Stubbe's Bundesliga Corner

BonusPater

9 hours ago, cris1285 said:

A nice tip for Nürnberg! 

Hamburg is one of the biggest losers, choking all the time when they are about to win the BuLi2, and now this... Celebrated on the pitch already, must be heartbreaking. Németh András hopefully stays (first of all injury-free) and can make an impact next year - in BuLi2 😐

HSV-Stuttgart this Thursday and Monday. RB-Frankfurt this Saturday!

Guerreiro leaving Dortmund. One of my favourite players to watch and always a good fantasy option, too bad there's simply no position on the team for him. B-b-b-b-but he was great in central midfield:

image.png.edd4934c6e7faf2a5969a25e4c0bfb9f.png

6 total matches playing in central midfield, starting 2,5 months ago. 3 goals and 4 assists. However only 2 wins with 2 draws, 2 losses. 15-11 goals, with Schalke, Bayern, Mainz and the cup game in Leipzig being horrific performances by the BVB.

What The Wtf GIF by Bundesliga

I said it last summer, out of Guerreiro/Dahoud/Brandt, at least 2 have to go. 

He's getting replaced by:

Bense, here we go!

So we need another RB to replace Meunier and probably 2 new central/defensive midfielders to replace Dahoud and Bellingham. Then it depends on how Edin is planning to work Reus, Reyna and Old Man into the squad. If there's a role on the team with minutes for these 3 players, I can live with an offense of Adeyemi-Haller-Malen backed up by JBG and Duranville.

Edited by WuDu
We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"

• 2 weeks later...
31 minutes ago, GR1ZZL3R said:

For anyone that may have missed this.

image.png.373ae8fc88266bfa8510520d15be66c8.png

By the way, there is going to be an actual victory parade in Manchester rather than a theoretical one in... let's say Dortmund for example, you know, the theoretical sort of parade projected just in case a team by chance were to win something, then ends up not winning it, by throwing it away, theoretically. 

• Haha 1

"It turns out that 75% of all poker players think they play better than the other 75%."     image.png.99a4e82708d54abfc527324e8836768e.png

Yeah @GR1ZZL3R, you are correct, many may have missed it because literally, nobody cared about this match-up. Checking the stats and reading through the news, I think I made the best decision skipping it and spending those two hours in a better way. 😍

Well done to Chitty tho (actually the two biggest cheaters were in the final, so to be clear, talking about City), it was about time to avoid being the biggest losers ever. Nice 10+ years run to the title, money well spent!

At the same time, the A and B category matches (so the more popular ones) won't be available for free from next year in Hungary. Well, not sure I will miss it, this year was really a boring tournament, and I definitely wouldn't pay for it. Let's see!

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

8 hours ago, cris1285 said:

Yeah @GR1ZZL3R, you are correct, many may have missed it because literally, nobody cared about this match-up.

Literally incorrect.

image.png.ec913ac262c395e52ffb70945ee4276a.png

The match wasn't the best of the season but nobody's to know that beforehand, finals don't always produce the best, but ask the winning supporters and they'll tell you they literally don't care. The fact that when United did the same treble in 1999 City were in the third tier and very nearly didn't get through the playoffs, having finally made it and won it cannot possibly take away the shine whatever sort of match it was, whatever stories are lurking in the background. 

8 hours ago, cris1285 said:

At the same time, the A and B category matches (so the more popular ones) won't be available for free from next year in Hungary. Well, not sure I will miss it, this year was really a boring tournament, and I definitely wouldn't pay for it. Let's see!

As Einstein might have said "It's all relative and depends on your point of view." I definitely didn't think it was boring but maybe if I didn't have a team to follow in it I wouldn't pay for it either.  

