Stubbe's Bundesliga Corner

BonusPater

1 hour ago, Purps said:

Can't remember him being away for this long ever since he got back in.

I know, a lot of things to post about here: Macron's "wife" is a man, Happy Ramadan street lights in Frankfurt, Nagelsmann kicking every BVB player out of the National Team (except Fülle),Terror-Edin dominating Europe, Sancho getting back in form...

fbl-eur-c1-draw.jpeg?imwidth=2048

Well, well, well...The top-8 clubs in Europe. Lidlpool just needs more help!

Simeone vs Terror-Edin: Under 1,5 goals for Atletico vs BVB is at 3,5. Sounds like a value bet to me. Atletico seems beatable, however how are we going to fire Edin then??? 

The BVB also clinched the club WC in 2025 and there are reports that ManU wants to sell Sancho for 35-40 M. Honestly, that's a good price, especially if we can transfer Malen to the EPL.

• Haha 1
We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"

2 hours ago, WuDu said:

Nagelsmann kicking every BVB player out of the National Team (except Fülle)

Yet you hope he'll join you 😄

2 hours ago, WuDu said:

Terror-Edin dominating Europe

#lethimcook, overachieved big time towards expectations and door to final wide open.

2 hours ago, WuDu said:

The top-8 clubs in Europe

What are there, 4 champions left? They should call it "everyone can join league" in the future instead of champions league 🤮 

2 hours ago, WuDu said:

Under 1,5 goals for Atletico vs BVB is at 3,5. Sounds like a value bet to me.

Not bad at all.

3 hours ago, WuDu said:

if we can transfer Malen to the EPL

I think you should hold on to him or he'll be another Sancho. Sure you could make some profit on him selling now and buying him back once he has failed but then you have to use time again to get him in shape. Could be worth more to you keeping him in the club and get some results straight away when next season starts.

9 hours ago, Livertool said:

Yet you hope he'll join you 😄

Of course, it's not like that Nagelsmann was wrong here. @Purps' favourite player Julian Brandt might have gotten the short end of the stick, however with Wirtz and Musiala and maybe even Gündogan, you have all the creativity you need. 

What are there, 4 champions left? They should call it "everyone can join league" in the future instead of champions league 

Everyone, except Lidlpool!

giphy-downsized-large.gif

I think you should hold on to him or he'll be another Sancho. Sure you could make some profit on him selling now and buying him back once he has failed but then you have to use time again to get him in shape. Could be worth more to you keeping him in the club and get some results straight away when next season starts.

75 M + boni and he could be all yours! Wait until he makes some moves in the UCL 1/4-finals or even in the 1/2-finals and his price will go up. There's also the Euro in the summer.

Edited by WuDu
  • Haha 1
We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"

11 hours ago, WuDu said:

Everyone, except Lidlpool!

We are doing just fine 😘 

IMG_20240316_134358.jpg.46457d47e77d8a2c4552f2c5a7656d9f.jpg

LOL team fighting for 4th position VS potential 4 trophy team

IMG_20240316_134320.jpg.8eb3d471c99250fc6dda978e5e3f6f73.jpg

11 hours ago, WuDu said:

75 M + boni and he could be all yours! Wait until he makes some moves in the UCL 1/4-finals or even in the 1/2-finals and his price will go up. There's also the Euro in the summer.

And once again you are without player who could actually help for title hunt. Instead you buy 1-3 new players for 10-20M and if some turns out good, he too get pricetag. Circle goes on and on, some money made but no trophies insight.

LOL team fighting for 4th position VS potential 4 trophy team

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Lidlpool needs more help! I know, I know, @Livertool, it would be the best case scenario if you could always invite your gf/bf to your home and serve xir a nice Dr. Oetker pizza you got from Lidl for 2,59 Euro. However sometimes you need to spend some money and go out to a pizza shop or even a restaurant for dinner. Having said that:

giphy.gif

Important 1-1 assisted today again! All in all, the whole season feels deflated now. Yes, the BVB won today, but in 2 weeks we'll get gangbanged in Munich again and after that Stuttgart comes to town. Followed by Gladbach, Leverkusen and Red Bull. Cannot wait for Terror-Edin being replaced with Nagelsmann.

@Purps

Do you know when the fantasy points for Köln-Red Bull are going to be added?

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

• Haha 1

14 hours ago, WuDu said:

Lidlpool needs more help! I know, I know, @Livertool, it would be the best case scenario if you could always invite your gf/bf to your home and serve xir a nice Dr. Oetker pizza you got from Lidl for 2,59 Euro. However sometimes you need to spend some money and go out to a pizza shop or even a restaurant for dinner

You spend years and years to teach advanced thinking but for what? Like pearls to swines.

