Stubbe's Bundesliga Corner

BonusPater

For those of you following 2. Bundesliga, in addition to Stubbe, of course:

Offiziell: Max Kruse spielt für den SC Paderborn | Radio Hochstift

Lord have mercy! Since Kovac kicked him out of Wolfsburg, he hasn't played in 10 month and is 35 years old now. But if he's somewhat motivated, watch out...Could also end in total chaos, similar to when the SCP hired Effenberg as head coach 8 years ago.

• Like 2
We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"

Seems like the BVB loaned Soumaila Coulibaly to Burnley with a mandatory buy clause of

Spoiler

10-15 M Euro.

Celebrity gif. A shocked Rami Malek turns to look at us, wide-eyed.

45 minutes of Bundesliga football for the BVB against Stuttgart when he missed that ball in the last minute that led to the 3:3. #NoRefunds

And guess who signed today?

image.thumb.png.eb07e230603d959406b1846ef929c3a9.png

Seems like Stubbe will have to consume some additional Bud Lites in the future!

• Haha 1
We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"

Fancy handbag :classic_blush: A bit gaaaaaaaay :classic_laugh:

Great business with Coulibaly. Seriously, they would add 10 and Schlottersomething is theirs:classic_biggrin:  Bayer with 25 for Xhaka. Yikes. 12months left on the contract, old, not wanted, price should be 10-15max not 25. Dont be stupid and dont pay british tax! Having Xabi they could get someone much younger from Spain for half the price. With RedBull i forgot they are also after Openda. They supposedly said that after Szobo they will not sell anyone so with Olmo staying it will be very crowded there in midfield/attack.

• Haha 1
the greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist

2 hours ago, jerry said:

Fancy handbag :classic_blush: A bit gaaaaaaaay :classic_laugh:

The BVB must be paying well, too much money, too little time...

Turn on the subtitles! Calling the CEO "Mister" Watzke instead of "Herrn Watzke"...:classic_laugh:

Praise the Lord, Felix Nmecha is here! He'll lead us to the promised land! Take that, Stubby!

2 hours ago, jerry said:

Great business with Coulibaly. Seriously, they would add 10 and Schlottersomething is theirs:classic_biggrin:  Bayer with 25 for Xhaka. Yikes. 12months left on the contract, old, not wanted, price should be 10-15max not 25. Dont be stupid and dont pay british tax! 

30 year old boomer, 1 year left on his deal, TM has him at 20 M, Leverkusen is paying 25 M? 15 M for Coulibaly? 30 M for Nmecha don't sound so bad now, do they? However with that price tag, I'd expect us to start the year with

Can

Nmecha          Brandt

Malen      Haller     Adeyemi

The funny thing about Coulibaly is that we're having other talented CBs waiting in the wings already with Collins from BVB 2 and Mane from BVB U-19. Süle, Schlottersomething and Hummels are practically set in stone, who's warming the bench as our 4th CB doesn't really matter, most of the time.

Rummenigge is leading the negotiations for Bayern and sky is reporting that they're willing to offer 93 M Euro plus boni for Kane. Maybe this is the deal that breaks them...

Edited by WuDu
  • Haha 1

10 hours ago, Livertool said:

Germans must stop gutting each other where families spend quality time. 

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-65985004

Yeah, "Germans"...

Sarcastic Sarcasm GIF

Bundesliga fantasy star Jonas Hofmann  from Gladbach to Leverkusen for 10 M Euro.

Borussia Monchengladbach Win GIF by Bundesliga

Gladbach now lost Hofmann, Stindl, Bensebaini and Marcus Thuram this summer and have just 10 M Euro to show for. Kone also likely gone this summer. After losing Sommer, Ginter, Zakaria and Embolo in the past. What a fall from grace. 

Leverkusen now added Grimaldo, Hofmann and Xhaka.

Not Great Ok GIF by Sky España

• Haha 2

image.png.9593410efd9ceb5e87433eaaaae6d509.png

Snapchat-Stubby strikes again!

