Stubbe's Bundesliga Corner

BonusPater

2 hours ago, Livertool said:

Most likely but Pool needs someone who can cook Michelin quality bouillabaisse

Oh Lord @Livertool is a gourmet! :classic_biggrin: To me UEFA Conference League sounds more like Fish'n'Chips and fried Snickers....

Speaking of which, Meunier to Trabzon for free, he was our RB starter for the past 7 matchdays! 

giphy.gif

We're not winning the title anyway, Ryerson is coming back and Wolf is not that much worse. Another 3-4 M saved in salary!

giphy.gif

Interesting interview with Deniz Undav about his development:

Translated

image.png.ee16cc5cc4ab58a44e302d3ee2debd1d.png

image.png.bb421f835e4d489398117b68d77f3ea8.png

13 goals and 5 assists in the Buli so far, despite Guirassy playing on the same team. One scorer in 63 minutes.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"

3-0 for the BVB against an injury plagued Freiburg!

Man of the match:

giphy.gif

image.png.c43d6a87a034a4a129849542c4cac60c.png

75 M plus boni won't be enough, I'm afraid, especially when you see what Antony and Mudryk were bringing in. Malen now with 9 Buli goals. Fülle with 10 goals and 7 assists in the Buli for the BVB this season. Maatsen with an incredible assist for the 3-0. How he was ignored by Chelsea is completely beyond me.

Tomorrow we have the Topspiel between Leverkusen and Bayern. 

The BVB gets Wolfsburg next and then its on to PSV.

• Haha 1
We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"

19 minutes ago, Livertool said:

JS benched already? That was faster than i thought 😄

Injured with muscle problems. Quite understandable if you consider that he's been out of game action since August. 

Also great to see Mateu Morey being back for the first team after almost 3 (!!!!!) years. 

image.thumb.png.c6c1c1bc461438ec10faccd582736ce5.png

giphy.gif

image.png.62c97dcaa38c92c2e53fd6448c4bdeaa.png

Xabi Alonso will have to rotate, they said.

Xabi Alonso will get problems due to the Euroleague, they said.

image.png.1a91d53b7121ced861953d1907555e3c.png

The "regular" lineup Leverkusen used for most of the season in the Buli was:

Loldecky

Koussounou - Tah- Tapsoba

Frimpong - Xhaka - Palacios - Grimaldo

Hofmann - Wirtz

Boniface

Not only did Alonso switch the system to confuse Tuchel, he also changed 5 times, compared to his A-team.

Tuchel also switched his system:

image.thumb.png.a895c83bf94f3ca5d2b8c5cfbf5fa4d4.png

De Ligt being another Ajax fraud? 

7 hours ago, WuDu said:

Xabi Alonso will have to rotate, they said.

Xabi Alonso will get problems due to the Euroleague, they said.

Ain't that rotation? 

Too early to say if they will run out of steam in the end but apparently Xabi is working on it so looks very good for Leverkusen. 

7 hours ago, WuDu said:

De Ligt being another Ajax fraud? 

Has Dier done any favours for them?

On 1/6/2024 at 1:52 PM, Livertool said:

BM buying Dier who i have never considered good enough to play at highest level...

Or was it loan in the end...who cares, no value as far as i see.

11 hours ago, Livertool said:

Ain't that rotation? 

Rotation implying a loss in quality and thus worse results. Hasn't happened!

Leverkusen GM Rolfes stating today that he believes Alonso will be staying. 

giphy.gif

Would be the best for him, the club and the Bundesliga. Hopefully Tuchel stays with Bayern as well (I doubt it). One big money transfer summer sabotaged by him would throw Bayern back for years.

image.png.652293c00c450e1c4040b9f48448a2e9.png

Mainz, Köln and Darmstadt will end up 16th-18th. Take a look at the potential 2. Bundesliga next season:

Köln, Mainz, Darmstadt, HSV, Hertha, Hannover, Düsseldorf, Schalke. OK, Schalke might not be there anymore...

giphy.gif

17 hours ago, WuDu said:

Rotation implying a loss in quality and thus worse results. Hasn't happened!

When things roll the right way small changes don't usually do harm. Vice versa, you can have all the Kanes in the world under Tuchel guidance but no results 🤢

On 3/24/2023 at 8:37 AM, WuDu said:

it seems like Tuchel let them know that he's available and might sign elsewhere if Bayern doesn't pick him up right now! Tuchel also already lives in Munich.

The Machiavelli of the Bundesliga.

On 3/24/2023 at 11:15 PM, WuDu said:

Also Tuchel could be the final nail in the coffin for the Bayern dynasty now. He fought with almost anybody in Dortmund in the end and let's not forget his record on the transfer market:

Well, well, well...

image.thumb.png.77d949a70d7a208ed41c6229d6f72f65.png

No shot on target again today? The best part is that there are not many coaches out there anymore to work for Bayern:

Xabi Alonso? Likely going to Real in the future.

Hoeness? This might be too early for him.

Nagelsmann? Already fired by them.

