Stubbe's Bundesliga Corner

BonusPater

The man has suffered enough!

image.thumb.png.ae5845d04ccfe9f9e075637700bb04e6.png

Kloppo knows that once the EPL has to deal with Shitty's 115 cases of fraud, the league will be tainted. 

Hopefully Xabi Alonso knows his worth and waits for Real.

28 minutes ago, jerry said:

Most likely Klopp know Salah is off to the best muslim league in the world.

Premier League in England and Ligue 1 in France are still better than then Saudi Pro League. :classic_biggrin:

30 minutes ago, jerry said:

Replacing Salah with Sane [assuming Bayern would even sell] would mean Liverpool from top 2 team is on the ManU level. Sane is good but not even near consistent like Salah, not to mention workrate Salah is doing.

Donny Malen for 75 M Euro plus boni is your answer here!

Bayern without Upa, Laimer and Kimmich tomorrow. Mazraoui is still in Africa. Kim still in Asia. Maybe Augsburg can do something tomorrow.

The BVB likely without Kobel, Brandt and Reus. Other players still injured or away.

• Haha 2
We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"

10 hours ago, jerry said:

Most likely Klopp know Salah is off to the best muslim league in the world.

Or other way around, Mo did extend his contract right after Klopp so maybe they'll be leaving same time too. I'll be happy if he stays, happy if he leaves cause that means big bucks for future transfers. As he ain't getting any younger/better maybe now would be best time...

Does Pool need head to head replacement for Mo if he leaves depends on next manager and his plans. If they want to go for more possension then Mo like player ain't best type for it but surely they need some new player for right side.

10 hours ago, jerry said:

Without Salah/Klopp Liverpool will have at least one very hard season.

Don't see it, squad is strong as it is with many young players only expected to get better, couple new inforcements and capable manager and we are good to go. Many times changes even bring new energy to team so hard to see new manager to be able screw things up so fast when basis is this strong, what happens in longer run is story of its own.

Schmadtke leaves too which ain't bad thing for future signings thou i am surprised how well he did in the end.

10 hours ago, WuDu said:

Premier League in England and Ligue 1 in France are still better than then Saudi Pro League. :classic_biggrin:

This gave me mega LOL yestetday:

https://www.iltalehti.fi/veikkausliiga/a/b5254d2b-5bf7-49d9-91d3-d68ce1f01d64 

Headline is: "Big move, HJK and nt team player goes to France"

Got me excited, thought we are getting player to some big club in Ligue 1 but noooo, he is going to middle class team in Ligue 2 🤣 

Ffs, if we don't even respect our own league and players how we can expect that others do.

image.png.0195074fe73e172356b01f2d1e4e9a4c.png

Red Bull starting 2024 with 3 losses in a row. Bremen beating the Bayern curse, winning once again. Leverkusen with a 0-0 with Loldecky being benched (for now?). With a win tomorrow, the BVB could be looking at a 3 point lead on then 5th place Red Bull. We're never ever going to get rid of Edin...

giphy.gif

14 hours ago, Livertool said:

Does Pool need head to head replacement for Mo if he leaves depends on next manager and his plans. If they want to go for more possension then Mo like player ain't best type for it but surely they need some new player for right side.

The top-15 right wingers between 23-30 in the world according to transfermarkt:

image.png.1ee8b54fd04112ae6f3c2cab6aca02a7.png

Over his last 27 Buli matches, Donny Malen scored 15 goals and 5 assists. 75 M Euros + boni and he could be all yours!

We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"

44 minutes ago, WuDu said:

Loldecky being benched

Alonso can bury his hopes of being Pool manager with such poor judgement 😄

47 minutes ago, WuDu said:

he could be all yours!

Way too early to start speculate possible replacements, as we stand Mo is crucial player to Pool for now and for future. Sure anything can happen but personally i give it under 5% chance that he'll leave this summer, more likely he'll extend contract with season or two. He gets big bucks already so need to go whoring to camel league (yet) and nothing says he is fed up playing at highest level, quite opposite with dude playing vast majority of matches for 90 minutes. From Pool side of things they can easily throw more wage to him as it is very hard to replace player with that quality of scoring, work ethics, hardly ever injured or even sick etc so hold your horses for now...and Malen with that price tag forever 😄

Isnt pi s  s the transfer BVB used to do? :classic_biggrin: Why you miss on him? Offer fkin 20 and Romano will write here we go! Same with other swedish talent Mellberg or that Belgian wunderkind that of all the clubs in Europe Atletico stole [that is known for developing players :classic_laugh:]

Feels there is 0 money in BVB vault. If Malen goes than maybe :classic_ninja: cause that 20mln for Reyna are probably not enough :classic_cool: 

