwytywaniess.PNG.db13e4dbc65810b6a5228e72bb73bc03.PNG

Hope @WuDu and @Livertool approves :classic_biggrin:

Raków thinking about Nnamdi Collins from Eintracht. He was bought this summer for 1mln from BVB II. Played in every youth under team [minus u21 so its clear he is probably big and not too good:classic_laugh:] but didnt debut in top tier. If they not insist on reinbursing that 1mln and get him cheaply [300-400k] then its probably worth it to gamble thou im not too hot about BVB rejects and on top of that Buli is not famous lately for their good defenders :classic_laugh:

• Haha 1
the greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist

1 hour ago, jerry said:

Just noticed that BVB legend A.Modeste landed...in Egypt

giphy.gif

1 hour ago, jerry said:

You're going against the most popular president in US history?

giphy-downsized-large.gif

Well, if you already included the Democrats cheating in your odds then good for you. Without voter fraud, this election outcome would be obvious, however as things are right now it feels more like betting on WWE.

1 hour ago, jerry said:

Raków thinking about Nnamdi Collins from Eintracht. He was bought this summer for 1mln from BVB II. Played in every youth under team [minus u21 so its clear he is probably big and not too good:classic_laugh:] but didnt debut in top tier. If they not insist on reinbursing that 1mln and get him cheaply [300-400k]

:classic_biggrin:

Collins had a weird career so far. Had an offer from Chelsea when he was 16 years old and was always the next big defender at the BVB youth teams. In early 2023 they let him play BVB 2, which went so-so:

image.png.38bb8ce726804b9d1c64f4d125652cc6.png

Edin then left him at home for the US promo tour in 2023 and brought Blank along (who's now a clear starter for BVB 2 and sometimes warms the bench for the first team). Frankfurt then bought him in August for 1 M Euros with the intention of loaning him out for 2 years. That didn't work, so he's playing Regionalliga Südwest (4th tier) with Frankfurt 2 now. 

Of course he's not going to Polska at 20 years old. :classic_biggrin: If so, it would really surprise me. Probably a loan to a club in Austria, Holland or Switzerland.

Edited by WuDu
  • Like 1
We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"

4 hours ago, WuDu said:

Of course he's not going to Polska at 20 years old. :classic_biggrin: If so, it would really surprise me. Probably a loan to a club in Austria, Holland or Switzerland.

Rakow have new sportdirektor. Samuel Cardenas who is 28 years old :classic_biggrin: Last three years he worked as a scout, then transfer strategist and was also responsible for contract negotiations for AA Ghent [he is apparently behind the transfers of Hyun-Seok Hong and Gift Orban, second was big sensation last year, but this season he is not :classic_sad:]. Before he worked as a scout for Southampton, Schalke, Honved and was also academy direktor and chief of scouting at Stuttgarter Kickers. Uff...so many jobs, genius-alert... I hope they at least try to check this resume by calling somewhere cause this dont look too trustworthy :classic_ninja:

He knows four languages and is mexicano, born and raised in heimat. What can go wrong :classic_laugh: Coach Szwarga is only 5years older and made so many mistakes that defending title will be extremely hard...

So Collins is most likely Cardenas idea.

the greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist

7 hours ago, jerry said:

Rakow have new sportdirektor. Samuel Cardenas who is 28 years old 

image.png.47964ebe3aff29254a74cf23daa073b0.png

7 hours ago, jerry said:

Before he worked as a scout for Schalke, . I hope they at least try to check this resume by calling somewhere cause this dont look too trustworthy :classic_ninja:

Scouted for Schalke from 2017-2018. Wasn't that the time when Schalke GM Heidel had the glorious idea to eliminate all stadium scouting and rely on 20 or so sport students to "scout" via TV/video material? Well, well, well...

https://www-spox-com.translate.goog/de/sport/fussball/bundesliga/1711/News/fc-schalke-04-christian-heidel-scoutingsystem.html?_x_tr_sl=de&_x_tr_tl=en&_x_tr_hl=de&_x_tr_pto=wapp

image.thumb.png.39a0e988fcee76a79a2b4ad61bc986db.png

image.png.26b193a1b5af44717ec42ee34d56be34.png

Players scouted in these two years: Bentaleb, Harit, Konoplyanka, Pablo Insua, Hamza Mendyl and Rabbi Matondo! :classic_laugh: The Polski way of HR management! @jerry, I'm demanding answers! :classic_biggrin:

Watzke strikes again:

image.png.4339a86a82fe22ba37ef441c95aea247.png

giphy.gif

FC BVB 04!