Edited by GR1ZZL3R

"It turns out that 75% of all poker players think they play better than the other 75%."     image.png.99a4e82708d54abfc527324e8836768e.png

Those viewing numbers are just expectations, and if we have read the same article, it says the actual viewing numbers are one of the lowest for a CL final. Most probably because none of the teams are popular (for many reasons, we all know) like Real, Bayern, or Juventus, and maybe not because they are unwatchable. But as it turned out, it was really unwatchable. Btw I have to correct myself, I know one guy from my "company" who watched about one hour from the game live on tv. 😬

I don't even remember a good game or a big drama honestly, but maybe I was spoiled by the Bundesliga season, the Arsenal comebacks (and meltdowns 😂), and Brighton. I don't really support any football team, but it doesn't mean anything, I'm a Hungarian and I watch every World Cup 😅(However, the last was a disaster). To pay for this? I don't think so. 

Also, a nice story that City came from the third league, I would stand up and clap (like I admire Brighton or Atletico for building something big from a low budget) if not for those cheatings and spent millions. But could have been worse, by Inter winning it 😬

1 hour ago, cris1285 said:

Those viewing numbers are just expectations, and if we have read the same article, it says the actual viewing numbers are one of the lowest for a CL final. Most probably because none of the teams are popular (for many reasons, we all know) like Real, Bayern, or Juventus, and maybe not because they are unwatchable. But as it turned out, it was really unwatchable. Btw I have to correct myself, I know one guy from my "company" who watched about one hour from the game live on tv. 😬

The expectations are usually fairly close but I never know whether someone is deliberately missing the point or being argumentative just because. The figures might be slightly down due to the participants but overall most sports viewing  figures are on a steady decline year by year, you look like you're relating cause and effect to one particular aspect. 

2 hours ago, cris1285 said:

I don't even remember a good game or a big drama honestly, but maybe I was spoiled by the Bundesliga season, the Arsenal comebacks (and meltdowns 😂), and Brighton. I don't really support any football team, but it doesn't mean anything, I'm a Hungarian and I watch every World Cup 😅(However, the last was a disaster). To pay for this? I don't think so. 

The Bundesliga may have been dramatic this year but only because two teams were trying their best to throw the title away. I would have thought watching the same team win the same title year after numbing year, usually by the proverbial mile, would wear thin, more akin to watching repeat after repeat and always knowing the outcome. City have now won 5 out of the last 6 Premier League titles but do at least take it deep into the season once in a while. 

Unfortunately live sport is unlike the latest film or tv series in that you can't really read reviews of it and then decide whether to pay to watch it or not, that does take away one of the main appeals. You may decide not to pay for the next WC and miss the best ever, but by then it's too late. True lifelong fans don't pick and choose, they watch them all or as many as they can, good bad or indifferent. 

2 hours ago, cris1285 said:

Also, a nice story that City came from the third league, I would stand up and clap (like I admire Brighton or Atletico for building something big from a low budget) if not for those cheatings and spent millions. But could have been worse, by Inter winning it 😬

As for the cheating allegations, whatever happened to the innocent till proven guilty ethos? I'm not saying City are innocent but do you really believe all the teams are pure as the driven snow? It's big business these days, businesses tend to look out for ways to take advantage. Maybe not as big as Google or Amazon who seemingly only pay a combined annual tax of £2.50  in the UK. 

It would be a terrible shame if City's achievements were overshadowed by off the field results but I, like most fans, am enjoying it while it lasts. 

41 minutes ago, GR1ZZL3R said:

As for the cheating allegations, whatever happened to the innocent till proven guilty ethos? I'm not saying City are innocent but do you really believe all the teams are pure as the driven snow? It's big business these days, businesses tend to look out for ways to take advantage. Maybe not as big as Google or Amazon who seemingly only pay a combined annual tax of £2.50  in the UK. 

It would be a terrible shame if City's achievements were overshadowed by off the field results but I, like most fans, am enjoying it while it lasts. 

The last part mostly apply to English football. Some extent Italian and French as well. Some leagues still have integrity and have chosen not to rely on oil money (or worse). How Newcastle fans - not all, some - celebrated the new ownership really says all you need to know about English football. It's becoming less and less about sport and more about business. 

Check the latest poker release notes. Have a look at our poker promotions

41 minutes ago, Stubbe-Unibet said:

The last part mostly apply to English football. Some extent Italian and French as well. Some leagues still have integrity and have chosen not to rely on oil money (or worse). How Newcastle fans - not all, some - celebrated the new ownership really says all you need to know about English football. It's becoming less and less about sport and more about business. 