Przechwytywanie.PNG.8fa5501927598f1bf0f060aa5f012788.PNG

spacer.png

Remember when lovable d i c k model Marc Overmars boasted that Ajax have in the vault over 500mlnE and they can get any player they want, but they chose to not compete with european giants? Now there is talk that if they miss CL money there will be giant firesale!  So where is the money? Why Benfica,Ajax,Porto,Monaco,BVB,Juve are not top clubs? Monaco have some russian gangster syphoning all the money. Same with Benfica/Porto [not russians but mendeses etc]. Juventus killed themselves with Ronaldo and have shady owners, same with Inter. But Ajax/BVB? The role models for Europe?

Maybe Watzke/Zorc were in Panama papers :classic_laugh: Someone is stealing the money at BVB cause the club is operating like before getting this money. Maybe salaries went up a little, but im not so sure. Amoroso etc were also on semi-big contracts also. Weird is all. Generally other than english clubs +Real/PSG/Bayern no one have money in the Europe. 

If this was FM with all that money those clubs would be on the level on sugar daddy clubs. But in FM you dont steal your money :classic_laugh:

• Like 1
the greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist

11 hours ago, jerry said:

Maybe Watzke/Zorc were in Panama papers :classic_laugh: Someone is stealing the money at BVB cause the club is operating like before getting this money. Maybe salaries went up a little, but im not so sure. Amoroso etc were also on semi-big contracts also. Weird is all. Generally other than english clubs +Real/PSG/Bayern no one have money in the Europe. 

If this was FM with all that money those clubs would be on the level on sugar daddy clubs. But in FM you dont steal your money :classic_laugh:

I think the BVB lost 150 M Euros during the scamdemic, definitely 4 M per home game. In addition to that, the BVB blew a lot of money on high profile transfers:

Schürrle, Götze, Nico Schulz.

Adeyemi, Haller and Nmecha did not show the results you'd expect from 30 M Euro transfers so far.

This summer, Meunier, Wolf and Morey will turn free agents and free up 15 M Euro per year. 15 M Euros!!!!!!!

Back in FM 2003, I always operated at a deficit in order to spend more money on salaries, thus fielding a better team. At the end of the year I always sold one of my stars to balance the books again, preferably one who's looking for a new contract with a higher salary anyway. I then tried to replace the star from within and signed new youngsters for depth.

I think the BVB is running a similar scheme.

11 hours ago, jerry said:

20mln for Reyna are probably not enough

On Sunday, we missed both Reus and Brandt and Reyna still wasn't getting the start, only being subbed on when things were looking bad in the second half. I think, he's gone.  

10 hours ago, WuDu said:

think the BVB lost 150 M Euros during the scamdemic, definitely 4 M per home game. In addition to that, the BVB blew a lot of money on high profile transfers:

C'mon man, you better change your profile pick to sleepy as your posts are so ez to debunk 😄

BVB wasn't only team effected by disease x 1.0 or blew money on transfers.

We demand and deserve better!!!

Horny Walker and party Rashford might be available soon, interested? Or Bayern maybe?

• Haha 1

12 hours ago, Livertool said:

We demand and deserve better!!!

According to tm, the BVB is at #29 in the world when it comes to spending on transfer fees since 20/21.

image.png.adee40b8f44cc2015e362b8297d53e60.png

The top-10 are all cheaters, sugar daddy and oil sheik clubs. RB at #12 spent more because they took in more (Gvardiol, Nkunku, Szobo). Benfica, Rennes, Inter, Atalanta and Ajax all made money selling players and had to reinvest. The BVB even spent more on transfer fees than Real Madrid! Bayern is the only respectable club here with a big transfer deficit (-150 M) and they cannot even field a team right now, since they blew it all on Kane.

Gio Reyna taking the medical in Nottingham today! Don't have high hopes for him in the EPL. Yes, Edin did him dirty, but this is not the league for him. But yeah, in order to keep Maatsen and Sancho, we need all the money we can get from him and Donny Malen.

That was fast visit 😄

Can't say that Keita has done any better in Bremen, total 80 minutes played whole season due injuries, i'm shocked 🤭

Interesting times on manager markets now that Klopp and Xavi announced leaving. Both interested of DZ, Flick apparently strong contender for Barca, Alonso maybe and i would be surprised if none throw in Nagel as real option too. And ofc Hamann 😂 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

Gornik Zabrze [FC Podolski] just sold this winter one samurai [Yokota] for 2,5mln to AA Ghent. Yokota had weird way into Europe, through FSV Frankfurt juniors, Carl Zeiss Jena and latvian Valmiera [Gornik bought him for 15kE from there, fook 15k to 2.5e what about this, i could even afford this, maybe buying one japanese is the investment i was looking for :classic_biggrin:].

