Stubbe's Bundesliga Corner

BonusPater

On 8/25/2023 at 10:51 PM, WuDu said:

Xavi Simons is turning into one of my favourite players outside Dortmund, really fun to watch! Olmo also with a world class goal again. Will be a fun team to watch this season, especially once Sesko plays himself into the squad.

Sesko with two goals off the bench today vs Union. Timo Werner not even coming off the bench...

image.png.1d4746e80c5fa373109cb47485107746.png

Friday in 12 days after the National Team break: Bayern vs Leverkusen!

giphy.gif

Union is looking strong, getting whacked by Red Bull. Red Bull beats up Union and Bayern. Leverkusen beats up anybody, including Red Bull. Odds for Leverkusen to win in Munich now between 4,6 and 5,0. Of course, this is the typical game where Leverkusen shits the bed and Bayern is 100 % ready, but these odds still look juicy.

Currently looking like the Bundesliga is split in half, with anybody south of Frankfurt fighting relegation this year and the top-10 fighting for glory.

Herr Flick is now fighting for his job against Japan and France. I will probably watch as well...

And don't forget, All or Nothing: Germany in Qatar will be released this Friday. Can't wait to see these frauds suffer...

Plotting A Different World GIF

We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"

Thorgan Hazard to Anderlecht for a fee of 4 M Euro. I really liked his performance in his first year for the BVB, always scoring or assisting important goals, but since then he performed in typical Hazard-fashion.

image.png.97653d3ba4afbc5930399b5a6b239676.png

Help is on the way! The BVB is playing Freiburg, PSG and Wolfsburg next. 3 very tough opponents, especially considering that Wolfsburg will be well rested for their game.

Edited by WuDu
We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"

@jerry

Herr Flick seems desperate! But it gets better: Herr Flick decided that Germany needs a new captain! Guess who?

image.png.d1e828a977b6aaa7eb744925bb00e873.png

https://www-focus-de.translate.goog/sport/fussball/bundesliga1/flick-nimmt-kimmich-die-binde-weg-wer-die-meisten-laenderspiele-hat-ist-kapitaen_id_204037198.html?_x_tr_sl=auto&_x_tr_tl=en&_x_tr_hl=de&_x_tr_pto=wapp

image.png.5324515baf8e344ea61ce291ed48755e.png

Celebrity gif. Nutritionist Elissa Taylor holds a white coffee mug to her mouth, liquid spewing out as she laughs.

All or nothing also out now. I'm more and more understanding why Brazzo, of all people, wanted that fraud out of Bayern. I'm definitely watching tomorrow vs Japan and on Tuesday vs France and will be rooting for the non-Euro teams!

• Haha 2

17 hours ago, WuDu said:

All or nothing also out now.

Boy oh boy, I watched the first two episodes and this series is pure gold! I can only recommend it to you, even if you have to turn on the subtitles. How someone gave the green light is beyond me. How the DFB didn't fire Bierhoff, Flick, Neuer, Roidretzka on the spot after this fiasco says everything you need to know about the German FA.

Herr Flick is an absolute fraud with the charisma of a geography teacher! 🤣 Seems like his plan for today is to use Kimmich as RB that moves into central midfield on offense (LOL). Schlotti, who never played as LB before, as LB. And our Turkish special Can/Gündogan in central/defensive midfield. Havertz likely as our main striker.

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47ji741l6jr6emagdoxl

• Haha 1

Another fraud west on our border? :classic_biggrin: Hoped he will be good after u21 spell cause i always liked him as a player [great duo with him and Olaf Marschall with that afro haircut :classic_tongue:]. That Turkey job is hard though, weird players/mentality there. Potenzial to be top 10 in Europe only to lose to Faroes and draw with Armenia.

Edited by jerry
the greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist

8 hours ago, WuDu said:

Herr Flick is an absolute fraud with the charisma of a geography teacher! 🤣 Seems like his plan for today is to use Kimmich as RB that moves into central midfield on offense (LOL). Schlotti, who never played as LB before, as LB. And our Turkish special Can/Gündogan in central/defensive midfield. Havertz likely as our main striker.

image.png.966d9517b751b33d9267d0cec944e914.png

OMG, he really did it!

The Office gif. We zoom in on a stunned Rainn Wilson as Dwight in a tuxedo. Dwight's blank expression does not change as he speaks. Text, "Oh my god."