Once the Premier League started in the early 90's there was a general agreement even then that football was no longer a sport. Clubs before that tended to be bought by local businessmen more as a hobby than anything else. Of course leagues still having integrity is only to be applauded (I am sincerely not being sarcastic here) but how many oil sheiks or oligarchs are really going to chose to buy a Danish, Norwegian or Finlandish football team, and who's to say what figure could entice integrity to slip out the back door? I would even suggest it's a matter of degrees how tainted big money is these days, quite a few that make bids seem to have something murky in their background.  Disney tend not to buy streaming channels gaining 100 viewers per week, and Amazon have resisted buying my local corner shop for some years now. 

As for sporting stories with varying degrees of feelgood factor there are some that can beat City's comfortably. Luton back in the top division after years of not even being in the League itself, previously relegated 3 times in a row, once with a 30 point deduction for financial irregularities, (there truly is nothing new under the sun). Sheffield Wednesday losing the first leg of the playoffs 4-0 and winning the final literally in the last seconds of extra time. And of course Wrexham, back in the football league after 15 years in exile, having been bought recently by Ryan Reynolds and co. 

On 6/12/2023 at 9:32 PM, GR1ZZL3R said:

The fact that when United did the same treble in 1999 City were in the third tier and very nearly didn't get through the playoffs, having finally made it and won it cannot possibly take away the shine whatever sort of match it was, whatever stories are lurking in the background. 

Took you just 1,5 B Euro in dirty money you  net spent on transfer fees alone, inflated sponsorship deals and massive cheating (117 cases of fraud being investigated) to get there. And still nobody cares...

11 hours ago, GR1ZZL3R said:

The Bundesliga may have been dramatic this year but only because two teams were trying their best to throw the title away. I would have thought watching the same team win the same title year after numbing year, usually by the proverbial mile, would wear thin, more akin to watching repeat after repeat and always knowing the outcome. City have now won 5 out of the last 6 Premier League titles but do at least take it deep into the season once in a while. 

Nearly every spot in the Bundesliga was up for grabs until the very end. We had the title drama, BVB catching up and collapsing, Bayern/Nagelsmann/Kahn/Brazzo/Neuer drama, Schalke drama, Hertha/Pal drama, Union reaching the CL...

And all that without whoring ourselves out to Arab/American sugar daddies.

10 hours ago, Stubbe-Unibet said:

How Newcastle fans - not all, some - celebrated the new ownership really says all you need to know about English football. It's becoming less and less about sport and more about business. 

The funny thing is that the Saudis are really acting "conservatively" with Newcastle right now. Probably watching what the PL is doing with Shitty Cheaty to see with what they can get away with and maybe building up some goodwill to get the WC in 2030/34. 

Also this is not about business. Business implies that you're aiming to get a positive return on your investment. Arab Emirates, Qatar and Saudi Arabia pumping oil money into these clubs is all about sports washing. However what the clown owning Chelsea is doing right now, even I cannot explain...

The BVB picked up Bensebaini and lost Rapha Guerreiro to Bayern.

raphael guerreiro omg GIF by Borussia Dortmund

Seems like we managed to get another double agent into the Bayern organisation! First Haaland was negotiating with them and told Lewy, then Tuchel got the job and now we finally have the perfect mole on the pitch!

Honestly, I have no clue what Bayern is planning with Guerreiro. He's no left back, especially with Davies on the team. In central midfield they have Kimmich who usually plays 90+ % of minutes per season.

The Smurfs are now keeping Terodde for the 2. Bundesliga, however they're losing all their loan player plus Bülter, Zalazar and Yoshida. Good luck in Elversberg next season...

German Football GIF by FC Schalke 04

Edited by WuDu
  • Like 1
We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"

10 hours ago, WuDu said:

Business implies that you're aiming to get a positive return on your investment

Well yeah, smart business. But if you are born with oil spoon up in your ass, you don't have to be good at anything 🤣

Just look at who they are signing to play in their own league thou it don't make any sense in anyway. Not financially, not going to improve Saudi football, nothing. Few players that value money over anything else gets big paychecks but that is it, money well spent 🤑

23 hours ago, GR1ZZL3R said:

The expectations are usually fairly close but I never know whether someone is deliberately missing the point or being argumentative just because. The figures might be slightly down due to the participants but overall most sports viewing  figures are on a steady decline year by year, you look like you're relating cause and effect to one particular aspect. 