Delete Matt Hardy GIF by WWE

Honestly, this whole situation has been handled with class by the club giving Reus the opportunity to step down as captain on his own (Edin would have acted otherwise). Maybe Reus can find a nice role for him this season, not as clear starter, not as captain and likely not as super sub off the bench. But why not as starter in selective situations to replace Brandt or Nmecha?

• Like 2

8 hours ago, WuDu said:

Snapchat-Stubby strikes again

Maybe this time reason was legit? No idea 😄

On 7/3/2023 at 10:39 PM, WuDu said:

93 M Euro plus boni for Kane. Maybe this is the deal that breaks them...

Mean while Spurs offered new deal for him. I understand that would be huge loss for Tottenham if he leaves but to me he has more than paid the dues without success. Bit surprised thou that BM is onlyone interested.

• Like 1

Saudis asking for Mane and Dortmund interested in Schalke legend Mckennie. American is overrated, lazy without any leadership qualities. Will fit right in! :classic_biggrin: If you want some US boy from relegated Leeds take Tyler Adams. That one at least runs a lot.

Leverkusen still on the path of overpaying. After 25mln for Xhaka [ridiculous price!] they offered 7mln for torhuter Kovacevic from Rakow. He is after difficult, rather average season [for him, he still had 19 clean sheets in 32 games] so i see this as overpay and risk. If i was Rakow i would try to keep him one more season and then sell him for 15 but 7 would be record transfer from Ekstraklasa so its probably done. Journos say they are determined to buy.

https://www.fussballtransfers.com/a3248530889621315771-millionen-offerte-bayer-buhlt-um-neuen-keeper

On other news german John Yeboah who year ago was probably thinking about visiting unemployment office in Duisburg secured 2mln with boni transfer to polish champion Raków. Big risk IMO as it was his first good season in life, he didnt even played good in Eredivisie in well renowned clubs like Willem II and Almere. Eredivisie 35 games 2 goals 1 assist, zweite Eredivisie 17games 4 goals 1 assist and mighty Ekstraklasa in a team that fought hard to avoid relegation 32 games 10goals 2 assists. 2mln for him quite a gamble, better to bet 500k on Dortmund to became champions :classic_happy: Got offers fom France, Darmstadt but im pretty sure nothing that high. Well see. Like i said he was playing terribly at left back and once put in the middle he looked quite diffrent. Maybe he will not be another Ekstraklasa one season wonder fraud and help Raków to advance to Champions League groups...  

Edited by jerry
  • Haha 1
the greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist

3 hours ago, jerry said:

Saudis asking for Mane and Dortmund interested in Schalke legend Mckennie. American is overrated, lazy without any leadership qualities. Will fit right in! :classic_biggrin: If you want some US boy from relegated Leeds take Tyler Adams. That one at least runs a lot.

McKennie might be the Edin Dzeko of the 2020s. Every summer, there are rumours about him joining the club. Thanks, but no thanks. BVB GM Kehl gave an interview today, saying that they're watching the market at a few positions and something might happen, however we already picked up Ryerson and Duranville in the winter. Actually, I like this approach. Just let him cook! It also seems like Terzic gave his final verdict regarding Alvarez from Ajax:

Joaquin Phoenix Thumbs Down GIF

3 hours ago, jerry said:

Leverkusen still on the path of overpaying. After 25mln for Xhaka [ridiculous price!] they offered 7mln for torhuter Kovacevic from Rakow. He is after difficult, rather average season [for him, he still had 19 clean sheets in 32 games] so i see this as overpay and risk. If i was Rakow i would try to keep him one more season and then sell him for 15 but 7 would be record transfer from Ekstraklasa so its probably done. Journos say they are determined to buy.

