Euro 2020

Livertool

Euro 2020 champion  

61 members have voted

1. 1. Only 20 possibility for poll, sorry Russia, N-Macedonia, Slovakia and Czech. Better luck next time

• Finland
    • Turkey
    • Italy
    • Wales
    • Switzerland
    • Denmark
    • Belgium
    • Netherlands
    • Ukraine
    • Austria
    • England
    • Croatia
    • Scotland
    • Spain
    • Sweden
    • Poland
    • Portugal
    • Hungary
    • France
    • Germany

Excellent game by Switzerland but France are making it too easy for them as well. They show some world class glimmers of brilliancy and are great in short periods of time, but mostly they just look like a mediocre team (lots of credit to Switzerland). 

Let's go Switzerland! 

• Like 1

Check the latest poker release notes. Have a look at our poker promotions

24 minutes ago, Boby said:

For me this Euro îs the most fcked up tournament regarding betting, UEFA really screwed it by playing in all Europe, IT feels like I'm watching Europa League.Done betting at this Euro 🙃

I don't know about that. Not sure how the location affected the games today much? Unless the argument is that the bigger teams deal worse with change than the smaller teams, I don't quite get it (and that argument I don't get either).

Not like there has been a crazy number of surprises either. The format with many host cities of course has it's downsides, and I'm not a huge fan either, but there's some charm to it. Baku should of course never be a host city, and there should have been a minimum requirement for spectators allowed. 
I am a bit subjective here, as it's been amazing to watch the scenes in Denmark 🙂

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Stubbe-Unibet said:

I don't know about that. Not sure how the location affected the games today much? Unless the argument is that the bigger teams deal worse with change than the smaller teams, I don't quite get it (and that argument I don't get either).

Not like there has been a crazy number of surprises either. The format with many host cities of course has it's downsides, and I'm not a huge fan either, but there's some charm to it. Baku should of course never be a host city, and there should have been a minimum requirement for spectators allowed. 
I am a bit subjective here, as it's been amazing to watch the scenes in Denmark 🙂

9 hours ago, Boby said:

For me this Euro îs the most fcked up tournament regarding betting, UEFA really screwed it by playing in all Europe, IT feels like I'm watching Europa League.Done betting at this Euro 🙃

Agree stubbinho here.

Can't really blame Uefa for France sucking. They got lucky for match not being 2-0, somehow got in two goal lead and still managed to screw it up.

Thou i would like to see "best" teams play best football, cause then it usually is most entertaining too, France didn't really live up to their potential at any point. They could have been de champs but not this time with Deschamps 😋

• Like 1

11 hours ago, cris1285 said:

I got the two draws today in bundle 5. Got them all right, but how? Watching the games i have no idea, incredible 😆

@cris1285

Those results only happened because @kwasozlop had picked them too. That's the level of his God-mode on the community Euro competition. 16 point lead ffs 😄

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

4 hours ago, Purps said:

@cris1285

Those results only happened because @kwasozlop had picked them too. That's the level of his God-mode on the community Euro competition. 16 point lead ffs 😄

@Purpsand i was stupid enough to change Belgium, Croatia and France because of his choice  🙂 😷

• Haha 2
"Small opportunities are often the beginning of great enterprises."

🧎vs 🧎🏳️‍🌈

Yes, you read that right! 🏳️‍🌈 is planning to kneel back! 

RbgYhzI.gif

3 changes for Germany: Goretzka for Gündogan and Werner/Müller for Sane/Gnabry. I think, we're not going to see Leroy anymore...😆

Also, status report for @pinki. After riding through my suburb today I can confirm that a lot of German flags have been raised! The plebs are fired up...

• Like 1
We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"

89 min played, Germany 0-2 down. Camera turns to Löw rubbing his nose and then he takes taste of finger with tongue. Wtf is wrong with him 🤣

Pretty good match thou, both playing forward rather keeping ball just sake of possession 🙂

Grats @GR1ZZL3R i can almost feel expectations rising to new level 😄

• Haha 3

England trying to do a Greece 2004 😂 So far it's working but might skip their next game. Can't blame them for playing boring football when it gets them the results, but can't say I'm rooting for them. Germany terrible today and sure Wudu isn't the only one looking forward to Löw being a thing of the past 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

B-b-b-b-b-b-ut Germany won against Portugal, they must be favorites now!