Unfortunately live sport is unlike the latest film or tv series in that you can't really read reviews of it and then decide whether to pay to watch it or not, that does take away one of the main appeals. You may decide not to pay for the next WC and miss the best ever, but by then it's too late. True lifelong fans don't pick and choose, they watch them all or as many as they can, good bad or indifferent. 

Viewing numbers are on a steady decline as you say, and yet Real-Pool had bigger numbers last year. Obviously, "nobody care" is not true word by word, but you should know what I mean. Especially, because you felt the need to post the victory three times because nobody (exactly nobody) cared here. Not many football fans can swallow the success (and game) of City, PSG, and all those clubs with a lost identity...

Wudu already replied on the BuLi part, not much else to say. I was heavily sweating on my "Schalke to BuLi2" bet at the end, and there were great matches produced by Dortmund, Leipzig (Szoboszlai rulez), or let's be honest, even Schalke. Also, Bayern winning the title every year should be a lock, stealing players left and right and having the biggest budget should be enough. Same as at City, no? 

The cheating is as clear as it gets. Do people seriously believe, that the Abu Dhabi UG will be found guilty? The oil mafia against the corrupt UEFA, with so much cash on the line? Lol. The decision could take up to years, the investigation is behind closed doors - money will solve it, again. PSG and Barca are the same.

However, you can't do much as a long-time fan, enjoy the results! 

On a side note, Grealish is showing what an idol is he for the kids. Well done! 

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Livertool said:

Well yeah, smart business. But if you are born with oil spoon up in your ass, you don't have to be good at anything 🤣

Just look at who they are signing to play in their own league thou it don't make any sense in anyway. Not financially, not going to improve Saudi football, nothing. Few players that value money over anything else gets big paychecks but that is it, money well spent 🤑

Not so sure about that one! You might want to look at the economic performance of the PIF and Saudi Aramco, this should put a lot of things in perspective.

The goal is to make a splash and put the Saudi league on the map. Not only as a signal towards the outside, but also towards the inside. Then they can also start building infrastructure, hiring coaches and other experts, developing youth talent and so on and so on...

13 hours ago, cris1285 said:

Obviously, "nobody care" is not true word by word, but you should know what I mean. Especially, because you felt the need to post the victory three times because nobody (exactly nobody) cared here. Not many football fans can swallow the success (and game) of City, PSG, and all those clubs with a lost identity...

preach GIF by Shalita Grant

13 hours ago, cris1285 said:

Wudu already replied on the BuLi part, not much else to say. I was heavily sweating on my "Schalke to BuLi2" bet at the end, and there were great matches produced by Dortmund, Leipzig (Szoboszlai rulez), or let's be honest, even Schalke. Also, Bayern winning the title every year should be a lock, stealing players left and right and having the biggest budget should be enough. Same as at City, no? 

At least Bayern somehow got into that position due to their own success (and a lot of criminal energy). Speaking of which, something is going on at Bayern: Hernandez and Pavard want to leave the club. Benzema leaving for the desert now opens up another striker position in Europe. Rice is linked with Arsenal. And the best part, Tuchel is at the wheel. 

Polska-Schland later today. Farewell to Kuba.

image.png.310bca025970a608c3c46371c3413a4d.png

The refs are from Israel, the VAR is from Poland???? I'm demanding answers! Polski bros, odds of 5,0 on Polska representing value?

• Like 1

5 hours ago, WuDu said:

The refs are from Israel, the VAR is from Poland???? I'm demanding answers! Polski bros, odds of 5,0 on Polska representing value?

Yeah its kinda funny cause there was this goal clearance from Szczesny you could argue went over the line and var did nothing :classic_biggrin:

Peak Poland/Santos terroristball win with one shot on target and overally 3vs26 shots for Germany. Its a win but im not too happy, simply cause we will never replicate this in a important game. Its easier now to defend with 5 subs but i dont wanna see this kind of anti-football. I want us to play like small Croatia for example.