Obviously that was pure strategy of helping Ten inch to keep his job andhence make sure ManU won't be threat next season. Lose a battle to win the war.

43 minutes ago, WuDu said:

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

This is beginning to remind me of grannies watching bold and beautiful. They have all sorts of fantasies who should hook up with who but even thou those daydreams come true they gain nothing 😄

• Haha 1

Malen look forty yet he is only 25 :classic_blink:

I see Malen like Denzel Washington Dumfries from Inter and i think this is his level. Feel like Dumfrires would fly in BVB/buli just like Malen and he is not top player by any means. Transfer to top PL will be too big, certainly to Liverpool, maybe he could be usefull at ManU or Arse. There is no question that he is improving every year and if he keeps it up he will be top but for now this is my as sessment, he is a bit too inconsistent for top club. 

Edin on the road to the final, will be funny if either Xavi or Edin reach it what then? Say sorry and beg to stay? :classic_biggrin: PSG is clear fav but everyone from those semis have big chances, even Dortmund. Atletico is s h i t this year and im big fan of this club. Inter game was pure luck + italians had very bad day [by their standards this year]. A bit shame cause Inter looked really good this year and i hoped to see them against PL or Bayern. So if Can will not lose his head and earn a red in either of games and BVB will keep Griezmann silent then its game on.

• Like 3
the greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist

2 hours ago, jerry said:

ManU or Arse

Arse is pretty packed, who would be benched for Malen? I think that rumour is just alive cause Malen himself said he would like to join them.

ManU would have room for Malen but are they going to gamble again with bringing "hot player" from BVB? It is ok to make mistakes but it is called stupidity if you repeat same mistakes 😄

3 hours ago, jerry said:

Atletico is s h i t this year and im big fan of this club

Too bad Simeone just recently extended his contract (with even accepting lower salary 😵 ) wouldn't have been against for him to take over Pool. Very good job over decade in Madrid so it would be nice to see him in club that could offer little bit better material and would that finally bring in cl trophy for him.

@Purps

Numbers for Köln-RB have been updated. Has there ever been a player with more points than Musiala this week? :classic_ohmy: 2 goals, 1 assist, 9 shots and 7 assists to shots.

4 hours ago, jerry said:

Malen look forty yet he is only 25 :classic_blink:

That's what hair loss does to a man! :classic_biggrin:

I said it before, Malen is best when he plays on the right side, with a strong winger on the other side and a central striker that plays with the team instead of just looking to finish. In form, Malen is great 1v1 and also has a good shot. A player well worth 75 M + boni! :classic_tongue:

Malen had better numbers in Holland than Gakpo at Eindhoven and Antony at Ajax. Over the last 365 days, he's scored 19 goals and 8 assists in the Buli.

4 hours ago, jerry said:

Edin on the road to the final, will be funny if either Xavi or Edin reach it what then? Say sorry and beg to stay? :classic_biggrin: PSG is clear fav but everyone from those semis have big chances, even Dortmund. 

Who finished first in the group with BVB, PSG, Milan and Newcastle?

On 3/18/2024 at 10:00 PM, Livertool said:

It is ok to make mistakes but it is called stupidity if you repeat same mistakes

Then again, in some clubs stupidity has strong roots 😄

https://www.goal.com/en-cm/lists/sir-sim-ratcliffe-gareth-southgate-man-utd-england-boss-erik-ten-hag/bltf02d38eb483dbf12 

Southgate has achieved nothing with top notch material of England so chances that he can make ManU great again is slim to none. But all good if you ask me.

Convo leaked

"manuel do you want to start?"

"yes"

"marc, manuel is starting"

At this point you really should question lack of Ter Stegen balls to call this bulls h it. He supposedly gained them with his hair transplant but now when the hair started to look fake and ridiculous he is again timid. At least he is still good in Barca but i feel this decision could mean Barca could be in trouble now :classic_ninja: Or maybe he just dont give a f about playin in DFB team.

He is objectively better than Neuer for the last 6 years or so. Remember when crazy Lehmann forced some WC or Euro start not really being better than Kahn? When Neuer was out with injury [before Alps] when he came back just before tournament he still played instead of Ter Stegen. Its also saying a lot about Neuer that is unable to step down [twice going back from big injuries at that!] for the collague who just fookin earned at least one start at the tournament. Neuer is good right now but TS is three times better, Germany would look very hard/scary to beat with him between the posts. If he keeps up Barca's form final of CL is not out of question.