Górnik just took another one from community lieblings Schalke 04. Soichiro Kozuki played only 10games in first team but you can say it he was tearing up in Schalke II [24g 8goals]. Maybe will be usefull, whats suprising is his height, his quite tall for a japanese [182].

Dont really know what about the quality of league says that even the lowest of our clubs can sell a player for 2/3mln. Few years ago all they can get was 300-500k at the most. Its this proof that market is getting sicker and sicker or Ekstraklasa is going up? Hard to say, probably little of both. What is weird hovever Belgium took from Ekstraklasa from the past few years quite a lot of guys and NO ONE was a good investment, and some of them were quite costly.

• Haha 2
the greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist

Leverkusen supporters in Bremen:

image.thumb.png.9fcdb4f8b3aebacb54c9d499c392160e.png

"There are many styles of music, but only two genders!"

giphy.gif

Leftist German FA is fining Bayer Leverkusen 18.000 Euros.

giphy.gif

Corporate cucks at Bayer accepted the fine and paid!

giphy.gif

Green politician in the Bundestag calls Leverkusen supporters "inhuman". 

giphy.gif

15 hours ago, Livertool said:

That was fast visit.

9 M Euro option to buy, while the BVB let him go for 0. Herr Flick is the Empty Stadium Merchant when it comes to coaches, Dahoud is the equivalent when it comes to players. Nice guy, but mentally weak. One of the most vocal players during games in the corona era, but shitting his panties once more than 10.000 people watch him play.

In Stuttgart he'll be meeting Zagadou again, who tore his ACL yesterday. Sad situation for him, but the main reason why the BVB let his contract run out.

Gio Reyna to Nottingham for half a year, however the BVB bosses were cooking again, having extended Gio for another year and excluding any kind of option to buy. To me, that could mean two things:

• They're looking to sell him in the summer, without pressure and Gio can pick a spot that suits him best.
  • They know that Edin Terrorzic and/or Marco Reus will be gone after the season and he wants to have a shot to audition for Nuri/Nagelsmann.

The BVB is playing tomorrow evening vs Heidenheim. 

• Like 1

Was very surprised seeing Reyna at 185cm and 79kg cause on the pitch he looks very fragile. He is mostly easy bullied off the ball and he operates at high percentage of losses. Also his workrate is not that good, you can clearly see he is very little interested in recovering the ball. Thats why he cant force his way into first eleven anywhere. Not to mention his character where he singlehandly fooked US run in Qatar. He is calm in BVB only cause he is little fish here, but when he feels confident look how he behaved in Qatar.

He is clearly very talented great shot [he is like top 10% in europe with it], very good dribbler, good passer, decent set pieces and crosses. Still young but already with big concerns over being fit or injury free. He looks more on trajectory heading to MLS than surviving in Europe. Maybe he shoud try serie A like Pulisic. Feel like this league is a bit stronger [overally] but easier to play in it than Buli however weird that sound :classic_ninja:

His career in BVB is also weird cause he is exactly the player what BVB needs and they letting him go.

• Like 1

0-0 vs Heidenheim. I'm feeling like Brocky's girlfriend: Disappointed and unsatisfied with the result! 

There's a reason why I only watched the 2nd half and ignored all offensive BVB players in fantasy. This lineup was pure Terrorzic-ball again.

Fülle-Old Man

JBG                                                       Malen

Sabitzer- Özcan

Absolutely no creativity, absolutely no connection between the different parts of the team, not even a hint of playmaking on the pitch. Fülle was all over the pitch, moving to the wings, playing as a #10, but these are not his strengths.

9 hours ago, jerry said:

His career in BVB is also weird cause he is exactly the player what BVB needs and they letting him go.

Edin hates the way he plays. During the press conference he was asked about it and said that we still have Pohlmann (BVB 2) and Wätjen (17 year old youth player) who could fill in for Gio. Let that sink in. Pohlmann was getting minutes today, but that would have been Gio's spot, for sure. However once Brandt and Reus are back, there's no room for Gio on the team.

Today, we would have been better off with Maatsen starting in central midfield. Speaking of which, the BVB sold some of its young players at the deadline:

Blank, who debuted just 2 matchdays ago, goes to Red Bull Salzburg for up to 7 M Euros. Gio nets us 1 M in fees and saves us 2 M in salary. Dutch youth player Rijkhoff was sold back to Ajax for 1,5 M Euros. In Germany there's a proverb which can be roughly translated to "Little animals poop as well" :classic_biggrin:. If you consider that we might get 12 M for Coulibaly (starter for Antwerp) and some Bellingham boni from Real, we might already have the money for Maatsen. 