Anyway Germany have problems too cause with this kind of spiel i dont see them far in next Euro. Other than chance from Thiaw and line clearance all those 26 attempts were never threatening. Musiala is playing his own game, Havertz is trying those lame shots, Can is marking himself, Kehrer thinking about everything apart of the game, rarelly seen worse Kimmich too [im starting to feel he is world class right back and only ok everywhere else]. Flick really seem like a massive fraud, cause this team is playing like with late Loew, and ive seen opinions it looks even worse.

Someone called him empty stadium merchant :classic_laugh::classic_biggrin: 

• Haha 1
the greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist

6 hours ago, WuDu said:

Polskis, you couldn't resist, could you?

image.thumb.png.d230309e36b104bd2d4b20602d5700e8.png

1-0 for Poland, 88th minute, Wolf header and Szczesny saves it. This was the only angle the Polish VAR offered.

Come On Please GIF by The Voice

Didn't watch much of the game, just the goodbye to Kuba and the end. However Kaminski looked really capable on the left side.

40 minutes ago, jerry said:

Flick really seem like a massive fraud, cause this team is playing like with late Loew, and ive seen opinions it looks even worse.

Someone called him empty stadium merchant :classic_laugh::classic_biggrin: 

"Seems like"? I remember the times when our National team coaches automatically stepped down after being eliminated during the group stages of the Euros or the WC. I also remember the times when Berti Vogts was under intense pressure in 94 and 98 for being eliminated in the QFs of the WC.

image.png.23254ae4cdfd319c7aedfc900957550b.png

Herr Flick so far with 23 matches: 12-7-4. His wins came against mighty Liechtenstein (2x), Armenia (2x), Iceland, Romania, North Macedonia, Israel, Oman, Costa Rica, Peru and Italy. Italy was probably not playing their A-Team. That's a little thin for 2 years on the job. 

Little transfer updates from the Buli:

Tuchel at the wheel now leading them to pursue Napoli's Kim and Havertz as their new #9

Come On Please GIF by World Cup

How anybody sane could give Tuchel any power with transfers is beyond me.

The BVB is looking towards Ajax' Alvarez and there are rumours about Felix Nmecha from Wolfsburg. Not so sure, Nmecha could really help us. However he's a conservative Christian and likes to post anti-gay and anti-trans stuff on social media, which makes all the leftist journos (a tautology, I know) and online activists seethe. 

Happy Celebration GIF by VfL Wolfsburg

That alone would be worth it, but yeah, not even a full season in Wolfsburg is also a little thin for my taste.

• Haha 1

Nmecha was probably best Wolfsburg player this season. Whenever i tried to watch Kaminski he was all over the pitch. Riedle :classic_biggrin: Baku stutter a bit this season, even Herr Flick forgot about him. Nmecha need at least one more season playing but then year from now he will be offered to sheiks in PL for 50. 15-20 could be good deal but im not sure he will not be benched at Dortmund now with Malen finally finding end of the net.

Havertz rumours are the most weird thing this season. Arsenal with already 60mln offer, also Real and Bayern interessiert for a seven goal striker [dont even want to check how much he scored im certain it was below 10]. For what position, number 9? :classic_ninja: This shows how bad is market with strikers right now. Real most likely goin for Mbappe after this season [again :classic_biggrin:] so IMO they will try to make some stopgap deal [one is former Eintracht/Hannover/Hoffe legend Joselu] so they maybe thought he will be available for loan with Chelsea bloated squad of 50 people. 

Bayern also after 33yo Kyle Walker having Mazraoui and Stanisic there. Then apparently fiasco with Rice who is choosing Arsenal. WTF they are doing :classic_biggrin: Wonder what they will do with Mane, probably praying for Saudi Arabia offer... 