Edited by jerry
the greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist

Well, well, well:

image.thumb.png.1fa0c14f1a6a40e49752edd4e3f9d7a2.png

image.thumb.png.066eb2c0c79613b7ea00b93cebb2d10b.png

2-0 win in France with Nagelsmann's new team, save to say that Hummels, Süle, Schlotte, player of the year Emre Can, Brandt, Adeyemi and Moukoko can now start booking their summer holidays already! Hopefully the BVB bosses don't fuck up for once and fire Edin in order to pick up Nagelsmann for the new season.

Speaking of the BVB:

Bild is reporting that the Old Man, Emre Can, Bense, Haller and Özcan are allowed to leave. Reus and Hummels are now rumoured to retire after the season. Malen is on his way to the EPL (75 M + boni is the least I'd expect). We could be looking at a completely refreshed team next year.

Well well well. While @WuDu goes:

On 24/03/2024 at 04:29, WuDu said:

Hopefully the BVB bosses don't fuck up for once and fire Edin in order to pick Nagelsmann

On 17/03/2024 at 20:43, WuDu said:

Cannot wait for Terror-Edin being replaced with Nagelsmann.

And yours truly:

On 16/03/2024 at 14:03, Livertool said:

you hope he'll join you 😄

How does it end up?

while it is now clear that Nagelsmann will not be the next Dortmund head coach, his future remains very much open.

https://www.getfootballnewsgermany.com/2024/julian-nagelsmann-does-not-want-to-become-the-next-head-coach-of-borussia-dortmund/?expand_article=1

What a surprise..so Nuri takes over in summer? 😜

But most likely he is staying with nt so other clubs that wanted him miss out too. Manager markets getting more and more interesting every week.

Edited by Livertool

Germany-Netherlands today with Nagelsmann fielding the same team as he did vs France. Not that I care at all, but this should also be the starting lineup for the Euro. Imagine that, Rüdiger - Tah being your CBs with Koch - Anton backing them up. :classic_blink:

Bayern-BVB this Saturday and the BVB can really prepare now, since we don't have National Team players anymore!

giphy.gif

8 hours ago, Livertool said:

while it is now clear that Nagelsmann will not be the next Dortmund head coach, his future remains very much open.

We'll see, but I'm getting a little concerned here! I cannot take another year of Terror-Edin and it might be too early for Nuri. However it seems like that Mislintat is coming back to the club, so hopefully our scouting department will start delivering some gems again.

1 hour ago, WuDu said:

this should also be the starting lineup for the Euro

Otherwise not bad imo but you really have no better option as striker than Kai? Or are flashscore lineups fakenews (again)

Not saying you should bench him all together but he ain't enough good and consistent scorer to be counted on for that job. What is wrong with Undav for example?

2 hours ago, Livertool said:

Otherwise not bad imo but you really have no better option as striker than Kai? Or are flashscore lineups fakenews (again)

From what I understand is that Havertzzzz does what he's told and Nagelsmann wants his speed on the pitch to open up space. Fülle would be the next man up, however if he doesn't get in scoring positions, you're playing with one man less. Undav is behind Fülle. Offensively, Führich was subbed in first vs France and Holland and Sane will come back for the Euro.

How on earth did Polska qualify? What kind of shitty system is that?

18 hours ago, WuDu said:

You mean when winner of qualification match proceeds? Anyhow, like someone said, tough group and hence short tourny ahead for which ever country was going through out of those pity playoffs.

18 hours ago, WuDu said:

Fülle would be the next man up, however if he doesn't get in scoring positions, you're playing with one man less. Undav is behind Fülle

That is why i asked about Undav, wouldn't he be more clinical with finishing than Kai and better helping team than Fulle? 

Can't remember at all when have i seen him play (if ever) so could he still be best compromise thou not best option in the world.

3 hours ago, Livertool said:

You mean when winner of qualification match proceeds?

We're running a quali system where a little over 50 teams fight for 23 open spots. Polskis, you get Faroe, Albania, Moldova and the Czechs to finish in the top-2. Polski's response:

image.png.63f906c7f6db1cc86d5023093d3f9128.png

B-b-b-b-b-but what about the Nation's League? OK, if you beat mighty Estonia at home and then sneak by Wales/Finland, you're in. Polskis played 10 quali matches and won 4 of them: Twice against Faroe, once against Estonia and once against Albania. Congrats!

3 hours ago, Livertool said:

That is why i asked about Undav, wouldn't he be more clinical with finishing than Kai and better helping team than Fulle? 