• Haha 1

Just now, WuDu said:

Well, well, well...

image.thumb.png.77d949a70d7a208ed41c6229d6f72f65.png

No shot on target again today? The best part is that there are not many coaches out there anymore to work for Bayern:

Xabi Alonso? Likely going to Real in the future.

Hoeness? This might be too early for him.

Nagelsmann? Already fired by them.

Word on the streets is that Mourinho is learning german. Can't fail with him, right? 😄

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Livertool said:

Word on the streets is that Mourinho is learning german. Can't fail with him, right? 😄

giphy-downsized-large.gif

Not going to happen, unfortunately. I get the feeling that Tommy T. is not going to see the next transfer window, which would be a real pity...

Sir Harry Kane now with yet another title less season?

giphy.gif

If Lazio was in form then the results would be i guess okayish, but as it is they linger at 7th, play dreadfull football for a moment and they still manage to win with Bayern. Tuchel really feels more and more like the fraud who somehow lucked at CL. There are similarities with Di Matteo victory but Tucheliban looked really good that year in CL especially in final when they closed City [maybe it was only Kante who run tirelessly for 4 players in the midfield]. In the league on other hand it was pretty much the same terrible Tuchelball so the signs were there. In PSG he had freakin RedBull in semis but he still lose to Herr Flick who since then showed what a marvellous tactician he is.

My take is dominating Bayern end when they stopped doping around covid Kimmich started to rule the locker room and when he stopped playing RB. He is so ANNNOYING in midfield. Play excruciatingly slow, to the back, so often slowing the attacks beyond any sense. The same could be said about NT, there is reason why he doesnt work with Gundogan and Roidretzka and IMO he is the reason.

And Tuchel is Tuchel, apparently he offered himself to....BARCELONA :classic_biggrin::classic_rolleyes:  I cant even...And believe Herr Flick is the fav to take Barcelona :classic_biggrin:

Above all Bayern looked so disinterested. If you dont know better you could thought its some kind test-match not CL KO football. The word on the street is that Tuchel already lost the locker room. They still have about 70% to go further but this feels like Villareal. I have this matchup in one freebet [1,25odd for Bayern to advance:classic_blush::classic_blush:] i added this at the last moment cause WTF they must go past Lazio do they? :classic_laugh:

• Like 1
the greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist

0 shots on goal yesterday, 1 against Leverkusen and that was desperate poor shot from outside 16 box which Luke would have catched after 20 beers so no surprise that they don't score. Lot of meaningless possession leading to nothing.

What kind of role Kane is playing? Pure striker or box to box like often in Tottenham? 

Sky hack Riccardo Basile:

MjE2N2guanBn

Would you trust this man? :classic_biggrin:

Having said that, after the BVB bus was bombed in 2017 before the UCL quarter final against Monaco, Tuchel was also rumoured to make some questionable remarks about his team.

6 hours ago, jerry said:

And Tuchel is Tuchel, apparently he offered himself to....BARCELONA :classic_biggrin::classic_rolleyes:  I cant even...And believe Herr Flick is the fav to take Barcelona :classic_biggrin:

One year ago, Tuchel let Olli Kahn and Brazzo know that he was available and very close to signing with Tottenham/Barca, so if Bayern wanted him, subsequently having to fire Nagelsmann, they had to get him now. The rest is history.

6 hours ago, jerry said:

My take is dominating Bayern end when they stopped doping around covid Kimmich started to rule the locker room and when he stopped playing RB. He is so ANNNOYING in midfield. Play excruciatingly slow, to the back, so often slowing the attacks beyond any sense. The same could be said about NT, there is reason why he doesnt work with Gundogan and Roidretzka and IMO he is the reason.

Kimmich didn't start vs Leverkusen, but yes, he's the face of Russia 2018, Euro 2021 and Qatar 2022. 

Bayern is getting the late Sunday game this week vs Bochum and the Topspiel vs Red Bull in 9 days. This is Tuchels record vs Red Bull and Marco Rose:

image.png.4153d65123715abb20174955e16e7de4.png

• Like 1

Tuchel always had these allegations. there was a quote circulating around when the BVB bus was bombed. the players and staff discussed how to proceed and the players council (Reus, Castro) said that they didn't want to play the next day. according to a reporter, Tuchel stormed out of the meeting, saying "and I'm supposed to beat Bayern with these wimps".

Quote from Ricky is very in the line for Tuchel. There is big chance he would say that. How was it who knows, but there is certainly no chemistry between him and players. There was this one scene at Lazio where Tuchel intensively gesturing and shouting to his players to move and pass forward faster during the Lazio game and Goretzka not even looking at him jogging lightly :classic_laugh: I also saw Goretzka coming off and literally not even looking at Tuchel :classic_blush:

Theres no clear hierarchy in the club also. Kimmich thinks is the most important but no one is behind him [to me he is mentioned by Tuchel crying wimp], Muller is a class clown, Neuer weirdly subdued after ski incident. Also is he even at Bayern's level right know? He is getting goals that he defended with eyes closed few years ago. Lewy wasnt leader but he clearly wanted to win every game and Bayern was steamrolling rivals.

