Stubbe's Bundesliga Corner

BonusPater

8 hours ago, WuDu said:

I think Kownacki is the replacement for Maxi Phillipp, who was the replacement for Oliver Burke. I don't think he's being used to assemble another Bundesliga Manager 93 team, however.

Well, some of our media reported that he will earn 3mln and up to fookin 6!! So probably he is meant to lead the attack for them. Hard to believe some measly Werder can afford such wages but that is the world now i guess. IMO its big risk transfer cause if he flop with those wages there will no way they will be able to move him. Overpaid massively cause he is free transfer. He almost bankrupt Fortuna last time they bought him for their record fee. He still can have breakthrough season, still only 26, like i said he was top Europe prospect once, but judging what ive seen in Fortuna nad last year in Ekstraklasa he didnt progress much, and is still the same very inconsistent forward.

8 hours ago, WuDu said:

41ioFb-UYzL.jpg

Uli Borowka's biography: "Volle Pulle - My double life as pro football player and alcoholic".

Ive know a guy who was at the Widzew Łódź when Borowka was there and the stories was wild! :classic_biggrin: He was total professional for like one week. One game they played away and he was subbed after first half, or even first half very early nonetheless. So he went shower got dressed and went to the town sightseeing :classic_ninja: Widzew was about to get home and Uli is not here, Uli vanished. So they searched for him, waited like till the 2-3 in the night and then said fook it were going home. There was little press/media ongoing story where is Waldo [Uli]. Long story short Uli got found more than a week later 200-300km from the town he went missing and another 100 from Łódź :classic_ohmy: LEGEND

• Haha 1
the greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist

2 hours ago, jerry said:

Well, some of our media reported that he will earn 3mln and up to fookin 6!! So probably he is meant to lead the attack for them. Hard to believe some measly Werder can afford such wages

Political gif. Donald Trump stands behind a podium and points out to the audience in front of him. He says, “You are fake news.”

image.thumb.png.8cb639e96c232f986424beceb938dc86.png

It Begins Here We Go GIF by hero0fwar

We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"

400.000 fans expected in Dortmund, the victory parade would take place on Sunday!

Bild

Sacha Baron Cohen Thumbs Up GIF by Amazon Prime Video

Deserved extensions for Hummels in contrast to Reus. With Hummels/Süle/Schlotterbeck we still have 3 of the best CBs in the Bundesliga and are able to rotate thoughout. However I'm not getting my hopes up that Hummels will return out of the summer break in top shape.

• Like 1
We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"

image.png.0291517a110c267fc0bbd53dc62eac77.png

Holding Hold The Line GIF

image.png.143fb3b22d2e5ecd27716e6e5cdceb9c.png

not safe for work no GIF

Bruce Lee Meme GIF by Justin

Well, @cris1285 I hope you find solace with Matthew 8, 25-27:

25 And they went and woke him, saying, “Save us, Lord; we are perishing.” 26 And he said to them, “Why are you afraid, O you of little faith?” Then he rose and rebuked the winds and the sea, and there was a great calm. 27 And the men marveled, saying, “What sort of man is this, that even winds and sea obey him?”

Bet-bros, I have some idea about the 2. Bundesliga, you might want to look at.

image.png.5b99e30be1440782bdbb2132a8e78b17.png

Bielefeld is playing in Magdeburg, Braunschweig in Rostock and Nürnberg in Paderborn. Magedeburg, Rostock and Paderborn have nothing to play for anymore. If Bielefeld wins in Magedburg, Nürnberg very likely needs a win in Paderborn to avoid relegation matches.

image.png.5a5b2c91d63966608e5a894952975cbb.png

Now, Paderborn's coach is Lukas Kwasniok, who did a very good job since taking over for Baumgart. Problem is that he made a trip to Mallorca this week and the Polski in him came out! He spent time in jail due to a woman accusing him of rape.

fans GIF

I think that's probably a "regret is not rape"-situation here, however it cannot be helpful if your coach comes out of prison on Wednesday and has to fly in from abroad on Thursday if you have a 2. Bundesliga match on Sunday. Especially when your team has nothing to play for anymore. His wife might be demanding answer as well. You should take a look at Nürnberg here...

Edited by WuDu
  • Haha 1

You are way too overconfident my friend 😅 It feels like you don't know the team... Just wait until the last second. I would cash out now too, to be honest, their choking ability is there. I won already, but Dortmund still has one game!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, WuDu said:

If Bielefeld Now, Paderborn's coach is Lukas Kwasniok, who did a very good job since taking over for Baumgart. Problem is that he made a trip to Mallorca this week and the Polski in him came out! He spent time in jail due to a woman accusing him of rape.