• Haha 1
the greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist

7 hours ago, jerry said:

Nmecha was probably best Wolfsburg player this season. Whenever i tried to watch Kaminski he was all over the pitch. Riedle :classic_biggrin: Baku stutter a bit this season, even Herr Flick forgot about him. Nmecha need at least one more season playing but then year from now he will be offered to sheiks in PL for 50. 15-20 could be good deal but im not sure he will not be benched at Dortmund now with Malen finally finding end of the net.

Except that Felix Nmecha is playing the 8/10 and Malen is our current right winger. 20 M Euros for a depth signing who wasn't even starting for Wolfsburg 9 months ago? I'm a fan of creative transfers, Ryerson was a good one last winter and Özcan had his so-so moments, but just because we have Bellingham money coming in doesn't mean we can start buying expensive lottery tickets now.

7 hours ago, jerry said:

Riedle :classic_biggrin: Baku stutter a bit this season, even Herr Flick forgot about him.

Herr Flick was also throwing Niki Süle under the bus for being not 100 % professional, thus he wasn't nominated against Ukraine, Poland and Colombia. :classic_laugh: In addition to ignoring Hummels while also playing his favourites from Bayern all the time.

Nagelsmann and PSG didn't work out, maybe someone is eyeing the National team job, while getting paid to wait by Bayern...

Lets Go Football GIF by RB Leipzig

8 hours ago, jerry said:

Wonder what they will do with Mane, probably praying for Saudi Arabia offer... 

#2 in the balloon door in 2022. But he's pretty old now, so Saudi-Arabia could really be an option.

Speaking of age/Kloppo-frauds, Naby Keita from Liverpool to Werder Bremen! Thank God the BVB didn't pick him up, 9 years of playing for Red Bull and Kloppo should be enough to finish you off.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, WuDu said:

Except that Felix Nmecha is playing the 8/10 and Malen is our current right winger.

Transfermarkt says attacking midfield, but also left midfield and with Kaminski somehow locked at left midfield/wing [he scored 3late goals this season even one against Bayern, so 4 goals in first season isnt that bad maybe] he was used sometimes at right. Didnt know he is City reject. Wolfsburgs Sancho but with German citizenship :classic_ninja:

3 hours ago, WuDu said:

I'm a fan of creative transfers, Ryerson was a good one last winter and Özcan had his so-so moments, but just because we have Bellingham money coming in doesn't mean we can start buying expensive lottery tickets now.

IMO both of those are busts and if Dortmund is ambitious club both should be shown the door. Maybe more Özcan, he was dreadfull whenever ive seen Dortmund. That Bellingham money, i dont think you will spend even 20% of that and dont ask me where this money will go. Maybe you have silent investors like some of Ekstraklasa clubs or maybe you still paying for that Bayerns loan :classic_biggrin:

You should go all in for that turkisch wonderkind Guler. 17mln is price so its right your alley. I know every club in the world is after him [even Kloppo] but top club could be too soon for him. 

4 hours ago, WuDu said:

Speaking of age/Kloppo-frauds, Naby Keita from Liverpool to Werder Bremen! Thank God the BVB didn't pick him up, 9 years of playing for Red Bull and Kloppo should be enough to finish you off.

And by the media Keita will earn only 1,5 a season as a favor to someone he worked with at RB [dont remember who coach sporting direktor etc]. That gets me thinking how much Kownacki is on as some journos said even 5-6mln. Hard to believe but Fortuna got hooked on record transfer for 11mln for him so maybe the madness spread further.

Screenshot_2023-06-17-19-31-13-959.png.24d05db285d8bece581e9ecdf1118c87.png

Scored again, 4 goals in 5 matches that he has played for national team 💪 

Since Dortmund is known to buy cheap and sell for a lot he could be your next jewel. Better act fast thou as i think he wins euro golden boot if and when Finland goes all the way 🥇

It appears that all the community nations are heading to euros so we should really hook up for some party 😄

• Haha 2

5 hours ago, jerry said:

Transfermarkt says attacking midfield, but also left midfield and with Kaminski somehow locked at left midfield/wing [he scored 3late goals this season even one against Bayern, so 4 goals in first season isnt that bad maybe] he was used sometimes at right

image.png.921c1a26d1d7734bb5fcde52748cf219.png

Looks like an 8 to me.