I cannot see the DFB firing Flick, but maybe they want to replace him with Kuntz if he becomes available. Would be a typical DFB move!

Read somewhere that Havertz looks like as if someone farted beside him :classic_biggrin:

spacer.png

Its decent-ish squad i guess other than sticking like sore thumb Schlotterbeck at LB. I refuse to accept that there is no decent left footed defender in all of Buli even if its not some weltclasse player. Dont like turkich midfield, but i just really dont rate Can and also Gundogan seem in Barca in form of first two years in City [at the best invisible if not straight up liability]. Gnabry seem washed so everything will be on Wirtz/Sane to spark some life in this team.

the greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist

10 hours ago, WuDu said:

Schlotti, who never played as LB before, as LB.

1 hour ago, jerry said:

Its decent-ish squad i guess other than sticking like sore thumb Schlotterbeck at LB. 

1-2 at half, both goals for Japan came over our left side. Schlotti also with a huge mistake that almost caused the 1-3. Mitoma also with a few great scenes.

giphy-downsized-large.gif

Time for the next scamdemic!

• Haha 1

Polish commentators said that Can was shocking. Wouldnt go that far but he was pretty useless. Same with other BVB stars, maybe only Sule was decent. Gnabry washed, Havertz biggest fraud in top football and will live off of that CL final goal for the rest of his career. Wirtz okayish but pretty bland, Gundogan invincible, Kimmich too many misplaced passes. No spirit no fight in this team, that kind of display and you have problems with mighty Faroese.

Looking at this squad you really need LB and most of all some hard/agressive DM. Someone from Bochum/Darmstadt who will fight for his life there. Its like big black hole there in german team.

I think days of Hans Dieter are numbered but i think they will play much better with France. Would not bet all of my money on France win. Germany is always better with good rivals. Who knows though. He will pick Brands/Muller/Havertz/Schlotterbeck/Can and could be another thrashing.

Edited by jerry
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, jerry said:

I think days of Hans Dieter are numbered but i think they will play much better with France. Would not bet all of my money on France win. Germany is always better with good rivals. Who knows though. He will pick Brands/Muller/Havertz/Schlotterbeck/Can and another thrashing.

Having the bus leave the stadium without him, only proper way to fire this fraud! :classic_biggrin: You cannot even give him the match against France.

Shohei Ohtani Win GIF by Jomboy Media

Great match by Japan, Kubo is one heck of a player, similar to Xavi Simons, isn't he?

Also, Flick masterclass today: Behind by 1-2 in a must win game, 60th minute and he switches DM Emre Can and LB Schlotti for DM Groß and LB Gosens.

• Like 1

https://www-spiegel-de.translate.goog/sport/fussball/hansi-flick-nach-dfb-pleite-gegen-japan-ich-bin-der-richtige-trainer-a-614f86ac-937f-405d-8f73-114bd7f30e86?_x_tr_sl=de&_x_tr_tl=en&_x_tr_hl=de&_x_tr_pto=wapp

image.png.75b7030f46711385055eddf16e8189c1.png

I turned on RTL (trash TV station) for the interview as well and if you think it cannot get any worse, Herr Flick comes along and puts the cherry on the cake. Like I mentioned yesterday, you fire him on the spot, tell him the bus departs at 11:30 while you drive away at 11:15 and be done with it. 

image.png.ec8be4eb56cc01c045a7ef3a6fb63cfb.png

25 matches and his wins came against Liechtenstein, Armenia, Iceland, Romania, North Macedonia, Israel, Oman, Costa Rica, Peru and Italy.

I already see it coming, Turkey fires Stefan Kuntz and Germany replaces Flick with Kuntz because no sane person would take on this job.

• Like 1

Not claiming to be expert what comes to Germany football but few thoughts of the downfall....

Do you have individuals good enough for all positions that we could realistically expect success? 

Does Buli and attacking oriented goal feasts support creating players for national team?

And ofc coaching. If they think changing captain or making things more difficult with some hybrid tactics/players is the answer they couldn't be more wrong. When basic playing don't come from spine then complicating things hardly is the answer. I see it would be time for big reset, getting back to basics, choosing players that are hot instead name in the shirt and playing them in position that they used to and go from there to improve playing. 

Quite lucky actually that Germany gets to Euros without qualification, it would be quite struggle otherwise.

• Like 1

Nah this team should be able to make easy quarters and compete for the semis of all tournaments. Problem is coaching and lack of chemistry between coach and players and between players themselves. Objectively world class players in Germany: Rudiger [made bad decision to go to Real and he is a sub behind Alaba and Militao there, but will play this season since Militao is out], Kimmich [only as a RB], Musiala, Sane [on his day], Ter Stegen [not too sure about Neuer now :classic_ninja:], City Gundogan of past two seasons [not Barca Gundogan or Germany Gundogan], thats pretty allright spine. What Flick need to do is to build the team around Musiala/Wirtz partnership and the team will be fine. Get rid off chumps like Can, Brands, try to find national team players in other teams than Bayern and BVB. Gross was ok first step, was pretty bad in his debut but in PL he is very good and could be usefull for Germany in the future [if they can forget the debut that is].

you saw, the Amazon documentation? Flick was so bad it's laughable. Talking skills 0. Videos to motivate players like my Grandma shares on Facebook. Tactics where he explained how to defend and contradicted himself. After Kimmich and Müller pointed that out, he gets mad and yells at them instead of answering their questions.

Hansi Flick has been fired, 9 months too late, while the Basketball team wins the WC. :classic_biggrin:

7 hours ago, Livertool said:

Do you have individuals good enough for all positions that we could realistically expect success? 

Look where the players are playing! That should be enough to beat Colombia, Japan or the Ukraine at home. Germany still managed to fuck up in a certain way so that we don't have a #9 except Füllkrug and Moukoko and we always seem to have issues with our right- and/or left-backs.

The problem with the National Team is the atrocious level of coaching under Löw and Flick and the horrible management decisions. In addition to that, the DFB is rotten to the core

In June, Flick left Süle at home for being in poor shape, now he's back and starting again. Roidretzka was playing OK-ish this Buli season, Flick left him out for the National Team games. Havertz was doing nothing for Arsenal so far, starting at the #9 under Flick. Schlotti never played LB before, starting and getting burned under Flick. 

Like @jerry said a while a go, Flick is profiting from being an empty stadium merchant, where he had 2 months or so to prepare a rested Bayern team for the UCL tournament in 2020.

Managing the National Team was probably even worse as they got more and more woke over the years:

It started with calling the team "Die Mannschaft" ("The Team"), a term nobody uses in Germany. The team is called "German National Team" here, now which two parts have been left out?

Then it went on before the 2018 WC in Russia with Gündogan and Özil posing for pictures with Mr Erdogan, referring to him as "their president". These two clowns should have been fired on the spot for that, instead Löw kept them on the team. Flick even made Gündogan captain now.

2021 it went all overboard with kneeling, LTGBPDQ and so on. Thanks to Neuer (secretly gay), Roidretzka (far-leftist) and GM Bierhoff ( motivated by $$$). This then led to the WC 2022 fiasco, where the team was hated by regular people for their politics and hated by leftists for abandoning their politics in Qatar.

In addition to that, Flick has been an absolute cuck with no control over the team. If you look at the Amazon docu, he's telling them 48 hours before the first WC match that they "should forget about politics and focus on the match vs Japan". Then Neuer is being interviewed stating that 24 hours before the match they had a team meeting about which arm band they should use. The video analyst said that even on matchday, a few hours before the game, there were talks amongst the players regarding what political statement to make. 

Flick should have been fired on the spot for being eliminated in the group phase of the WC. He should have been fired in June 2023 after the games against Peru, Ukraine and Colombia. However the German FA kept him until today. Again, the DFB is rotten to the core where idiots make decisions and much needed reforms are not being made. The men, women as well as the U-21 team were eliminated in the group stage in each of their last tournaments. No coach was fired.

I think that sums up the whole situation.

3 hours ago, jerry said:

Get rid off chumps like Can, Brands, try to find national team players in other teams than Bayern and BVB. 

You mentioned him a few times, however Brandt wasn't even starting yesterday. He didn't play one minute in Qatar and in 2021 he was not even on the team. He's been the best BVB player this season. Emre Can never started a game for Germany in the WC or the Euros. He was not in the squad in 2018 or 2022. These two guys had nothing to do with Germany sucking in the last few tournaments. Doesn't mean that Emre Can should start for Germany right now...:classic_biggrin:

Edited by WuDu
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, WuDu said:

thanks to Neuer (secretly gay)

My gay radar also irks on Neuer....but also on Brandt :classic_ninja: Sule seems asexual :classic_cool: 

1 hour ago, WuDu said:

You mentioned him a few times, however Brandt wasn't even starting yesterday. He didn't play one minute in Qatar and in 2021 he was not even on the team. He's been the best BVB player this season. Emre Can never started a game for Germany in the WC or the Euros. He was not in the squad in 2018 or 2022. These two guys had nothing to do with Germany sucking in the last few tournaments. Doesn't mean that Emre Can should start for Germany right now...:classic_biggrin:

Fair play, but those two really get under my nerves. Can had ok beginning with his full speed raids in Liverpool but since then showed nothing. Brandt hyped beyond measure never show up in important games. Greuther/Bochum/Darmstadt merchant.

