Stubbe's Bundesliga Corner

BonusPater

1 hour ago, WuDu said:

Well, well, well...

image.png.7a9af41769a833a8f591a2379ee8cf9d.png

Mission already accomplished, yet Tommy T keeps sabotaging from the inside! Happy I Like It GIF

Leverkusen can clinch the title next week. They really only have the Euroleague to play for.

Did you or anyone checked what was odds at 0-2? Must have been close to 1000 😄

Terror-Edin back in form and the BVB with yet another loss: 0-1 at home vs Stuttgart. Stuttgart won all three matches against the BVB this season, after playing relegation games 10 months ago and losing Sosa, Endo and Mavropanos in the summer!

The 1-0 was really beautiful to watch. @Purps' darling Julian Brandt with a really shitty game today, but Fülle was even worse.

image.png.f2e474c11c754944f2aae13c14c79427.png

Leverkusen can clinch next week. Augsburg with their new Danish coach is currently in the Conference League. :classic_blink:

image.png.333d77b5369764f757711d55ad6d8708.png

Now all of a sudden two of the worst clubs in the league, Mainz (Vaxxies) and Köln (LTBGQ) are back in the mix. IN the 2. Bundesliga things could get interested, especially if you hope for the Smurfs to be exterminated:

image.png.08dda91e2bc305f71fb38c6ddce88c78.png

Antifa FC and Kiel should be making it directly. Kiel deserves it, especially how they have been wrecked by corona regulations a few seasons ago when they lost the relegation battle vs Köln.

image.png.480cf638038fe2962d8b27ef76d74c40.png

Stubby better get ready to travel to Gelsenkirchen for #PlayerHunt24. Not looking good!

We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"

1-2 vs Atletico in a weird game. Practically 2 own goals to get Madrid to 2-0, then they had additional chances for the 3-0. The game got much better with Brandt coming on in the second half ( @Purps most likely demanding answers at this point) with Haller scoring a beautiful goal. Bynoe-Gittens and Brandt even hit the bar/post. Sancho with a good game as well and all we need is a win in Dortmund now!

Also funny to see how Bayern-Arse will turn out. Of course, I'm against Bayern, but I'm also against this joke of a sugar daddy league. In addition to that, the BVB needs German points for the 23/24 ranking in order to get the 5th UCL spot.

Next weekend, Leverkusen will clinch the title against Bremen. Speaking of which, Lothar Matthäus is working for sky Germany nowadays and he went around lately claiming that Leverkusen is massively investing for the new season. Question will be if they just replace people like Loldecky/Hlozek/Stanisic or quality guys who want out like Tah/Hincapie/Frimpong or if they really add some playmakers. That would be great for the Bundesliga.

Edited by WuDu
We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"

You know when you can see good coach? When he is able to change the game. First half it was like premier league with veikausliga :classic_biggrin: Second half dare i say Dortmund was even better??? You could say Edin fooked with squad/tactics in the first place but this happen to everyone even Guardiola at regular basis [Crystal/Real]. Not everyone can use 15mins and change the game.

Atletico have only small periods when they play like top team mostly thanks to Griezmann, this is now really under the weather team, with only one guy plus maybe Lino, and even knowing im saying this this the only team that can stop City sh it housing some 1:0 in the final :classic_rolleyes:. Cant fookin wait for next season when there will be NO CL quarters with big shot at semis, no top 5 in Buli no DFB pokal and no TERZIC with some turkisch novice after not eben that good spell in Ankaragucu. Game will maybe prettier, probably by something like fancy play by Sancho giving him free role cause crybaby cant be bother to run/fight, but with him free you will be playing with 10 and even Kiel will expose you. Finances in dire straits and again those spectactles in Konferenz mit Karabach or Levski. Edin please comeback. And Edin will be the next national team coach :classic_ninja: [source: trust me bro]

I would understand if Sahin was after some titles with Fener/Galata but now? You risk so much with him having at least competent coach. 

Edited by jerry
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1
the greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist

49 minutes ago, jerry said:

You know when you can see good coach? When he is able to change the game. First half it was like premier league with veikausliga :classic_biggrin: Second half dare i say Dortmund was even better??? You could say Edin fooked with squad/tactics in the first place but this happen to everyone even Guardiola at regular basis [Crystal/Real]. Not everyone can use 15mins and change the game.

Edin during preparation for the match: "I guess, I'll take out Brandt and replace him with Nmecha. That might help us get a 0-0. Also, Fülle still has my nudezzzz, so he has to start."