5 hours ago, jerry said:

Didnt know he is City reject.

Shitty having a lot of former youth players in position right now: Sancho, Bynoe-Gittens, Nmecha bros, Brahim Diaz, Frimpong, Angelino...How come? Oh yeah, they're cheating at the youth level as well:

image.png.c287631ac594b9387ab93919e615314d.png

image.png.67467ecf595d53eec0545bc6f3a5ca9f.png

5 hours ago, jerry said:

IMO both of those are busts and if Dortmund is ambitious club both should be shown the door.

Ryerson started every game for Dortmund when he was available, except the first game vs Chelsea! However that's the type of creative transfer you need as well.

5 hours ago, jerry said:

You should go all in for that turkisch wonderkind Guler. 17mln is price so its right your alley. I know every club in the world is after him [even Kloppo] but top club could be too soon for him. 

You should go all in for that turkish Wunderkind Yusuf Demir. XX mln is price so its right your alley. I know every club in the world is after him [even Barca] but top club could be too soon for him. 

I have as much faith in Turkish prodigies than I have in "18-year olds" from Senegal, Nigeria, Ghana, Cameroon...

Meme Reaction GIF by GIPHY News

5 hours ago, jerry said:

And by the media Keita will earn only 1,5 a season as a favor to someone he worked with at RB [dont remember who coach sporting direktor etc]. That gets me thinking how much Kownacki is on as some journos said even 5-6mln. Hard to believe but Fortuna got hooked on record transfer for 11mln for him so maybe the madness spread further.

5-6 M for a player like Kownacki? 4 goals in 30 Buli matches? Maybe over the course of his whole 3-4 year contract, including signing fee and bonus payments if he tears up the league. Füllkrug is said to receive something like 2 M per year, so 1,5 for Keita to rehab his value seem OK. I also read that he's getting a percentage of a future transfer fee as well. 

1 hour ago, Livertool said:

It appears that all the community nations are heading to euros so we should really hook up for some party 😄

GIF by Mashable

Edited by WuDu

image.png.a56b7feff95f1f07fbc5a13cc0c94882.png

The current state of the German National Team being summed up in just one statement.

Pavard and Hernandez on the way out, Kyle Walker on the way in?

image.png.4a8df8cc33f1cf9e513f03201a2ff0ee.png

13 hours ago, WuDu said:

The current state of the German National Team being summed up in just one statement.

Yup, lookin at results lately there is decent chance you wouldn't even play at Euros if you weren't hosts which is quite stunning. Didn't expect that things get even worse when you got rid off nosepicker.

13 hours ago, WuDu said:

Kyle Walker on the way in?

Recruiting all the shitty outcasts is the key to glory? 🤔

Walker is pervy but class footballer. He have at least one good year in him. But yeah risky transfer cause of fee/wages and they will probably hand to him at least 3year contract.

Would love to see them sign Rice/Walker some Mahrez and panic buy Kane for 150 after they miss on Osimhen/Vlahovic and then fire Tuchel after two months :classic_cool::classic_biggrin:

On 6/17/2023 at 8:11 PM, WuDu said:

5-6 M for a player like Kownacki? 4 goals in 30 Buli matches? Maybe over the course of his whole 3-4 year contract, including signing fee and bonus payments if he tears up the league. Füllkrug is said to receive something like 2 M per year, so 1,5 for Keita to rehab his value seem OK. I also read that he's getting a percentage of a future transfer fee as well. 

We'll see, he was a free transfer and small clubs sometimes go crazy for that thinking they are for a big payday after season. Curiously every news dont mention not only wages but how long it will be. Its always its a long term deal :classic_laugh: Im not expecting Boehly kinda deal but they could went overboard and gave him 5 years even. With reportedly 5-6mln [guys close to him said this in the comments, could be bull could be real] a season that could be a bankrupt contract for Werder.

https://salarysport.com/en-us/football/bundesliga/sv-werder-bremen/

We need to wait for this site to update wages for next season. Fastest man planet next generation Gareth Bale, Burke is on 1mln :classic_ninja: Say what you want but i have feeling there are great buisnessman in Bremen :classic_laugh: