Stubbe's Bundesliga Corner

BonusPater

9 hours ago, cris1285 said:

Hoeness, picture or it didn't happen! 😝

OK. Uli Hoeness is also owning a sausage factory where he produces Nürnberger Rostbratwürstchen. 

Die Nürnberger Bratwurst » Agentur in Nürnberg & Erlangen

He used to sell them to Aldi, don't know if he still does or delivers to Rewe, Lidl, Edeka and the like as well.

Anyway:

https://www-bild-de.translate.goog/sport/fussball/fussball/fc-bayern-aldi-besuch-von-uli-hoeness-klub-boss-sortiert-kuehlregal-um-62908122.bild.html?_x_tr_sl=de&_x_tr_tl=en&_x_tr_hl=de&_x_tr_pto=wapp&_x_tr_hist=true

image.thumb.png.958909953e58eac96093ceb090b2adb9.png

image.png.4b881a11d8f6eb841382bb09aba6e4d7.png

image.png.75d2dd959c3044065fc754b65aaa61d8.png

image.png.fcaaaa8bf4a62c67d80c15674c6c5861.png

Hoeneß is a hypocritical criminal, however you can't deny that he puts his heart and soul into the things he does. I can totally see a fraud like Kahn not paying attention to detail like that, thus getting fired by Hoeneß.

Speaking of Bayern, Neuer is not ready, yet! Will be interesting to see what they're doing at the goalie position now. Age/PL/Kloppo-Fraud Sadio Mane rumoured to join CR7 since Tuchel told him that he's not needed anymore.

• Haha 2
We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"

11 hours ago, WuDu said:

Sadio Mane rumoured to join CR7

Nassr broke already 😁 

https://www.espn.co.uk/football/story/_/id/38004349/fifa-ban-cristiano-ronaldos-al-nassr-registering-new-players

But as Saudis seem to want all the Pool starting 11 attackers & midfielders from cl winning team 

IMG_20230716_102538.jpg.176b003983cbb91a475a406d7e7f8cd6.jpg

we can talk about Salah transfer too. Lets say 200M in cash delivered to Anfield, no IOUs accepted since they seem to struggle to settle their debts 😄

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=24-Ldttguj4

If someone long for top quality fussball can check the link up. Now its Gornik Zabrze-Hannover then at 15 Hannover-Koeln and at 16 Górnik-Koeln starring welt cup sieger Lukas Podolski. They play 2x30 if you wondering. Also german SkySport showing this tournament. So far Gornik have zero to say against H96. Its more or less reserves but still how they play pains me :classic_blush:

Edited by jerry
  • Haha 1
the greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist

@jerry

I'm watching the BVB friendlies on youtube as well, however watching Köln/Hannover/Gornik is really pushing it!

Xavi Simons to PSG and rumoured to be loaned to Red Bull for a year.

https://www.lequipe.fr/Football/Actualites/Xavi-simons-quitte-le-psv-et-retourne-au-psg/1408601

Red Bull now turning into a farm team for the big clubs in Europe?

We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"

On 7/15/2023 at 12:50 AM, WuDu said:

#LetTuchelCook

Tuchel practically putting Roidretzka and Mane on the transfer market with his latest remarks!

image.png.91f8e031fc5dfd93549ef1a9587bd73f.png

image.png.4aabeae118448b5b051988f030822196.png

thank god yes GIF by Made In Mexico

image.png.22a4f3cc10ce58a1e62b0245c18afde7.png

• Like 1

What is goin on at Bayern? Overrated Goretzka who is still livin of that covid season oficially for sale as Tuchel cant look at him, with lowly West Ham sniffing around. Today they said they dont consider Kimmich unsellable. This really look like gathering funds for going all in for Kane or they simply have financial woes. Maybe very sympathehic looking Tuchel is antagonizing whole club. Both Kimmich and Goretzka on huge overpaid contracts so it would be probably good for budget.

Its like with Ajax when they claimed 5-10years ago that they can buy any player in the world [reports were they have more than 300mln in the bank] but they chose no to. It was more than not believable since every year Aax was selling players for great value and buying for peanuts. Now after bad transfers last season they dont have 15mln for new player and wait for Alvarez sale:classic_ninja: Bayern claimed the same thing, that they can have anyone they just not wiling to pay crazy money. 

the greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist

47 minutes ago, Livertool said:

What the fking communism shit is this? @WuDu ANSWERS AND FAST!!!!!

Large stadium that they cannot sell out anyway. Probably only #6 or #7 club in the region. This season, they offer 3 matches free of charge, sponsors are covering their risk. An interesting idea...

6 hours ago, Livertool said:

Or communism? Giving some tickets is way different than planning all matches free for all 😄

Communism involves state activity. Düsseldorf is playing 2. Bundesliga and has a stadium of almost 55.000 people. The Smurfs can fill theirs in the 2. Buli, even if they play Elversberg on Sunday, however Fortuna is competing with Köln, Gladbach, Leverkusen and the Ruhrgebiet for attention and fans.

Last season the average attendance was almost 30.000 people, which is good for the 2. Bundesliga, yet they're still playing in a half empty stadium.