Now we only need to find an idiot to take Malen and we have the money for Sancho as well.

giphy.gif

• Haha 2

8 hours ago, Livertool said:

Poor BVB playing with cents. "If we can sell this we might get money for better players" Buli 2 approaching...

Champions' League approaching in 2,5 weeks. Who is Pool playing against in the Conference League? Inter Turku, Agadam Qarabag, Izmirspor?

giphy.gif

Seems like the BVB sold Blank to Red Bull for 4+3 M Euros with a buy back clause of just 12 M Euro. If so, that's excellent cooking from GM Kehl. With Maatsen emerging, we can keep Bense as another CB backup and save money along the way for Maatsen/Sancho in the summer. 

Hardly anything good today in the Buli, but next Friday we have BVB-Freiburg and next Saturday Leverkusen-Bayern in the Topspiel!

giphy.gif

• Haha 2

Mentioned here volksdeutch, german Sonny Kittel was mostly a dud for Raków. One goal in eurocups and 3 in league in 11 games doesnt say too bad but his play was atrocious. Zero work rate, was quickly out of breath even subbed late and was mainly a passenger. Was hoping after good preparation he came better but he is already out to Western Sydney Wanderers on loan. Cant blame him for wanting to seeing some world. Sydney>Częstochowa [most likely, been only in Czestochowa once :classic_ninja:]

Raków refused another offer for torhuter Kovacevic from undisclosed Buli team [again Bayer?] for 7mln. IMO its a mistake he have now the worst season since he got here. He is clearly unmotivated and want to fook off. 

Oh and i watched BVB yesterday. That backpass from BVB player to Heindenheim striker in first half was amazing. How he missed that though :classic_biggrin: And i stick with my opinion that Malen is good player but not top team material, not even for a sub. Bynoe-Kittens had some moments but he is missing in the game too much for now. With Old Man i think age is slowly catching up :classic_biggrin:

Edited by jerry
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

10 hours ago, Livertool said:

When season is over, we will have 1-4 brand new shiny trophies... how many BVB will get 🤭 

Conference League or Cocoa Puff Cup don't count! 

giphy.gif

6 hours ago, jerry said:

Oh and i watched BVB yesterday. That backpass from BVB player to Heindenheim striker in first half was amazing.

Matthias Sammer, consultant to CEO Watzke, 2 years ago: "Salih Özcan will surprise a lot of people."

Mainly surprising his own team-mates with the "passes" he dishes to them...

giphy.gif

7 hours ago, jerry said:

And i stick with my opinion that Malen is good player but not top team material, not even for a sub. Bynoe-Kittens had some moments but he is missing in the game too much for now. With Old Man i think age is slowly catching up :classic_biggrin:

Did we watch the same game? I didn't see much from JBG. Malen and Atomic Kittens need someone like Brandt or Reyna at the #10. Sancho maybe. Reus would also be OK. Maybe even Nmecha. All 5 were not available yesterday. Malen also needs someone strong on the other wing, with Brandt and Sancho playing again, his performance will go up. Similar situation with Old Man Moukoko.

Alonso rested Frimpong today with his replacement Tella scoring twice. Bayern might have lost Davies to an injury. Levekusen has to go for the win next week.

On 1/26/2024 at 7:38 PM, Livertool said:

LOL at many names in there, if someone wants to bet Hamann duckbet give odds of 100000 so ship me your money instead 😄

We seem to be on same page with Klopp about Didi 🤣 

• Haha 1

Could he be Dortmund's key signing? Ticks a lot of boxes: thou i don't know what kind of salary he is asking he must be cheap without any transfer fee, obviously good in 1v1 situations and can score, little out of shape but that didn't prevent Sancho move either and as boni he is willing to eat all leftover sausages after match so BVB can reduce their food waste and carbage costs 😁 

• Haha 2

23 hours ago, jerry said:

He got more charisma than Emre THE CAPTAIN AND BULI PLAYER OF THE SEASON JUST FOR LOLZ Can :classic_biggrin::classic_laugh::classic_tongue:

National Team player of the year! :classic_biggrin:

3-2 for Leverkusen in a great match against Stuttgart. Now it's on to Bayern on Saturday. Wirtz is one heck of a player, just check out his assists for the 2-2 and the 3-2. :classic_ohmy:

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Purps said:

Maybe better ingredients would also make a better soup :classic_cool:

Most likely but Pool needs someone who can cook Michelin quality bouillabaisse right from start and Edin so far has only experience of cooking can pea soup 😁 so maybe someday but not yet.

• Haha 2