Don Rolfes is definitely making moves in Leverkusen. 25 M for Xhaka and a 5 year contract for a soon to be 31 year old! Hofmann is turning 31 years old as well next week and is signed for 4 years! Wirtz seems to be staying and then it depends what happens with fantasy legends Frimpong/Diaby/Tapsoba. Pretty boy Xabi stays as well. Of course, you cannot keep Hradecky around, but making him compete against someone from Ekstraklasa?

Manuel Neuer also not ready to practice, yet. This could get really interesting for them.

Well, well, well, didn't Snapchat-Stubby indirectly accuse right-wingers of adding politics into sports? This is just about football!!!!!!

3:20 highlight clip of Felix Nmecha by left-wing DAZN with 90 seconds actually showing him on the pitch. I timestamped for you. This could be one of the most unusual Bundesliga transfers in recent memory, given that he basically emerged just 9 months ago and now is just a few millions short of being the BVB's record transfer.

• Haha 1

47 minutes ago, Livertool said:

Country restricted material 😔

No one taught the PISA masters in Finland to use a German VPN? Sad! OK, here's a much better highlight clip of him:

Nice footwork, physical presence and another option for headers. I've seen him being compared to Paul Pogba...

Excited Happy Birthday GIF

Also nice pass to Kaminski against Bochum. Speaking of which, Kaminski ended up at #4 (excluding goalies) in Buli minutes played for Wolfsburg last season. :classic_ohmy: @jerry being right once again?

1 hour ago, Livertool said:

He is going somewhere?🤨 

Unemployment office, MLS, 2nd division in China... :classic_biggrin: But yeah, they extended him to 2026 before last season, so unless Saudi-Arabia bails them out, they're stuck with him. But given the fact that they're obviously in win-now mode with the transfers of Xhaka and Hofmann, making him compete for the job is the least thing they could do.

Coulibaly to Vincent Kompany, here we go!

Kehl and Terzic masterclass! Just let them cook!

1 hour ago, WuDu said:

No one taught the PISA masters in Finland to use a German VPN? Sad!

We are law-abiding people with high moral so we play by the rules. Lesson to learn, not sad 🤗 

1 hour ago, WuDu said:

Nice footwork, physical presence and another option for headers. I've seen him being compared to Paul Pogba..

Hate these video compilations. So easy edit player look like awesome or pure crap, we'll just have to wait to see if comparison to Pogba is correct and which way, good or bad as he is known for both sides.

1 hour ago, WuDu said:

they're stuck with him.

Still don't understand. Google finds nothing about him leaving nor Leverkusen getting new keeper? And not worst player to be "stuck" with when Leverkusen is among least goals allowed teams for many seasons already.

Must be just envy towards Finnish awesomeness???

Edited by Livertool

Rumours about Gio Reyna being loaned to Gladbach. Sad, but if you think about it, that would totally make sense. Kehl and Terzic are steadily kicking out all the weak players (physically and/or mentally):

Dahoud, Guerreiro this year. Akanji, Zagadou and Hazard last season. Schulz and Meunier don't have a future at the club. Reus was only extended due to sentimental reasons.

Who was brought in? Strong players like Bense, Nmecha, Süle, Schlotti, Haller, Özcan.

Reyna isn't that athletic and his body language is horrible. So he doesn't really fit into the broader scheme. Brandt is now the highest paid midfielder, thus you can expect him to be the maestro from now on. So where does Reyna fit in?

Gladbach is currently losing everyone of value, a loan would benefit them as well. They're getting a cheap starter for a year and can focus on other parts of the squad. Reyna would get playing time giving him the chance to put himself out there for a new contract in 2024. Either with the BVB, once Reus leaves, or somewhere else.

If you think about it, Old Man Moukoko to Gladbach would also make a lot of sense right now.

Emma Sticker by Borussia Dortmund

• Like 1

Union picking up Brenden Aaronson from Leeds and Age Fraud Fofana from Chelsea via loans. Kral from the Smurfs is already there. Step by step, they're improving their team. One moment of silence for fantasy legend Niko Gießelmann, who didn't receive a new deal to play UCL this season. 