Edited by WuDu
  • Haha 1
We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"

14 hours ago, WuDu said:

image.png.47964ebe3aff29254a74cf23daa073b0.png

Lets be clear. He looks like underage Fifa twitch streamer :classic_rolleyes:

14 hours ago, WuDu said:

Scouted for Schalke from 2017-2018. Wasn't that the time when Schalke GM Heidel had the glorious idea to eliminate all stadium scouting and rely on 20 or so sport students to "scout" via TV/video material? Well, well, well...

Watching matches in tv should be/and i think mostly is first step in judging the player. Not from the greatest hits on youtube where everyone looks like Messi regen. Tvs are so big now thats not hard watching the game and focusing on one player. Its not live view for sure but its possible. On top of that during last world cup on our tv provider there was streams with vertical view [up and down, this mostly usable for patterns of play, formations, team coaching] and static horizontal camera with a view of whole pitch. This way you can easily focus on one player. Second step of course sending someone at the place to see some games live and making some background check on guy's character, family, cause you know, maybe there are some clues that he will burn his home later :classic_biggrin:

14 hours ago, WuDu said:

Players scouted in these two years: Bentaleb, Harit, Konoplyanka, Pablo Insua, Hamza Mendyl and Rabbi Matondo! :classic_laugh: The Polski way of HR management!

See, all pretty talented guys but with horrible characters, easy to weed out...Harit especially is a shame how he turned up. Contract is short, what i gather he convince them by having a pull to some young players from Belgium/Ger. Will see, i dont think this will end up too great. Rakow already have too many volksdeutches foreigners. What they need is more polish players and i dont think mexicano know any...

14 hours ago, WuDu said:

Watzke strikes again:

So youre now goin for unproven coaches from Super Lig. Got it :classic_laugh: 

He had good period last season but in this one its not too good. They create very little but are solid at the back [isnt it like Terzic?] Would be much better if he proved himself in some high pressure job in Galata/Fener/Besiktas. Also Turkey isnt exactly known for renown coaches. There is reason national team was contant carousel between Senol Gunes and Fatih Terim... 

Sahin probably emailed Watzke himself to run from this guy :classic_ninja: 

Przechwytywaniesss.PNG.8fa2dd3f27faccf4cbfb6c30dce2763a.PNG

That photo is epic [have this as a wallpaper] :classic_biggrin: Which league is winning in craziness, Greece or Turkey? 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YZf74cNUxJ8

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, jerry said:

So youre now goin for unproven coaches from Super Lig. Got it :classic_laugh: 

He had good period last season but in this one its not too good. They create very little but are solid at the back [isnt it like Terzic?] Would be much better if he proved himself in some high pressure job in Galata/Fener/Besiktas.

I was thinking about what it would take for Edin to have more success at his next stop. First, a strong GM! Someone who's fully in charge of the squad, Edin can still voice his opinion, and is making all the decisions, especially all long-term decisions. Tuchel won the UCL with Chelsea, he's still a bum when it comes to transfers. Similar situation with Edin.

Second, a tactical mastermind next to him on the bench. Similar to when Kloppo had Buvac. Someone that also develops a long term strategy for the team, an identity.

I think with Sahin (they also added Sven Bender) they are trying to do so. He played for Kloppo, Tuchel, Mourinho and was a DM as a player. He coached for over 2 years in Turkey, so he's not completely new to coaching.

Of course, with Watzke calling the shots, this also has now potential to completely blow up, because no way in hell Sahin is not eyeing Edin's job. Rose was Damocles, Edin was the sword. Now Edin is in Damocles' position with Sahin being the sword. So if things don't go well now once the season restarts, I think that Sahin will take over for Edin.

And of course, Sahin vs Podolski:

image.png.f5bf8cada8c749d83d966d77c19f9590.png

EPL bros, what am I in for?

Edited by WuDu

On 12/28/2023 at 9:24 PM, jerry said:

Always profitable to bet on best team on planet but Trump??? Haven't been following that much but didn't two states banned him for even taking part of primary election. Like WuDu said, it is like WWE now, nothing to do with politics but dems trying to block Trump and Trump going with his conspiracy theories so who knows what happens, civil war maybe...