Germany need to make some spine from Ter Stegen/Rudiger/Kimmich/Musiala/Wirtz [not too sure about Gundogan since he never played good in NT] find other six players in teams from the rest of Buli teams [ i could name 20 players worthy of checking in NT] and they will be fine. Klinsmann coaching Korea so not available, im not too fond on Glasner. I think DFB should talk to Bayern and just take over Julien contract :classic_biggrin: Or maybe wait till January when Techelball will be available and make the trade :classic_laugh:

36 minutes ago, jerry said:

My gay radar also irks on Neuer....but also on Brandt 

Serge Gnabry in Adidas x Gucci

38 minutes ago, jerry said:

Fair play, but those two really get under my nerves. Can had ok beginning with his full speed raids in Liverpool but since then showed nothing. 

Can had an elite half year in the 22/23 Rückrunde. The question is whether or not this was a fluke or if Edin can fix him once more. Sitting your captain on the bench while practically not having any other options in defensive midfield is a little difficult...

44 minutes ago, jerry said:

Sancho Brandt hyped beyond measure never show up in important games. Greuther/Bochum/Darmstadt merchant.

I think you're too harsh on Brandt, best player this season, great workrate and creative. He had to play on the left wing due to Adeyemi, JBG and Duranville being injured.

45 minutes ago, jerry said:

Klinsmann coaching Korea so not available, im not too fond on Glasner. I think DFB should talk to Bayern and just take over Julien contract :classic_biggrin: Or maybe wait till January when Techelball will be available and make the trade :classic_laugh:

Ah, talking about the Klinsi!

image.png.bab4452241bc41899400dd3bec4379d0.png

I hear Jogi Löw is available as well...:classic_biggrin:

Soccer Jogi GIF - Soccer Jogi Joachim GIFs

Glasner, Nagelsmann, Hasenhüttl, Kuntz. Too bad Adolf H. is coaching Monaco now, that would have been funny...An Austrian coming in to save Germany hitting rock bottom. They could also introduce him flying in with a private plane...:classic_laugh:

I think the most important aspect is to find someone who's getting the team ready for the Euro 2024 in Germany. Implement a working system and kick out anybody who caused trouble in the past (Neuer, Roidretzka, Gündogan...). Then you also need to find a solution for anything past 2024. Forget about Tuchel, there's only one coach with the reputation and the popularity who could turn this mess around:

Premier League Football GIF by Liverpool FC

Coaching the National Team is practically a part time job, so his wife might agree as well...

On 9/10/2023 at 7:31 PM, WuDu said:

Look where the players are playing! That should be enough to beat Colombia, Japan or the Ukraine at home. Germany still managed to fuck up in a certain way so that we don't have a #9 except Füllkrug and Moukoko and we always seem to have issues with our right- and/or left-backs.

The problem with the National Team is the atrocious level of coaching under Löw and Flick and the horrible management decisions. In addition to that, the DFB is rotten to the core

For sure material should be enough to beat those countries but should we expect Ger to actually fight for title at Euros or Wc when you finally find capable manager? Don't think so. No reliable striker to make goals and i don't find enough individual skills or creativity in midfiield that could turn tight matches to your advantage. But none of that really matter as long as you allow 2-4 goals per match, that needs to be fixed first.

I thought filling staff with old players were just Bayern's strategy but story seems to be same with national team. Völler, Wolf and Wagner taking over next match, can you fine few more ex players behind bench? Maybe 11 so every coach has own player to be coached :D

On 9/10/2023 at 10:37 PM, WuDu said:

Coaching the National Team is practically a part time job, so his wife might agree as well...

Dunno if he would be best option, national team coaching is quite different compared being club manager.

4 hours ago, Livertool said:

Völler, Wolf and Wagner taking over next match, can you fine few more ex players behind bench?