Summer football season is upon us now! The BVB is playing tomorrow against some carpenters and cab drivers while the more interesting matches against ManUtd, Chelsea and Ajax happen at the end of July and in early August.

image.png.37b4b267c54ba55a1df08cbe27ad69e4.png

@jerry, I'm demanding answers!

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, WuDu said:

Union picking up Brenden Aaronson from Leeds and Age Fraud Fofana from Chelsea via loans. Kral from the Smurfs is already there. Step by step, they're improving their team. One moment of silence for fantasy legend Niko Gießelmann, who didn't receive a new deal to play UCL this season. 

Summer football season is upon us now! The BVB is playing tomorrow against some carpenters and cab drivers while the more interesting matches against ManUtd, Chelsea and Ajax happen at the end of July and in early August.

image.png.37b4b267c54ba55a1df08cbe27ad69e4.png

@jerry, I'm demanding answers!

Apparently great day had 16year old keeper Mateusz Jeleń with at least three patzers :classic_blush:

Day before they drew 4:4 with mighty Greuther Furth. One of the goals scored neuzugang from Rot-Weiss Essen Lawrence Ennali. Transfer made thanks to Podolski feel similar to Yeboah as he played all under national teams for Germany then fizzled in dritte liga.

From the photo looks like older and fatter Adeyemi :classic_biggrin:

ennali_lawrence.jpg.bb27ffcbf18ccf230dd2b3be46564470.jpg

http://www.90minut.pl/sparing/1/sparing16956.html

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, jerry said:

he played all under national teams for Germany then fizzled in dritte liga.

From the photo looks like older and fatter Adeyemi :classic_biggrin:

ennali_lawrence.jpg.bb27ffcbf18ccf230dd2b3be46564470.jpg

Fat Adeyemi is hitting the nail on its head, however the rest is fake news! Never played for any German U-team and was a starter in the 3. Liga last year, so the question is, what is he doing in Ekstraklasa?

image.png.ba0460dcb24d96aef3bf269ff3e4ab28.png

Seems like he bounced from youth team to youth team, so I guess he's poorly advised/a troublemaker? Funny thing is, I recently found out that Paulinho (Tottenham, Barca, Guangzhou) used to play in Ekstraklasa as well as a teen. :classic_ohmy:

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, WuDu said:

Fat Adeyemi is hitting the nail on its head, however the rest is fake news! Never played for any German U-team and was a starter in the 3. Liga last year, so the question is, what is he doing in Ekstraklasa?

Seems like he bounced from youth team to youth team, so I guess he's poorly advised/a troublemaker? Funny thing is, I recently found out that Paulinho (Tottenham, Barca, Guangzhou) used to play in Ekstraklasa as well as a teen. :classic_ohmy:

My mistake about youth unders. Like i said it was all Podolski work. I think erste buli forgot about dritte liga for a while now and its very hard to make a career playing there. If you miss on promotion you can be stuck there and with latest example of Yeboah Ekstraklasa is a great option and more german players should look to the east border. If i was running Esktraklasa club i would invest in players from 2.Buli+ 3.Buli + 2laliga +3laliga [we had some success with spanish players] plus some young polish players. Best ROI there is.

Well, there was many brasilian players in that ŁKS side then. It was time when owner Antoni Ptak was importing them in numbers. In ŁKS he was more like experimenting with 5-6 brasilian players but in his next project Pogon Szczecin he flew off the handle hiring 15 and more brasilian players. Some of them were trained footballers but some look like they were taken by a force from a beach :classic_biggrin: When Paulinho landed at ŁKS it was a loan and to be honest he didnt look that great. But in comparison to some of his collagues he looked decent.

We got some funny stories like Legia pass on Geremi, Essien or also not opting to go for Salah when was looking for his move from Egypt. Legia passing on Lewandowski to bring this chap https://www.transfermarkt.us/mikel-arruabarrena/profil/spieler/51559 is stuff of legends.