On 12/30/2023 at 3:06 AM, WuDu said:

EPL bros, what am I in for?

Dunno, don't remember seeing him play.

10 hours ago, Livertool said:

Always profitable to bet on best team on planet but Trump??? Haven't been following that much but didn't two states banned him for even taking part of primary election.

The fine lady banning him in Maine. Nothing to see here folks:

image.png.41952fab0ac13c73a5104c2d9ef143f2.png

Supreme Court will strike it down, so nothing important when it comes to betting. More of a sign that Democrats are scared (as they should be) and another scamdemic to commit voter fraud by mail isn't on the rise, yet. But yeah, 2,25 for Trump in a WWE style environment is a little low...

10 hours ago, Livertool said:

Dunno, don't remember seeing him play.

Welcome to the BVB.

giphy.gif

Ancelotti extending with Real. Could that mean that Xabi Alonso stays with Leverkusen a little longer? We could be looking at some major shift in the Bundesliga, similar to the rise of the BVB under Kloppo.  

Well, well, well...Have I ever been not right? I'm demanding an apology!

image.png.0f2c0fe21579f88a1a641aae2d99f61f.png

image.png.1ce571ce0bbee07ee759eb3d529cb6cc.png

Romano, Pletti, Berger and now Bild all reporting on it.

3 M Euros for a 6 months loan. 

giphy-downsized-large.gif

• Like 1

On 12/31/2023 at 11:05 PM, WuDu said:

Supreme Court will strike it down, so nothing important when it comes to betting

Might be but in addition to this he has those lawsuits so lot of variables before we get actually to elections, personally would touch this bet even with 5 odds atm.

20 hours ago, WuDu said:

Have I ever been not right?

Actually yes. But no worries, at least we have one who knows how things roll...

On 12/25/2023 at 10:09 PM, WuDu said:

No way in hell, we're bringing him back from the dead just for ManU to sell him in 18 months.

On 12/26/2023 at 11:45 AM, Livertool said:

max six months loan so they can reconsider situation at summer

✔️

4 hours ago, Livertool said:

Might be but in addition to this he has those lawsuits so lot of variables before we get actually to elections, personally would touch this bet even with 5 odds atm.

It's lawfare. Leftist DAs bringing cases in front of leftist judges in leftist cities with leftist jury pools in order to get a conviction which will then be overturned by higher courts.

The only question is whether he comes up with a way to stop the blatant cheating by the Democrats. No more scamdemic with less mail in ballots helps, but you never know. Odds of 5 would be great, maybe 3,00 is the cut-off for me personally.

4 hours ago, Livertool said:

✔️

3,5 M Euros in total. Obviously the BVB had a different plan in mind. Maybe Sancho's value was lower than even the worst pessimists assumed. Having said that, we'll have to see how the deal looks like in the end and what Sancho says about it. 

Is there an option or an understanding to buy him back? Does he want to stay in Germany or go back to the EPL?

The BVB plays Alkmaar this Saturday! Finally some football again!

Edited by WuDu

21 hours ago, WuDu said:

3,5 M Euros in total

Seems low but then again that is 7M a year which i believe is more than he made last time he played for BVB. Just shows how much ManU overpaid and how sick wages are overall when 3.5M for 6 months feel like peanuts.

But good thing he got transfer and interesting to see how it turns out, will he be upgrade for you from the start, if not how long will Edin give him time when he is not your own...6 months without playing surely have some effect in performance at start but this should still be better situation than if he would have been injured for that time.

Liverpool apparently after Kimmich wanting to sign him at summer if he don't extend contract with BM. Haven't seem him playing for long time so i don't know if it is good or bad thing but find it little bit weird as midfield to me is in good order right now and lot of guys are young so expectation is that they just improve. I guess i have to trust on Schmadtke like with Endo who was voted by fans as player of the december and for a good reason. WuDu apologize???