Sandro "Littlefinger" Wagner scheming his way into the NT's coaching staff is pretty impressive!

4 hours ago, Livertool said:

For sure material should be enough to beat those countries but should we expect Ger to actually fight for title at Euros or Wc when you finally find capable manager? Don't think so. No reliable striker to make goals and i don't find enough individual skills or creativity in midfiield that could turn tight matches to your advantage.

Wirtz, Musiala, Brandt. Pretty creative if you ask me. But yeah, this team isn't elite, that's for sure. However don't forget, with Löw and Hansi "Fraud" Flick this team has been held back since 2006. 

On 9/9/2023 at 10:41 PM, jerry said:

but i think they will play much better with France. Would not bet all of my money on France win. Germany is always better with good rivals. 

Polski wisdom strikes again...

Nice 2-2 between Bayern and Bayer. Hradecky is a rich man's Piplica: Today he was one of the best players on the pitch. Leverkusen also lucky that the penalty on Musiala wasn't given, yet the one on Hofmann was. Having said that, I'm glad to see Boniface and Grimaldo pay back the trust I put in them in fantasy! Apart from that, those are incredible players. Age fraud or not, Boniface looked much better than Kane today. Pretty boy Xabi also probably the #1 coach in the league.

The BVB is playing Freiburg tomorrow and I think this game could had in all different directions. The BVB is playing Freiburg, PSG and Wolfsburg over the next week. Once these games are done with, we'll see where the club is heading!

image.png.70b551c67266c6b74eebea50eebfe396.png

Reyna and Duranville already in training, but obviously not matchday ready, yet. Füllkrug not 100 %.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Livertool said:

13kE.gif.936302a772f6d7cf164147a4ab68fcb1.gif

Sorry Paris Hilton GIF

17 hours ago, WuDu said:

The BVB is playing Freiburg tomorrow and I think this game could had in all different directions.

I cannot tell you how often I have seen this: The BVB scores the 1-0...the game moves along like no one cares...the opponent slowly creeps back into it....1-1....the BVB falls apart.

Every fantasy Bundesliga player knows that Grifo has one speciality. Today, 2 assists by cross-ins/free-kicks in 25 minutes of action.

Borussia Dortmund No Sticker by Bundesliga

Edited by WuDu
  • Haha 1

Lucky 4-2 for the BVB in the end. Red card for Freiburg, one of their CBs had to leave the pitch due to an injury break and Hummels scored the 3-2 on the ensuing free kick. Also nice to see Marco Reus getting playing time again, taking said free kick and even scoring the 4-2.

Best players: Hummels, Malen, Brandt.

Worst one: Haller. Adeyemi also with not much to show for.

The team travels to PSG this Tuesday and I believe that the days of Haller starting should be numbered for now. Füllkrug even with the assist to the 2-2. Interesting that Haller was one of the favourites to win the Torjägerkanone before the start of the season. If we pay Füllkrug and Moukoko anyway, there's no excuse to keep Haller starting. Edin has to take him out and let him get back in shape.

Speaking of the best goalscorers:

image.png.fd56568391bd2849720181e41091f3e9.png

Everybody is talking about Boniface, yet Guirassy already scored 8 times this season in just 4 matches. Wind also with good performances so far and Xavi Simons with 3 goals and 4 assists.

image.png.287b6eb2a2a21bf41d77e5964aec4ee5.png

After what I've seen so far, Leverkusen, Bayern and Red Bull look the strongest. Leverkusen already played Bayern AND Red Bull and they're leading the league. Yesterday, they got Adli and Hincapie back from suspension and Schick is also still waiting to get healthy. Hlozek with only 20 minutes of Buli action so far. They still have room to improve...

image.thumb.png.d702a722f012216823f517bd3ff750c7.png

Back To Black Dirt GIF by Amy Winehouse

Hey @Stubbe-Unibet, how is your boy Tobias Mohr doing? :classic_biggrin::classic_biggrin::classic_laugh:

• Like 1

PSG-BVB in 45 minutes and Edin is parking the bus:

media%2FF6aBgdbXUAAbE5S.jpg

Kobel

Süle - Hummels - Schlotti

Wolf                                        Ryerson

Can

Sabitzer    Brandt

Malen    Adeyemi

Nagelsmann also likely going to be the new Flick/Löw!

Football Soccer GIF by RB Leipzig

Mixed Martial Arts Idk GIF by UFC