Yeboah debuted today in Champions League in 2nd half and was the best player on the pitch. Raków pretty wastefull with only 1:0 against Flora Tallin and many players with a cramps:classic_blush: Even torhuter Kovacevic had one :classic_rolleyes:Feels like new young coach made some mistakes in preparations. Im guessing they still in hard training while Flora in full season so maybe next week game will look diffrently. 

https://www.reddit.com/search?q=john+yeboah

Look at his goals here while i think the chance is small maybe there is some that one day he will make debut in national team. Still young with Buli transfer next year who knows. Stranger things happend.

spacer.png

Edited by jerry
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, jerry said:

My mistake about youth unders. Like i said it was all Podolski work. I think erste buli forgot about dritte liga for a while now and its very hard to make a career playing there. If you miss on promotion you can be stuck there and with latest example of Yeboah Ekstraklasa is a great option and more german players should look to the east border. If i was running Esktraklasa club i would invest in players from 2.Buli+ 3.Buli + 2laliga +3laliga [we had some success with spanish players] plus some young polish players. Best ROI there is.

I don't follow the 3. Liga enough to give a qualified opinion here, however you need to distinguish between young players trying to get playing time against men and these old veterans stuck there. For young guys it can be really tough playing against men and the 3. Liga is not nice to play in. For instance, look at this guy:

image.png.498ca5eeb07b7dde6611a38c8e8d79b7.png

image.png.2e54d44cfcc7de5411f8af5ca720db48.png

https://www.transfermarkt.de/ansgar-knauff/profil/spieler/429874

That's why I'm wondering why Ennali moved to Polska. 21 years old with 2000 minutes in the 3. Liga last year should be well enough to get noticed by teams in the 2. Bundesliga. If he were a few years older, going east would be much easier to understand. Or maybe he plans to build a career in Polska...:classic_biggrin:

Actually, there are quite a few players from the 3. Liga that are now getting shots:

Hollerbach from Wiesbaden likely going to Union Berlin. Pherai played 3. Liga with BVB 2 in 21-22 and is now the new "star" signing for the HSV in the 2. Liga. Maloney from BVB 2 to Heidenheim which now plays Bundesliga. Broschinski from BVB 2 to Bochum with 11 games in the Buli Rückrunde. Führich from Stuttgart was even playing 4th division with BVB 2. 

I'm certain there are many more. If you're still in your early 20s, you can get noticed.

5 hours ago, jerry said:

Well, there was many brasilian players in that ŁKS side then. It was time when owner Antoni Ptak was importing them in numbers. In ŁKS he was more like experimenting with 5-6 brasilian players but in his next project Pogon Szczecin he flew off the handle hiring 15 and more brasilian players. Some of them were trained footballers but some look like they were taken by a force from a beach :classic_biggrin: When Paulinho landed at ŁKS it was a loan and to be honest he didnt look that great. But in comparison to some of his collagues he looked decent.

Oh My Omg GIF

Probably some shady business deals going on between an Ekstraklasa side and some football agents.

Bialek from Wolfsburg now rumoured to go to coach Kohfeldt in Belgium. Another Polski fraud?

• Haha 1

In Ekstraklasa vs 3.liga money is mostly better and especially exposure is much much higher. You can be virtually anonymous player and in a year play in top polish team or go abroad to decent team. I can understand going from being in kader of 1.buli team to Ekstraklasa is risky but when you stuck in 3.liga hell you really need to evaluate your options.

About exposure, Ekstraklasa is 23rd first league in Europe. In terms of quality is at level of middle/lower 2.buli or 3.buli with the exception of two/three top teams that maybe could compete for staying in 1st Buli. Ekstraklasa regularly sells to Europe players for prices like 2-10mln. This season Skoras[Brugge] 7mln, Łakomy 2,5[Young Boys], Wlodarczyk U21 player with 30games [17starts NEVER survived full time] and 9 goals [4pens] and he went to Sturm for 3mln [ridiculous that one, he is as wooden as my desk]. You dont see that kind of transfers from 2.buli and for sure not in 3.liga. Its not fair cause mostly the better players are in 2buli and 3buli and definately in 2.la liga but it will not change anytime soon. European cups, tv [every single match of ekstraklasa is televised], all the national teams that polish players are in. It dont matter we lose to Moldova or we are struggling in eurocups :classic_ninja: 