I think it's an interesting idea, will it work out? I don't know. Maybe they have incredible atmosphere now and get most of the money back selling beer and bratwurst. Maybe all the Nafris will come and take the stadium apart.

Speaking of the 2. Bundesliga, HIV and the Smurfs are opening the season next Friday already in Hamburg!

Celebrity gif. Michael Jordan bites his lip, then scrunches up his face in laughter, covers his mouth, and cracks up before catching his breath.

Well, well, well @WuDu turned into pure lefty over night. Have you joined one of their sponsors to make this happen  https://www.common-goal.org/ already for support? 😁

35 minutes ago, WuDu said:

Communism involves state activity.

Principle behind this project is pretty straight forward from communists, don't you think? 

37 minutes ago, WuDu said:

will it work out?

No. 

On 5/22/2019 at 8:28 PM, WuDu said:

The offseason is already off to a good start:

The BVB officially signed Schulz (Left back, Hoffenheim)...

And 4 years later we're paying him 2.5 M to just go away! Probably the biggest transfer bust in BVB history. After Bellingham dressed him down on the pitch in Glasgow, he played a total of 3 more matches for the club.

And now on to the newest BVB rumour! The club is interested in...

wait for it...

Happy Celebration GIF by Manchester United

Celebrity gif. Kristen Bell laughs hysterically then covers her mouth as she begins to cry.

• Haha 2

If he plays like he did in 2023:

The Office gif. Steve Carell as Michael and Rainn Wilson as Dwight raise the roof as they pump their palms toward the ceiling and bob their heads rhythmically.

If he plays like he did from 2020-2022:

excited ralph wiggum GIF

Just keeping my fingers crossed that Sabitzer won't show up with us and that Don Terzic throws off some smokescreens here...

I have to admit, Kim seems like a great guy...

On 6/22/2023 at 6:22 PM, WuDu said:

Our double agent has been successfully planted!

Well, well, well... Another muscle injury for Rapha Guerreiro. Who would have thought?

Rapha's injury history

amused jaw drop GIF

6 weeks, for him probably 8+ weeks, missing the rest of the preparation and then some. Usually he came back injured after playing for Portugal. Well, let's hope he takes all the time he needs to get healthy.

Leverkusen spending 20 M on Boniface from Union Saint Gilloise...

Edited by WuDu

disappointed the wire GIF

Sabitzer was a good option in fantasy a few years ago when he was still playing for Red Bull, however paying nearly 20 M for a 29 year old boomer off Bayern's bench?

Lidl Hellas maybe lidl perhaps possibly GIF

Maybe GM Kehl is already factoring in the Saudi-Arabia option a few years down the road, if Sabitzer doesn't work out or a new talent develops. Maybe the prices right now are so insane that this is the best option, however I don't like this transfer. 

• Like 1

Sabitzer is perfect example of a player who lost all the confidence. He seemed many times out of place in ManU where he slowed so many attacks playing sideways or to the back. At some point it was laughable how he was terrified going forward. Certainly didnt fit with Bayern even if he started pretty good. Played well in RB but even there you could see he wasnt top player and Bayern was taking a gamble. Now he is a solid/underwhelming squad player at the most. Maybe he wil reinvent himself, premier league is better/faster than buli but to me its more Bayern win than Dortmund gain. They just offload their deadwood onto biggest rival and for quite good money too[they even made profit of 5mln on this guy]. Now im thinking who would i want more, 25mln Xhaka or 20mln Sabitzer, tough one :classic_biggrin: I would pick Sabitzer, cheaper and younger at least, should be sellable for 50% after one/two years, but both of those transfers are terrible. 

Im really curious what role Guerrerio will play in Bayern. Im thinking more like Raphinha in his mascot days, but who knows, maybe he will play ahead of Davies.

2 hours ago, jerry said:

Im really curious what role Guerrerio will play in Bayern. Im thinking more like Raphinha in his mascot days, but who knows, maybe he will play ahead of Davies.

Sitting in the VIP area of the stadium rehabbing his torn muscle. I don't see him playing ahead of Davies, so mascot it is then, being a back up on the left and in central midfield.

2 hours ago, jerry said:

Maybe he wil reinvent himself, premier league is better/faster than buli but to me its more Bayern win than Dortmund gain. They just offload their deadwood onto biggest rival and for quite good money too[they even made profit of 5mln on this guy]. Now im thinking who would i want more, 25mln Xhaka or 20mln Sabitzer, tough one :classic_biggrin: I would pick Sabitzer, cheaper and younger at least, should be sellable for 50% after one/two years, but both of those transfers are terrible. 

It seems like Edin wanted him instead of Alvarez, well #TrustEdin, but Edin also wanted Modeste last year...Again, the question is what the long-term plans are, because like you I'm not a fan of this deal:

20 M for a 29 year old player is a lot of money, but what I hate the most is that he's a known commodity, having already played for Red Bull and Bayern. Axel Witsel was roughly the same age when he came to Dortmund in 2018, but he played in Portugal, Russia and China before. I think that's not a transfer the BVB should make, however we needed somebody else at that position and maybe other clubs were getting a little greedy due to the Bellingham millions.