Guys, I told you, Löw is an idiot.

4 matches: 1 win, 1 draw, 2 losses. 6:7 goals. Fell behind 0-1 in every game. 

• Haha 1
We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"

1 minute ago, cris1285 said:

Wasnt too exciting, i felt like 0-0 is fine for everyone.

So England eliminated the main rival, rising expectations and being bookies favourite to win it all, just to loose against Denmark in the semis? Right? 🤣

Sounds good to me 😄

Already looking forward to celebrating in front of all the English fans down here in Malta 🇩🇰🇩🇰🇩🇰🇩🇰🇩🇰🇩🇰

• Haha 4

15 minutes ago, Livertool said:

89 min played, Germany 0-2 down. Camera turns to Löw rubbing his nose and then he takes taste of finger with tongue. Wtf is wrong with him 🤣

At least he didn't sniff his balls this time! Progress!

Great that the Löw nightmare is now over. Last place in the group in Russia, last place in the Nations League and sucking during the Euro.

Flick however is a different caliber! 🔫

As predicted Werner and Sane also didn't show anything today.

Just now, WuDu said:

At least he didn't sniff his balls this time! Progress!

Great that the Löw nightmare is now over. Last place in the group in Russia, last place in the Nations League and sucking during the Euro.

Flick however is a different caliber! 🔫

As predicted Werner and Sane also didn't show anything today.

I'm going to miss Löw. There should have been one camera just for him for whole match and bookies could have offered bets on what he tastes next, at what time etc. 😄

Werner had one great chance, pretty much through Pickford's legs already but #0lucky. Muller 15 euro matches without goal and nowhere to be seen except that one situation which he ofc blew. I thought he was more of let down than Werner.

• Haha 1

34 minutes ago, Livertool said:

When? 🤔

Sure it wasn't all attack mayhem at 0-0 but that would have been suicide play. Both had multiple great chances denied by good keepers.

Of course i didnt expect 20 shots on target each teams, but as far as i remember, before the goal we had nearly 30 minutes without any chance or excitement. Not that before we had plenty, Sterling had a nice but not too dangerous shot, Werner, Havertz and Kane had a decent chance, and thats it. 

Southgate has been widely criticised here for being too negative but if we'd gone on an all out attacking blitz and lost to a sucker punch it would have been much worse. What's very interesting to me is the comments from "foreigners" that of course are unbiased about England and call it as they see it and probably more accurately than us with our "51 years of hurt" baggage. We've finally got the German monkey off our backs so no-one else to blame if we don't make something of it. Roll on to Sweden....................or Ukraine. We now don't care who we play. 😄

Apart from that I'm nominating Stubbe for "Optimist of the Year," a long way to go yet.

"It turns out that 75% of all poker players think they play better than the other 75%."     image.png.99a4e82708d54abfc527324e8836768e.png

Muller today

spacer.png

So France and Germany my two biggest favs are out. Most dissapointing thing is that England played awfull and Southgate is really a 3rd rate manager. They didnt play better than vs Poland when they lucked the win from the corner. There is something wrong with man managment of Loew. Muller was headless chicken whole tournament, why not play Gundogan instead there or Kimmich. Why not 442 even 451 would be better instead of this i dont know 343 353 whatever the hell they were playin.  Most baffling things is England had two central midfielders [especially Phillips was begging for red] with yellow after first half and i didnt see one attempt of exploiting this. Im betting good money that Loew didnt even notice it....

And those substitutions DAAAAAMN. Im starting to feel like maybe Loew is one of the biggest frauds in football. Population of coaches is really full of that, there is only handfull of good ones and the rest are combination of good players plus likeability of the manager [Mourinho was good when he was bending down to the players, when he felt stronger and special he is useless, just wait at the disaster at Roma]. Capable one would win this tournament with those players. Maybe he would play Muller but he would notice that without Lewandowski he dont know what to do, that Gundogan thrives in 3man midfield, that playing with three at the back is a bad idea etc. So dissapointed.

the greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist

I think Belgium vs. England (the final!)

2-2.

• Like 1
Life is not about how you survive the storm, but about how you dance in the rain.
What a release when I realized that the voice in my head is not who I am! Who am I, then? The one who sees this. "- Eckhart Tolle