Ennali went to a average team but with good season 10g/a he could easily be back 2.buli or even in 1 next season. Didnt see him but guys on the net said he is very fast and taking bad decisions :classic_biggrin:

Marc Gual spanish striker http://www.90minut.pl/kariera.php?id=44893 at the age of 27 scored the best result in his career and landed at Legia with salary of 500k. Another season with 15goals and he will debut at LaLiga. Before him it was Carlitos http://www.90minut.pl/kariera.php?id=33388 and now Rakow is refusing offers of 4/5 mln for this best player in league http://www.90minut.pl/kariera.php?id=41922. Guys were struggling to make 50-100k a season in 2/3la liga and now they are at 500< with prospects to earn even more.

Ekstraklasa>3.Liga and if youre not in a 2.buli team that fight for promotion i would also think hard about going to Ekstraklasa. Ennali made good decision even if he flops massively he is back at dritte liga.

6 hours ago, WuDu said:

Bialek from Wolfsburg now rumoured to go to coach Kohfeldt in Belgium. Another Polski fraud?

Wolfsburg coughed up 5mln for him and his contract runs out next year. There were some talk that with Eupen loan he is extending with Wolfsburg but no confirmation. At this point i dont know what they want to do with him. It was a too soon transfer he wasnt nearly ready for that jump as he was after first senior season [this feel similar to Włodarczyk that i mentioned up higher]. In eredivisie he was hot/cold lets see how he will play under Bremen legend Kohfeldt.

18 hours ago, jerry said:

Ennali went to a average team but with good season 10g/a he could easily be back 2.buli or even in 1 next season. Didnt see him but guys on the net said he is very fast and taking bad decisions :classic_biggrin:

Jake Gyllenhaal No GIF

The BVB with the first test match yesterday against an Oberliga team (5th division). Tough to draw any conclusions, since the national team players are still on vacation, however Süle is looking extremely fit. Reus also in good shape. Morey getting playing time was very nice to see and maybe he'll be an option later this season. RB #3, challenging Wolf/Ryerson.

Watch out for Duranville, if he stays healthy, he'll be the breakout player of the BVB/Bundesliga this year.

Adeyemi aka "The likable idiot" is still injured and spending his time banging some older, single mother, tattooed youtube/instagram rapper from Kosovo. Yikes!

Sarah Silverman Eww GIF by HULU

JBG and Reyna also injured right now. We could be looking at 

Can

Nmecha   Brandt

Malen   Haller  Duranville

to start the year.

Openda from Lens to Red Bull for a cool 43 M Euro + boni! The most expensive Buli transfer in history outside of Bayern München.

Coulibaly not going to Burnley as the PL team obviously didn't know the difference between an option to buy and a mandatory clause. :classic_laugh:

• Haha 1

RB in offensive looks stacked! If Openda starts firing from the start i think they could have a real shot.

Two def midfielders will be Haidara/Kampl/Schlager/Moriba. So what make Olmo/Carvalho/Baumgartner/Werner/Openda/Sesko/Silva/Sorloth/Poulsen/Forsberg all competing for only 4 positions? :classic_biggrin::classic_ninja::classic_love:

• Haha 2

9 minutes ago, jerry said:

Two def midfielders will be Haidara/Kampl/Schlager/Moriba Seiwald

Sky transfer update reporting today that Bitshiabu is coming and Geertruida is also still on the list.

12 minutes ago, jerry said:

Olmo/Carvalho/Baumgartner/Werner/Openda/Sesko/Silva/Sorloth/Poulsen/Forsberg all competing for only 4 positions? :classic_biggrin::classic_ninja::classic_love:

Sounds like a lot but Andre Silva is likely on his way out, I believe. Poulsen is their mascot. Sörloth has not future with Red Bull. Carvalho is only loaned and Sesko might take a little to get up to speed. Leaving Olmo/Baumgartner/Werner/Openda/Forsberg for 4 positions.