3 hours ago, Livertool said:

Liverpool apparently after Kimmich wanting to sign him at summer if he don't extend contract with BM. Haven't seem him playing for long time so i don't know if it is good or bad thing but find it little bit weird as midfield to me is in good order right now and lot of guys are young so expectation is that they just improve. I guess i have to trust on Schmadtke like with Endo who was voted by fans as player of the december and for a good reason. WuDu apologize???

giphy.gif

I think that says more about the performance of Nunez, Gravenberch, Diaz, Gakpo or Konate, don't you think? All high price acquisitions as well...

image.png.6ea114d5048b49fec8049123c61a2329.png

giphy.gif

Let Edin Kehli cook!

image.png.a6ba99ccaebfde11ce3242cb40b9161c.png

3 hours ago, Livertool said:

But good thing he got transfer and interesting to see how it turns out, will he be upgrade for you from the start, if not how long will Edin give him time when he is not your own...6 months without playing surely have some effect in performance at start but this should still be better situation than if he would have been injured for that time.

After watching yesterday's practice session on youtube, I'm not so sure that Edin is calling all of the shots now. 

56 minutes ago, WuDu said:

think that says more about the performance of Nunez, Gravenberch, Diaz, Gakpo or Konate, don't you think? All high price acquisitions as well...

Well yeah and not, can't really blame any of them as Pool is top of the table and haven't lost PL match since late september. Sure always room to improve individually but none of them has been really shit and circumstances matter, injuries, parent being kidnapped, Nunez doing good job but balls just won't enter the net atm but in time they will... and it is not that Endo got some pity vote cause others failed, he is really good with interceptions, work ethics and reading the game. Might be tough few weeks ahead with missing Endo and Mo so names you mentioned has to improve for sure in order to fight for title but i'm confident they will.

1 hour ago, WuDu said:

I'm not so sure that Edin is calling all of the shots now. 

😳 Weird.

What is also weird is ManU decision making. Now they are apparently after Choupo-Moting 😆 

So they are in position of not being afraid of relegation yet it would be quite a miracle if they could rise to top 4 or even 5. In my mind that would be good situation to give their high profile buys play time as investment to future but what do they do? Loan Sancho to other club yet they pay major part of his salary, planning to buy 34 yo grandpa as competition to Hojlund which will eat his playing time and they lose the little money they saved, and more, for loaning Sancho. While i got respect for shittys bald fraud i can't say the same for united retard.

37 minutes ago, Livertool said:

and it is not that Endo got some pity vote cause others failed, he is really good with interceptions, work ethics and reading the game.

Good for him, yet Stuttgart replaced Endo with Stiller at a fraction of the cost and is currently sitting at #3 in the league. But maybe you should shop in the Buli more often! Donny Malen might go to ManU, but for a very affordable 75 M Euros plus boni he could be all yours! Also please check our refund policy.

Spoiler

#NoRefundsLOL

43 minutes ago, Livertool said:

What is also weird is ManU decision making. Now they are apparently after Choupo-Moting 😆 

I heard Schokopudding, T-Wernz, Müller and some other bum from the Buli are on their list. :classic_biggrin: Müller won't go anywhere due to his horse ranch in Bavaria.

I don't know, Edin looking old and a little bloated right now next to Nuri on the pitch with the latter being much more vocal during practice. Nuri also mentioned that he wants to go the Arteta route. I have to admit with Sancho coming in, I feel much better about the BVB. Now imgaine this weird NFL concept paying off: 

Edin = Head Coach

Nuri = Offensive Coordinator

Bender = Defensive Coordinator.

:classic_blink:

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, WuDu said:

Donny Malen might go to ManU, but for a very affordable 75 M Euros plus boni he could be all yours! Also please check our refund policy.

This is the main problem. Teams/managers use shit loads of money for a hunch, then again why wouldn't they as it is not like they are using their own money, things would be quite different if they got their own money involved. Even more problem in politics and voters paying the bills.

14 minutes ago, WuDu said:

I have to admit with Sancho coming in, I feel much better about the BVB.

And i am waiting how many matches will it take before you are willing to throw him under the bus... 🤪

• Haha 1

24 minutes ago, Livertool said:

This is the main problem. Teams/managers use shit loads of money for a hunch, then again why wouldn't they as it is not like they are using their own money. 🤪

Well, well, well...However you'll mainly see this problem in the Sugar Daddy League formerly know as EPL. But ManU is a special case since Sir Alex left:

Lost Pogba for free to Juve, bought him back for 105 M Euros, lost him again for free to Juve. 