Anyway if we look at Premier League where Bayern would stand? I really believe with actual form somewhere around Chelsea :classic_biggrin:They always historically spank Arsenal but now im 100% going for Arsenal. If they crash out of CL Tuchel is out 100% and there is big chance they will go for Mourinho to sh i t h ouse at least the title :classic_laugh: Also Hansi is squinting at return to Bayern :classic_rolleyes::classic_ninja: So Flick at Bayern and Tuchel at Barcelona :classic_laugh:

• Like 1
the greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist

6 hours ago, jerry said:

Anyway if we look at Premier League where Bayern would stand? I really believe with actual form somewhere around Chelsea :classic_biggrin:They always historically spank Arsenal but now im 100% going for Arsenal.

Bayern in the EPLidl right now? Same spot as they are in the Buli: 2nd place (behind Shitty). ManU was eliminated by Bayern in the group stage, Newcastle was eliminated by the BVB. That leaves ArseAnal as only "respectable" English club and they lost each of their last 3 UCL matches against Bayern 5-1. :classic_laugh: 

We'll see how Bayern does in Bochum, however I'm already considering a transfer for Harry Kane in fantasy.

6 hours ago, jerry said:

So Flick at Bayern and Tuchel at Barcelona :classic_laugh:

If Herr Flick returned to Bayern, that would be so hilarious. Only another scamdemic can help them then!

giphy-downsized-large.gif

4 hours ago, Livertool said:

Lidl league ran out of bratwurst and beer when every other match is stopped due spectators? 🤪

It's called "Having a spine", something that confuses and enrages the regular Anglo/EPL-cuck. :classic_biggrin:

The DFL, which runs and organizes the Buli and the 2. Buli, is planning to sell part of the marketing revenue to a hedge fund for the next 25 years, planing to take in 1 B Euros or so in immediate cash. The clubs voted on it until the preferred result came in and the supporters are having none of it.

They're peacefully protesting by throwing tennis balls, candy or toy cars:

BVB only 1-1 vs Wolfsburg and I fell almost asleep multiple times. Lücke with a tap in, Wolfsburg with a header. Leverkusen marches on.

Polski fraud Jakub Kaminski, nowhere to be seen. @jerry, I'm demanding answers. Also Herr Flick is employing a new agent.

ONLY GERMANY Pini Zahavi

@jerry , any opinion about him you want to share? :classic_biggrin:

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, WuDu said:

Polski fraud Jakub Kaminski, nowhere to be seen. @jerry, I'm demanding answers. 

Fraud Kovac destroyed him. Maybe the jump to Buli was too big and he should play some austrian Buli first or something. There was top team material there but after last two years zero chance. He will be bounced from Buli to SerieA maybe championship or Turk Superleague and be back in Ekstraklasa in 3-4years. Im repeating myself but Klopp would made a good player of Kaminski. Kovac its just bad luck.

2 hours ago, WuDu said:

@jerry , any opinion about him you want to share? :classic_biggrin:

Good left foot and very agressive in defending. 

2 hours ago, WuDu said:

The DFL, which runs and organizes the Buli and the 2. Buli, is planning to sell part of the marketing revenue to a hedge fund for the next 25 years, planing to take in 1 B Euros or so in immediate cash. The clubs voted on it until the preferred result came in and the supporters are having none of it.

Its the same entity that fooked LaLiga. This deal would look good ONLY if handful of teams would be standing at he brink of bankruptcy and was needing influx of cash. As it is Buli clubs dont need this or maybe i dont know financial reality of erste buli and the league is in very bad state. Next is probably Serie A then Ligue and then we have real Superleague in the UK :classic_ninja:

10 hours ago, WuDu said:

It's called "Having a spine", something that confuses and enrages the regular Anglo/EPL-cuck. :classic_biggrin:

Some say having a spine and some shooting their own foot. Coincidence that same time as buli and serie a are falling behind on club football, also national teams are failing🤔 Both country has most of their nt players playing in their own leagues and lack of tough matches show in national teams too? Although i believe Finland has best nt team and players 😋 there is something really wrong when Jensen is often starter in buli.

11 hours ago, WuDu said:

The DFL, which runs and organizes the Buli and the 2. Buli, is planning to sell part of the marketing revenue to a hedge fund for the next 25 years, planing to take in 1 B Euros or so in immediate cash

Yeah, after i realized it wasn't only every other match but practically all matches that stopped at some point i had to google what is going on. I just don't get, to me dfl has solid point that you are failing behind (don't matter if we like it or not that even more world is run by money)

Sure there are some reasoning why it would be better to keep things under own authority and finances as much as possible but imo Schalke is good example of loop holes of that kind of reasoning. Things can be messed up no matter where owner is from or where the money is coming.

Sort of have understanding and respect that supporters show their opinion like this but to me changing the game with all sort of retard new rules is way bigger threat to football than who funds it...