Stubbe's Bundesliga Corner

BonusPater

1. Alonso
  2. Nagelsmann 2: Judgment Day
  3. Hoeneß
  4. De Zebra
  5. Flick 2: Electric Boogaloo

Feel like those are Bayern preferences right know. Sequels rarely work but with Jules refusing to deal with low budgets [BVB] this could work :classic_biggrin:

Also like i predicted Bayern is monitoring Maatsen. First choice is Milan's Hernandez if not they will steal BVB player. Cant understand why BVB didnt already bought him other than club is broke and need to first sell Malen.

• Confused 1
the greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist

10 hours ago, jerry said:

Also like i predicted Bayern is monitoring Maatsen. First choice is Milan's Hernandez if not they will steal BVB player. Cant understand why BVB didnt already bought him other than club is broke and need to first sell Malen.

OMG, Bayern also got Guerreiro for "free". What a steal, Raphael Gurreiro under Tuchel playing in central midfield...

More muscle injuries than Bundesliga scorers for him so far and Tuchel is gone this summer...

giphy.gif

Let's agree that we look at the games in April first before judging Maatsen.

Alonso is their #1, I just don't think it makes sense for him to join them after completely dominating the league with Leverkusen. Nagelsmann would be funny, however there was a reason he was fired. Hoeneß extended in Stuttgart. The Zebra is not a guy for Bayern right now. He doesn't have a big name, or any name at all, with the regular football fan. Herr Flick would be so funny, but only another scamdemic can save him. :classic_biggrin:

Rangnick as Red Bull double agent destroying the club from the inside would be my preference.

We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"

8 hours ago, WuDu said:

Alonso is their #1

Not anymore 😄

Good call from Xabi 👍 

Now that people can also stop speculating him coming to Pool i wonder if DZ pops out more as there has been very little talk about him joining us.

3 hours ago, Livertool said:

Good call from Xabi 👍 

Well, well, well...

11 hours ago, WuDu said:

Alonso is their #1, I just don't think it makes sense for him to join them after completely dominating the league with Leverkusen.

Xabi to Real in 2025? Lidlpool obviously thinks it can attract top talent, making Lidl offers! 😁 So Rangnick or Herr Flick it is for Bayern? 😀

Malen is not playing in Munich, so I'm expecting

Fülle

Adeyemi  Sancho

Brandt

Can    Nmecha

Maatsen Schlotti Süle Ryerson

Meyer

tomorrow. Maybe Hummels gets a spot as well, but that should be it.

We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"

• Haha 3

All streaks end eventually, Leverkusen due to lose today?

Odds are tempting, Hoffenheim is decent away team with some good results like wins against Stuttgart and BVB. And last but not least, pretty much all Leverkusen players had international duty while only few Hoffenheim players were involved with national team.

Fresher legs and the fact that every team wants to win league leaders (winners) enough to turn this to Hoffenheim? Worth a shot imo.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Livertool said:

All streaks end eventually, Leverkusen due to lose today?

idk man. Hard to see anything other than a home win there with Leverkusen's home record and the fact that Hoffenheim has only one one away match since October ( BVB of course :classic_rolleyes: )

Took Leverkusen -2,5 @ 2,75 from the Unibet specials. Not great value, but shouldn't be doing too bad with that.

Will make some kind of bet builder combo on shots on target, but have to wait for the line-ups with that since the whole bet gets voided if any of  the picks don't start. 2,48 for Weghorst's or 2,08 for Kramaric's shot at least should make it to the coupon.

Edited by Purps

20 minutes ago, Purps said:

idk man

Far from sure for sure but 13 odds are tempting for me. Thought i pick that and jukurit draw for highest odds of todays calendar promo. 52 odds should be nuff for some price.. until i realized don't bank code with me 😞 i could make card deposit but that can turn out to be pain in butt in case of needing to verify it later and needing to get some proof from bank when there are very few left anymore.