Pletti is also reporting that Kyle Walker wants to join Bayern and that Kane is going to join the club as well:

image.thumb.png.ef6b9448a2c6a835978165493eb64e31.png

#LetTuchelCook

• Like 1

Carvalho apparently was promised game time [weird move by RB by the way, loan with no option, so what are they satellite of Liverpool or making favours to player?] I agree that Sorloth/Silva are surplus but they said after Szobo they will not sell anyone, so maybe they will stay until january. Dont really know how they will want to play with Baumgartner being played a lot of times in attack in Hoffenheim [that was surpise to me was sure he is off midfielder] I think Openda/Baumgartner are locked cause of pricetag and also Werner is rather sure bet. So its one place for 7 people :classic_biggrin:Olmo/Carvalho maybe? They could also play with two center forwards in Sesko and Openda. Sesko maybe is not second Haaland but he could be very good and i dont think RB is planning to use him only as a cover for Openda.

Journos reporting that Walker would prefer staying with City but you cant have all :classic_biggrin: Weird transfer and they could have problem with him. I think one season he will be usefull but the next two even if he is physical beast could be diffrent. He is already 33 after all.

2 hours ago, jerry said:

Carvalho apparently was promised game time [weird move by RB by the way, loan with no option, so what are they satellite of Liverpool or making favours to player?] I agree that Sorloth/Silva are surplus but they said after Szobo they will not sell anyone, so maybe they will stay until january. Dont really know how they will want to play with Baumgartner being played a lot of times in attack in Hoffenheim [that was surpise to me was sure he is off midfielder] I think Openda/Baumgartner are locked cause of pricetag and also Werner is rather sure bet. So its one place for 7 people :classic_biggrin:Olmo/Carvalho maybe? They could also play with two center forwards in Sesko and Openda. Sesko maybe is not second Haaland but he could be very good and i dont think RB is planning to use him only as a cover for Openda.

Not that interested in Red Bull, but I assume that Olmo/Werner/Openda/Baumgartner should be starting on a regular basis. Forsberg is a depth player for them, playing 90 mins just twice last season, despite only missing 1 game in the Bundesliga.Then you need to rotate, account for injuries, poor form and your opponents and you can easily fit in Carvalho and see what he does for your team. I mean, I suffered through two years of Reinier (on loan from Real Madrid at the time) playing for the BVB, so coach Rose should know about the importance of depth.

Sesko off the bench when you need to bring out the Brechstange and Poulsen serving sandwiches and cold drinks. If one of the "subs" outperforms one of the starters, even better for Red Bull. Having said that, Silva and Werner are currently injured and since they ran Olmo into the ground in 2021 with the Euro and the Olympics, he averaged just 1000 minutes per Bundesliga season.

2 hours ago, jerry said:

Journos reporting that Walker would prefer staying with City but you cant have all :classic_biggrin: Weird transfer and they could have problem with him. I think one season he will be usefull but the next two even if he is physical beast could be diffrent. He is already 33 after all.

#LetTuchelCook

We'll see what happens, as of now, Kane isn't there, yet...

Meanwhile at Bayern München, after Kahn and Brazzo have been fired, the boomers Hoeness and Rummenigge are back in the saddle:

https://sportbild-bild-de.translate.goog/bundesliga/vereine/bayern-muenchen/fc-bayern-mitarbeiter-wundern-sich-ueber-skurrile-aktion-von-uli-hoeness-84646048.sport.html?_x_tr_sl=de&_x_tr_tl=en&_x_tr_hl=de&_x_tr_pto=wapp&_x_tr_hist=true

image.png.6bf5ea73cd5186e55729a806fa6f7e15.png

Baby Hat GIF

• Haha 1