Again, Nagelsmann seems to look for Havertz to make runs in order to open up space. But maybe things change during the tournament. Having said that:

image.thumb.png.13905655ff0ab71985e80a2c8dad2a21.png

🤮

2 hours ago, WuDu said:

We're running a quali system where a little over 50 teams fight for 23 open spots

Yeah could be slightly less countries getting in to final tourny but overall there is 3-4 teams that shouldn't be there so i don't consider it that bad, one extra training match for better teams as preparation for playoffs. "Champions league" is way worse imo, not to mention lower euro leagues.

2 hours ago, WuDu said:

Nation's League

Special place in hell for them who came up with it.

What i hate most with so many meaningless national team matches is that they stop leagues all the time these days, was this now 3rd or 4th nt break during this season.

On top of that, we used about month and 6 figures to fix with heat lamps our olympic stadium field into such condition that we could have played the final against Polskis if we would have won Wales. We didn't so it turned out to be friendly match against Estonia that none cares about. Idiocy to extreme.

On 26/03/2024 at 23:41, WuDu said:

At least we dont pay UEFA for the tournament like immigrant diverse reich :classic_biggrin:

20 hours ago, WuDu said:

B-b-b-b-b-but what about the Nation's League? OK, if you beat mighty Estonia at home and then sneak by Wales/Finland, you're in. Polskis played 10 quali matches and won 4 of them: Twice against Faroe, once against Estonia and once against Albania. Congrats!

Its really damning stat. We won that playoff spot by winning with Wales twice in Nations League and keeping our place in League A. Its is what it is. Now to pull that for another Euro we need to keep that place twice in Nations. Now we have Croatia/Scotland and Portugal and as sh i t ty as we are right now we have good chances to pull that third place. Scotland is Wales level team and Croatia could be looking at big slump losing their older players.

Some thoughts about the game, not that anyone care but im bored:classic_ninja: Wales-Poland was probably second worst game ive seen last 10y with second being Mexico-Poland. Just two bang average/weak teams that would not score playing even 1000mins. The one player in our team that showed anything was Nicola Zalewski product of italian upbringing. He's got that top class ease crusing past the players but then he make the dumbest things. He is slowing down when he should go for goal he shoots when he suppose to pass etc Just a very very stupid player on the pitch. Worth to mention that he is going a bit milfhunter route since he is/was/dont know/dont care seeing some older whole body tattoed italian skank with fake tits. Even for Roma supporters he is dissapointment and he just lost his place under De Rossi. Despite that he is getting 20-30 offers right know, could be even more if some PL club go for it. I know im repeating myself but someone like Klopp woud make top player out of him.

As for game Wales didnt win it the moment their coach decide to take of Brennan Johnson. I get it, he wasnt having great game but he is THEIR BEST PLAYER right know. You just dont take off that kind of player if your team is Wales. This remind me when brasilian coach took of early Vinicius in Croatia game and we know how that end. And Johnson wasnt having bad game. In first half wherever he got ball he would not lose it, he just vanished in second half a bit like whole Wales team. You just keep your best player in that kind of game, hoping he pull something out of his as s. His substituion Daniel James was horrific and of top of that he didnt score final pen...

I liked very much 19y.o.190cm Jordan James from Birmingham. IMO whole Europe should be after him. This could/should be world beater in few years. If BVB would not be broke they should be after him. Wasnt Bellingham also from Birmingham?

I think we advanced mostly because we were fresher, less tired after last game. World Cup playoffs we won because Russia went bat s h it crazy and Sweden which we play at home was after grueling 120mins game and they barely run with us. Wales was after Finland and even if they won 4:1 this was tough game, certainly tougher than walk in the park Estonia who played from 30min with 10 men [worth to mention they still scored a goal:classic_blink:]

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Bense out for the season and Kobel ill (again!?!?!?!?!?!??!!). Haller is back for the Bayern game. Will be interesting to see how the BVB plays now that almost the whole team was at home to prepare. I think Nmecha should get his chance from the beginning.

Honestly, this season feels weird, like it's already over. Similar to the second part of 17/18 when Batshuayi was running wild. However the BVB still has to fight for the UCL and against Atletico. The next matches:

image.png.71be82b8f51547d4433e14ebfc7acad4.png

Kicker is reporting that Ralle Rangnick is the #1 option in case Alonso declines. 

giphy.gif

Herr Flick is also an option.

giphy.gif

De Zebra has the language problem; Zidane, Mourinho, Conte and Nagelsmann are not an option.

Please let it be Rangnick!!!!!!!! Like I said here when he joined ManU: He's great when it comes to building up plastic clubs, but leading top clubs to titles is not his strength.