But i had 5€ freebet on other site and placed it only for Hoffenheim so to get at least something if they manage to win.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Livertool said:

Thought i pick that and jukurit draw for highest odds of todays calendar promo. 52 odds should be nuff for some price.

Yeah that would have been a nice competition, but the €10 minimum for what would need to be a very risky bet is a deal-breaker for me. 

Unlucky with the bank issue :classic_sad:

To the bet builder... Surprised to see bot Weghorst, Kramaric and Beier all to start, but I guess that could mean they are pretty optimistic about their chances on this one...dunno. Soon we shall see 🍿

image.png.514357eb5a2fcc4aaaf43c30bb98a76b.png

Andrich, Beier and Weghorst 1 shot on target2 for Wirtz  

🙂👍

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Purps said:

Weghorst

If i would have known that Wuduhorst is a starter i would have saved that freebet to something else, can they win any team with him on the field 😄

Gl with builder 👍 

7 minutes ago, Purps said:

€10 minimum for what would need to be a very risky bet is

Yeah that is but too much for highest odds comp but if i got it right, this one is just for Finns and if that is the case then i don't think you need too high odds for price...even 5-10 could be enough 🤔 Tomorrow we are wiser.

• Haha 1

39 minutes ago, Purps said:

Redemption!

@WuDu, don't hate :classic_rolleyes:

image.thumb.png.d89455b0be96ef7bad14763a3343a02c.png

Bayern -2,5 goals

Brandt ❤️ & Müller over 0,5 shots on target

Musiala over 1,5 shots on target

Bayern -3,5 corners

🙂👍

21 is your lucky number or other reason why you pick bets that return exactly that? 😄

Not often i am happy when i lose my bet but as juk - kär is heading for overtime, good job Leverkusen 🙂

Didn't remember that you can watch buli at unibet so i think i'll watch how Bayern crushes Dortmund. Is there any specific title for this clash of titans? Like das klassiken haben or something 😄

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Purps said:

Bayern -2,5 goals

58 minutes ago, Livertool said:

i think i'll watch how Bayern crushes Dortmund. Is there any specific title for this clash of titans? Like das klassiken haben or something 😄

Well, well, well....

MILFHUNTER!!!!!!! HUMMELS!!!!!!!

Feels like summer football between two retarded coaches. Hummels is really good today, Flipperkrug has to be subbed out.

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

How lazy and bad is Bayern defending? No wonder they ain't fighting for title if they played all season like this. Dortmund has no trouble finding their players. Nothing away from goal thou, don't know who gave the pass but first i thought where the fuck did he pass the ball but it slowed down nicely and Ade had no trouble getting there with his speed. Cool finish and boss celebration too, aerial fist bump and small nod like that is how it is done.

Diaz is rumoured to be transfered, we may have potential replacement here with Ade so @WuDu how much do you ask for this 20M player?

• Sad 1

Just now, Livertool said:

don't know who gave the pass but first i thought where the fuck did he pass the ball but it slowed down nicely and Ade had no trouble getting there with his speed. Cool finish and boss celebration too, aerial fist bump and small nod like that is how it is done.

My exact thought as well! What are you doing Brandt? The ball is too far....Milfhunter is the fastest player in the Buli and Dier seems like a boomer running in quicksand.

• Like 1

How was Kane offside? Camera angle wasn't best possible but almost felt that they waited until some part of Kane was offside until they draw the lines in there 🤣 

But it wasn't deal breaker, overall pretty ez win so grats @WuDu and Arsenal too. Don't expect that this was best Bayern can offer but hell of a lot improving to do in order to have any chance against Arse.

Edin you chump, if only you won last year :classic_biggrin:

But fook me Edin is just grinding result after result. I can agree play is rather average but something is clearly going in the right direction. Defense masterclass? Luck? Its not only our ambassador that is sh it ting at Edin. Its like whole BVB fanbase that have enough of him, its crazy. They really think in Dortmund they have great squad here.I guarantee that with Sahin results would be much worse. I even see in the future Sahin's sacking and begging Terzic to save the season...