He is not Polski he is typical self-hating Volksdeutsch. Hating Poland but despised by germans. Lets hope his heimat will help him in his legal trouble! Good tip for away win though, could be great double with Bayern retaining the title. Imagine those 400k people with nothing to do on samstag, Dortmund will burn!! :classic_biggrin:

My other bookie have promo for new players with betting on german champions for as little as 0,5e. If you win [you can bet Dortmund for 1,14 odd] you get 65e bonus very easy to turn into real money. Find it suspicious, cant count how many times they had similar promo with clear favourite only to underdog to steal the show and as it go bookie with very little losses. Still think Dortmund will do it but its not 100%, there is some 10-15% Mainz will be another Unterchahing.

• Confused 1
the greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist

5 hours ago, jerry said:

He is not Polski he is typical self-hating Volksdeutsch. Hating Poland but despised by germans. Lets hope his heimat will help him in his legal trouble!

I think "volskdeutsch" refers to German speaking people from the former Soviet Union. Kazakhstan for example. Moved there when invited by Catherine the Great, then resettled to the east by Stalin and being let into Germany after the fall of the Soviet Union.

I don't think there's much legal trouble for him if they release him to another country. Karazor from Stuttgart had similar problems on Ibiza, if you remember. Seems to be more of an issue with the Spanish justice system.

The odds didn't move that much so far.

5 hours ago, jerry said:

Imagine those 400k people with nothing to do on samstag, Dortmund will burn!! :classic_biggrin:

Still think Dortmund will do it but its not 100%, there is some 10-15% Mainz will be another Unterchahing.

Unterhaching was playing at home against Leverkusen back in 2000. I cannot remember a Bundesliga team losing the title at home on the last MD when they were leading. But yes, not winning the title would be worse than Schalke 2001, when they thought they were champions for 5 minutes before Bayern equalized in the last second.

But don't forget, this could also be one of the best days in Bundesliga history with the BVB winning the title and Schalke being relegated on the same day!

TV gif. Alfonso Ribeiro as Carlton from The Fresh Prince of Bel Air. He's heard something very exciting and he turns his head, looking around eagerly. He starts to breathe very heavily, and pants with anticipation.

• Confused 1

19 hours ago, WuDu said:

Schalke being relegated on the same day!

Nope, not yet. Prepare to witness power of motivation. Ez win for Schalke, Leverkusen does their job in hunt for pity euroleague place and 1x for Stuttgart match so smurfs survive yet another day.

Just basic psychology of bet analyzing (no data needed), thank me later with profits you gained 😎

• Confused 1

7 hours ago, Livertool said:

Nope, not yet. Prepare to witness power of motivation. Ez win for Schalke, Leverkusen does their job in hunt for pity euroleague place and 1x for Stuttgart match so smurfs survive yet another day.

Just basic psychology of bet analyzing (no data needed), thank me later with profits you gained 😎

Football Soccer GIF by FC Schalke 04

I don't see it, I mean there's also the chance of Bochum holding the draw against Leverkusen, meaning the Smurfs need to win in Leipzig. Of course, relegation games against the HSV would be incredible. Still, I'm expecting RB to win tomorrow and the Smurfs playing their final  Bundesliga match in history!

Bbc One Drama GIF by BBC

Next year there won't be a Terodde available to save their ass in the 2. Bundesliga.

Speaking of which, the pride of Poland, Lukas Kwasniok won't be coaching the match on Sunday. How you bet is up to you guys...

Will be great to watch the BVB tomorrow!

Schalke-bros, this is not what they promised us!

image.png.454e797d966917309348fef31ace687b.png

Bellingham still injured, but on the bench! #NoRefunds

Roidretzka, Musiala, Cancelo benched for Bayern.

1 minute ago, Purps said:

Ahh well. Maybe next season.

Nah 3"0 yes, but 2 i dont know still more than doable. Bookies still only 2,60 odds. Prematch it was 1,10 :classic_biggrin:

1 minute ago, jerry said:

Nah 3"0 yes, but 2 i dont know still more than doable. Bookies still only 2,60 odds. Prematch it was 1,10 :classic_biggrin:

And we can't forget that Bayern can screw it up for themselves too, thing that wouldn't be surprise when we look at recent weeks of them screwing up 🤮

• Haha 1

We need some Edin magic now! Or some Köln magic.

But we need a quick score now and someone needs to step up!

Maybe Koeln will do something. Bayern doesnt look good there and its still 1:0.

Edited by jerry