2-0 at the half, Atletico being the better team. Edin: "Now that we have nothing to lose anyway, we might as well play Brandt and Haller and try to score."

@jerry's assessment: Great job by Edin!

giphy.gif

55 minutes ago, jerry said:

Cant fookin wait for next season when there will be NO CL quarters with big shot at semis, no top 5 in Buli no DFB pokal and no TERZIC with some turkisch novice after not eben that good spell in Ankaragucu. Game will maybe prettier, probably by something like fancy play by Sancho giving him free role cause crybaby cant be bother to run/fight, but with him free you will be playing with 10 and even Kiel will expose you. Finances in dire straits and again those spectactles in Konferenz mit Karabach or Levski. Edin please comeback. And Edin will be the next national team coach :classic_ninja: [source: trust me bro]

:classic_biggrin:

Antalyaspor! :classic_biggrin:

The way the EPLol performed, the 5th place might be enough for the UCL this season. So no Qarabag, Levski or Inter Turku if we get lucky. Sancho is actually working back on defense as well. Gio Reyna used to be that kind of player, but he's now warming the bench for Robin Hood.

With Bayern likely spending this summer and Leverkusen as well, we cannot afford someone like Edin any longer. Look at what a coach like Xabi Alonso can do! 

• Haha 1

Leverkusen was really lucky this season. They hit bullseye on all the transfers which rarely/almost never happen. Wirtz hitting off after long pause seem almost like a miracle, bargain Boniface who somehow couldnt go to Brighton from Royal Union [same owners, uefa doin some s h it cause somehow Undav was good to Brighton but Boniface no] needed to sell him elsewhere, absolute bargain Grimaldo who i still dont now how ended up in Bayer. Alonso unlocking pingpong, Andrich, making work Tah and Tapsoba. One minus maybe handling of Hlozek who is as talented as Wirtz but showed nothing.

BVB had his own Grimaldo in Guerreiro who he is/was even better footballer but had no grit that spaniard have. Grimaldo is like playmaker playing from left back, contantly harassing down the left side where Guerreiro was like this cant be bother to run guy.

But the absolute transfer star is Xhaka. I was sitting here making fun of this 35mln transfer and that 35 was the price of title and maybe invincible season as it is with Liverpool checked out out of Europa. I dont really understand what he is doing that good but he clearly transformed this team. In Arsenal he was caught so many times but Alonso understands his role better than Arteta. His counterparts in BVB is motherfookin player of the year Can and Ozcan. Both only run and foul and offer nothing more. Exchange those players and maybe BVB is on top

We will see about that spending i have zero confidence in this. It will be probably limp spending like in BVB with some 30mln transfer here and there. Wirtz staying is good but three stammpsielers weg is not good. There is little chance they will be replaced. If they would be able to keep them add three/four good players [especially goalkeeper] then who knows maybe they would stay longer at the top and pull Klopps BVB in CL. As it is i dont see it this could be tough second season for Alonso. 

the greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist

31 minutes ago, jerry said:

I dont really understand what he is doing that good

Ain't really a brainer. Buli stars moving to pl turn to shit while average players from pl shine at buli. Very easy to draw lines with that 😉

• Like 2

2-1 in another summer football clash today for the BVB which caused me to almost fall asleep. At this point in the season I have to almost force myself to watch the games. Especially the early ones.

Sancho was sick, Haller had to be replaced due to an injury and Adeyemi with two stupid yellows. Sabitzer with both goals, Atomic Kittens had a good match and the old man was invisible.

Tough to say, but the match on Tuesday will be really difficult if Haller and Sancho cannot go.

Leverkusen can clinch tomorrow vs Werder. 

image.png.e5ebcb269d01162d4ebffa2193388a6d.png

And now Wolfsburg is even fighting relegation. Jakub "Fraud of Poznan" Kaminski with 0 buli minutes in almost 3 months. :classic_biggrin:

10 minutes to go and Bayer employees are already storming the pitch! :classic_laugh:

image.thumb.png.49e0388a5052e2509ff17a3f5713caf9.png

• Like 2

image.png.58cb848953599900223f230f13290d5f.png

Sky is reporting that Bayern wants to bring back Nagelsmann, if he won't come, de Zebra and Emery are next on the list. Just let that sink in:

• Herr Flick won everything with Bayern during the corona season.
  • He then got into a shouting match with manager Brazzo.
  • In 2021, ball sniffer Löw bungled yet another tournament and had to step down.
  • Herr Flick sees his chance and leaves Bayern for the German NT.
  • Bayern then buys out Nagelsmann from Red Bull for 25 M Euro and gives him a 5 year deal at 8 M per year.