Losing Guerreiro, Dahoud and Bellingham; replacing them with Bensebaini, Nmecha and Sabitzer. If you told me that 2 months ago...

TV gif. Paris Hilton looks lower left of frame and is clearly disgusted by what she sees.

But you can clearly see that Edin wants to play more physical. The good thing about Sabitzer also is that he can play multiple positions so if Nmecha doesn't stand out during the US tour this week, Marco Reus isn't automatically a starter right now. 

Marcel Sabitzer trägt ab sofort das BVB-Trikot mit der 20.

Angry Rob Lowe GIF by britbox

15-20 M Euro. 4 year contract. 7,5 M per year.  I'm now officially going on the record that I don't like this transfer! I could understand the need to bring in Bensebaini for Guerreiro. Nmecha might have been extremely expensive, yet I can see the potential there as well. But Sabitzer? He was the captain of Red Bull and went to Bayern to become a rotational player.

Like I stated before, maybe the prices right now are so out of sync that this was the best option. Hopefully Saudi-Arabia still needs players in 1,5 to 2 years...Just in case.

Excited Borussia Dortmund Sticker by Bundesliga

But we're having some depth now, assuming we're playing a 4-3-3 or a 4-1-4-1.

Haller/Old Man Moukoko

Adeyemi/Bynoe-Gittens     Malen/Duranville

Brandt/Reus      Nmecha/Sabitzer

Can/Özcan 

+ Gio Reyna

Political gif. Kim Jong-Un at an assembly, clapping and nodding.

Edited by WuDu

Polish/German Maik Nawrocki for 5mln + boni to Celtic. Legia also with 20% of next transfer. Not wanted by Werder reserves 2,5y ago and send on loan to Poland, first one ruckrunde in Warta then two seasons at Legia. This year Legia paid Werder 1,5mln which is a ridiculous price for a guy who not only not debuted in first team in Germany but also played only 8 games in reserves team. I guess Legia doin Legia things or maybe Werder with good instincts slapping that pricetag. 

From pure defending perspective he is a great player, he is always there to defend/block, real leader of defence. Also very threatening in offensive which is always good [5goals last season]. However he is terrible at ball playing, his touch/pass often is amateur level. He is like those goalkeepers who have world class saves only to make one or two blunders a match. Also his injury record is a bit worrying. You could say he is sold only after his first full season [25 out of 34 games last season].

Edited by jerry

On 7/25/2023 at 1:32 PM, cris1285 said:

SA will buy Mbappe for 300...

If Mbappe already has contract with Real for next season, like rumours say, and wage is 700M then pricetag would be 1 billion for one season 🤣 Yeah, right.

And if in fact that contract with Real is real, is it still City who is doing what they want or beloved Real that is crumbling transfer system as we know it. Since it is PSG that Real is fucking with and stealing player i ain't sorry for this singular incident but if this becomes new normal then thanks a lot Mbappe and Real 🤮 

Kylian should also be careful who to fuck with, who knows maybe Tonya Harding with hijab is waiting around some corner seeking for justice to sugar daddy... 💣 

2 hours ago, Livertool said:

Kylian should also be careful who to fuck with, who knows maybe Tonya Harding with hijab is waiting around some corner seeking for justice to sugar daddy... 💣 

ninja turtle ready to fight GIF

2 hours ago, Livertool said:

If Mbappe already has contract with Real for next season, like rumours say, and wage is 700M then pricetag would be 1 billion for one season 🤣 Yeah, right.

Is Donatello a muslim? If he wasn't I would add a few extra milli for him to convert as well... :classic_biggrin:

And now the next rumour for the BVB: For the RB position, they're looking at....

Josha Vaginaman from Stuttgart?

Why Me Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

What a transfer window! But I told you guys, the BVB obviously is looking to beef up physically and mentally. 

• Confused 1

@jerry, you're not somewhat affiliated with Ekstraklasa marketing?

Politics, wars, pandemics, sports! Another case of "I told you, guys": Emre Can is now the new captain of the BVB! Again, at the beginning of 2023 he was considered a huge bust and now he's the captain and one of the very few undisputed starters on the team. An impressive turnaround if you ask me. To be fair to him, in the past he also had the ungrateful task to help out at different positions. Kobel is the new #2 (previously Hummels), Süle is the new #3 (previously Bellingham). All OK for me.

This also means that we're not buying Alvarez from Ajax and Sabitzer is the one backing up Emre Can in some games. I read an interview with him yesterday where he stated that Edin's plan is to play Sabitzer at the 6, 8, 10. So I could see Emre Can playing the 6 in a 4-3-3 and a 4-1-4-1 and if he cannot go, we'll probably go 4-2-3-1 here with Özcan and Sabitzer.

In case you're interested, the BVB is playing Man United in Las Vegas and Chelsea in Chicago next week. You can watch it live and relive on youtube.

Also, tomorrow at 8:30 PM the 2. Bundesliga starts again!

Happy German Soccer GIF by FC Schalke 04

Hamburger SV against the Smurfs! Also Pal Dardai is still with Hertha, now coaching 3 (!!!!) of his sons on the team.

• Like 2