People are making fun of Bayern but i still think they can go far in CL this year, this feels kinda like that Chelsea CL seasons with Tuchel and DiMatteo when Chelsea didnt give a fook in the league.

Edited by jerry
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
the greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist

Double agent Tommy T with another masterclass! Mission accomplished! That was absolutely nothing from Bayern.

I don't know, the whole season feels deflated for both teams, like I mentioned earlier, this game felt like summer football with two idiots at the sideline: Edin cannot do it any better, Tuchel doesn't care.

15 minutes ago, jerry said:

Edin you chump, if only you won last year :classic_biggrin:

But fook me Edin is just grinding result after result. I can agree play is rather average but something is clearly going in the right direction. Defense masterclass? Luck? Its not only our ambassador that is sh it ting at Edin. Its like whole BVB fanbase that have enough of him, its crazy. They really think in Dortmund they have great squad here.

At this rate, we're going to see Edin being extended at the end of the season.

giphy.gif

11 hours ago, WuDu said:

Edin cannot do it any better,

Besides fact that Bayern sucked, don't know what Edin could have done much better. You defended better and more tight, when you got the ball counter attacks were fast so there was lot of space at Bayern end and you got to 16 box, or near, pretty easily.

After that there were some problems of making final correct decisions and ball often given back to Bayern but i don't see it really as bad tactics as it is quite hard to plan any clear patterns in those situations, more like players lacking creativity, skills and ability to make correct decision whether it was to pass, shoot, dripple or what ever. Nmecha also had clear chance to make it 2-0 already in the beginning of 2nd half but he didn't feel like it.

11 hours ago, WuDu said:

we're going to see Edin being extended at the end of the season.

I know this ain't what you want to hear and you would like to see BVB play like fireworks and to win all titles but realisticly you have done ok in buli with squad you got and overachieved in cl so actually extension would be just fair to Edin.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Livertool said:

Besides fact that Bayern sucked, don't know what Edin could have done much better.

Like I mentioned before, this game felt like summer football and Bayern was in terrible shape, so I wouldn't put too much into the result. 

• Edin dragged the team down so much that 8 out of the starting 11 players had 2 weeks off in order to prepare for this match in Dortmund.
  • Bayern had most of their team travelling to their National Teams.
  • Tuchel is mailing it in now and gone in 2 months.
  • Bayern has absolutely nothing to play for anymore in the league.
12 hours ago, Livertool said:

Nmecha also had clear chance to make it 2-0 already in the beginning of 2nd half but he didn't feel like it.

Davies however also had a clear shot like that at the start of the 2nd half and totally missed it...

I said it in preseason last year, Nmecha always manages to get in central position, 10-20 meters away from the goal. If he starts making these shots, watch out!

image.png.5102ab8ef695ada7b3b55953b21f190b.png

BVB-Stuttgart next week.

• Confused 1

image.thumb.png.49b3db2b086375bcc3ccba6b3c1ee627.png

Bundesliga title? In the bag.

DFB Pokal? Final against Kaiserslautern.

Europa League? Next week vs West Ham.

Xabi Alonso can basically focus on the Eurocup now.

Happy Bayer 04 GIF by Bayer 04 Leverkusen 

Still no loss for Leverkusen this season.

• Like 1

On 31/03/2024 at 22:09, WuDu said:

Like I mentioned before, this game felt like summer football and Bayern was in terrible shape, so I wouldn't put too much into the result. 

Well, well, well...

image.png.7a9af41769a833a8f591a2379ee8cf9d.png

Mission already accomplished, yet Tommy T keeps sabotaging from the inside! Happy I Like It GIF

Leverkusen can clinch the title next week. They really only have the Euroleague to play for.

• Like 1