Fast forward to the spring of 2023:

• Tommy Tuchel is in talks with Tottenham/Barca after being fired from Chelsea.
  • His side contacts Bayern, telling them if they want him, the time is now.
  • Kahn and Brazzo then fire Nagelsmann while he's skiing in Austria after not even two years into a 5 year deal.
  • The BVB loses the title in May 2023 and Kahn/Brazzo get fired before the final matchday.
  • Kahn was not even allowed to travel to Köln with the team.

Fast forward again:

• Herr Flick gets totally exposed and is fired from the NT.
  • Nagelsmann takes over the NT with so-so results in 6 friendlies:

image.png.72b6a6d4bed53509477813e327c7759c.png

• Tommy Tuchel is doing his best to destroy Bayern from within and gets fired as well.
  • Both Bayern and the German NT want to get Nagelsmann under contract.

Now imagine, Bayern bringing back Nagelsmann and Germany disappointing during the Euros. Maybe Bayern having a rough start into the new season as well while Don Xabi and Leverkusen keep dominating....

giphy.gif

Also, could we all hold a minute of silence for Olli Kahn? 

giphy-downsized-large.gif

He was being pushed as the next big thing as they gave him the CEO spot at Bayern, only to fail so miserably.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, Livertool said:

I would really, REALLY, love to see Mourinho take over Bayern and get some popcorns...

If they stay long enough without coach Nagel say no then it could become real possibility. Not probably 5y.o. contract but some 2y with release clause who knows. I gladly bet on it if Unibet give some 20-30 odds

• Like 1

On 07/08/2023 at 00:51, WuDu said:

Preseason is over...

Sabitzer. As you know, I always told you that I want to see Sabitzer with the BVB...OK, maybe I was wrong about him. I really like how he roams around in midfield, isn't hiding. Also gave great interviews as well. Could be one of the players with the most minutes this season.

What a game by GOATbitzer!

giphy.gif

And on to the semis we go! Let's see if PSG pays the refs again.

The best game of the season and no one really fell off! Sancho, Brandt, Sabitzer, Fülle, Maatsen, Schlotti, Kobel. They all had their great moments!

• Like 1

No Edin praises? Done hell of a job in cl. Who knows maybe you even reach the final and there, in one individual match, anything can happen.

Just a matter of putting Mbappe in tight leash now and everything open if you manage at that.

22 hours ago, Livertool said:

No Edin praises? Done hell of a job in cl.

Edin forever!?!?!?!

image.png.fd62b30f98f177d0ed4855c709621364.png

giphy.gif

I guess, we educated people call that a Pyrrhic victory. Hopefully, Nuri has nudezzz of Edin as well and blackmails him to be in charge of the gameplan.

With Edin staying, that means Nagelsmann goes to Bayern or stays with the DFB. Imagine that, Tommy T now trolling everybody and winning the UCL with Bayern, then gets fired and replaced by Nagelsmann, who himself has to successfully play the Euros first.

Back to Edin, that means bye bye to Gio Reyna and Old Man Moukoko. We have to sign Maatsen and Sancho, but the money should be there... 

3 hours ago, WuDu said:

we educated people call that a Pyrrhic victory

I don't quite follow what you have lost? Chance to fire Edin cause he has done better than expected? 😄

Even that don't make much sense cause potential new managers are very limited.

10 hours ago, Livertool said:

I don't quite follow what you have lost? 

Nothing yet, that's why it's called a Pyrrhic victory. Imagine a German UCL final, we'll never get rid of Edin again! 

giphy.gif

https://www.skysports.com/football/news/11095/13106013/nuri-sahin-interview-borussia-dortmund-assistant-on-jurgen-klopp-jose-mourinho-and-his-own-coaching-dream

He's our only hope now!

image.png.5e316dbdeecf58dc7fed17601e898bc2.png

Nagelsmann to stay with the German National Team!

:classic_biggrin: Someone should tell these boomers that it's not the smartest idea to extend your coaches before a tournament.

However what is Bayern going to do now? Xabi? Gone! Nagelsmann? Gone! How lolsy would it be if Tommy T wins the UCL this season to then get fired and being replaced with Herrn Flick?