Bought Sancho for 85 M Euros, Lidl-Haaland for 75 M Euros, Onana for 50 :classic_laugh:, Casemiro for 70, Mount for 65, Maguire for 85, Antony for 95...

24 minutes ago, Livertool said:

And i am waiting how many matches will it take before you are willing to throw him under the bus... 🤪

image.png.82c8455454bde444964736916b668522.png

1 Afterwards Moses and Aaron Edin and Watzke went to Pharaoh ten Hag and said, ‘This is what the Lord, the God of Israel, says: “Let my people Sancho go, so that he may hold a festival to me in the wilderness.”

giphy.gif

Edited by WuDu

8 minutes ago, WuDu said:

However you'll mainly see this problem in the Sugar Daddy League formerly know as EPL

For sure more money there is to spend the more they will spend. Fin politicians throw way more money to nonsense than Bulgarian colleagues cause we as idiots allow it. But 30M for Malen that you paid was mistake that i don't see you can cover 😉

15 minutes ago, WuDu said:

Afterwards Moses and Aaron Edin and Watzke went to Pharaoh ten Hag and said, ‘This is what the Lord, the God of Israel, says: “Let my people Sancho go, so that he may hold a festival to me in the wilderness.”

Since you went for biblical reference i got one too:

Judas (WuDu) then went on his own to the priests of the Temple (BVB office), the religious (management) authorities at the time, and offered to betray Jesus (Edin) in exchange for money—30 pieces of silver (euros), as specified in the Gospel of Matthew (BVB stadium).

😄

18 hours ago, Livertool said:

Fin politicians throw way more money to nonsense than Bulgarian colleagues cause we as idiots allow it.

The Bulgarian ones just prefer to throw as much as possible in their own pockets 😃

17 hours ago, GothMoth said:

The Bulgarian ones just prefer to throw as much as possible in their own pockets 😃

That must be issue in every country but in most countries what goes in their pockets are peanuts compared what is thrown away to ideological nonsense.

On 1/5/2024 at 1:54 AM, WuDu said:

Well, well, well...However you'll mainly see this problem in the Sugar Daddy League formerly know as EPL

BM buying Dier who i have never considered good enough to play at highest level...and Tottenham bringing back Werner to PL. Has world ran out of players since they go back and forth with same players???

21 hours ago, Livertool said:

Tottenham bringing back Werner to PL. 

My boy T-Wernz just needs more time! 

Kalajdzic from Wolves to Frankfurt, going the opposite way.

So, after watching the past 3 practice sessions and the friendly vs Alkmaar, I have to say, the BVB is in deep trouble:

• Nuri is calling all the shots in practice.
  • Nuri looks sharp all around, Edin looks like he drinks himself to sleep and keeps a bar of chocolate next to his bed.
  • They're really trying this NFL HC/Coordinator thing...
  • Training camp ends on Tuesday, Maatsen as well as Sancho are nowhere to be seen.

Against Alkmaar, the BVB started likely with the current "A"-team:

Kobel

Meunier - Süle - Hummels - Bueno (only healthy LB available)

Emre Can

Malen - Brandt - Reyna - Bynoe-Gittens

Füllkrug

This team went 0-2 after 60 minutes without one chance being created.

giphy.gif

Fletcher Christian Marco Reus and Sabitzer only came on with the B-team, which performed much better against Alkmaar's B-Team and the game ended 2-2. Mateu Morey probably with the best performance today, however Alkmaar's second team wasn't that strong. Mark van Bommel's son and Herr Flick's secret weapon Tiago Dantas were even getting playing time. Speaking of Dantas, I knew 10 year olds in 5th grade in school with a more impressive body!

A boy amongst men.  

Bringing in Nuri was maybe even a good idea, but this team is in trouble.

23 hours ago, WuDu said:

My boy T-Wernz just needs more time! 

🤣 

23 hours ago, WuDu said:
  • Edin looks like he drinks himself to sleep and keeps a bar of chocolate next to his bed.
  • They're really trying this NFL HC/Coordinator thing...

So Edin's cooking looked like this

cooking-fail(1).gif.106d2e3643b3c52b050927d3b60c8a35.gif

and you brought Nuri to cheer him up

gordon-ramsey-kitchen.gif.fe052bcfc1f1fa6721b034736f6c6fa3.gif

Looks awesome 😄