Euro 2020

Livertool

Euro 2020 champion  

61 members have voted

1. 1. Only 20 possibility for poll, sorry Russia, N-Macedonia, Slovakia and Czech. Better luck next time

• Finland
    • Turkey
    • Italy
    • Wales
    • Switzerland
    • Denmark
    • Belgium
    • Netherlands
    • Ukraine
    • Austria
    • England
    • Croatia
    • Scotland
    • Spain
    • Sweden
    • Poland
    • Portugal
    • Hungary
    • France
    • Germany

Budapest definitely with the best spectators!

Schick wasn't even the best centre forward for Leverkusen last year...

• Thanks 1
We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"

Meunier, Thorgan Hazard and Witsel vs Guerreiro! As a BVB fan, I am watching this game! Meunier now with 3 scorers in 4 games so far! 🥴 Playing at RM in front of 3 defenders...😲 And couldn't beat out grandpa Piszczek last year... 

We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"

Yikes, i thought Belgium playing the football, but with the likes of Hazards, De Bruyne, Lukaku, Mertens, Carrasco and many others this was such a disgrace...

I feel sorry for Portugal, when playing same shit as Belgium, winning the Euro 2016, when playing nice attacking football, 0lucky amd somehow loosing against Uruguay and Belgium. 🙄

The advanced teams are so mehh, i may end up cheering for Denmark, wtf 🤣

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, cris1285 said:

Yikes, i thought Belgium playing the football, but with the likes of Hazards, De Bruyne, Lukaku, Mertens, Carrasco and many others this was such a disgrace...

I feel sorry for Portugal, when playing same shit as Belgium, winning the Euro 2016, when playing nice attacking football, 0lucky amd somehow loosing against Uruguay and Belgium. 🙄

The advanced teams are so mehh, i may end up cheering for Denmark, wtf 🤣

Belgium with another bad day. The game reminded me a lot about the one against Denmark. Belgium don't create much and don't really deserve the win (Portugal crushing them on all stats apart from actually scoring - just like Denmark did). Their game kinda seems to be 100% dependent on De Bruyne being on the pitch. 

I've had them as my favorites to reach the final in their bracket, but now I'm almost leaning more towards France, even though they have been pretty bad as well.

Today I hope and think we'll see a lot of goals. Would love to see Croatia beat Spain. 

• Like 1

Check the latest poker release notes. Have a look at our poker promotions

Entertaining game but WOW Croatia were terrible 😅 

Spain really delivering some entertaining games but afraid they'll be out the moment they meet a team that actually wants to play football for more than 10 minutes. If they're facing France later this week, I wouldn't be surprised if they concede at least 3 goals.

• Like 3

Check the latest poker release notes. Have a look at our poker promotions

6 goals at Croatia vs. Spain ....now is 2-1 for France!!!

Life is not about how you survive the storm, but about how you dance in the rain.
What a release when I realized that the voice in my head is not who I am! Who am I, then? The one who sees this. "- Eckhart Tolle

4 minutes ago, pinki said:

@WuDuHow are the atmosphere and feelings in Germany before England? 🤔

Tough to say, England being the slight favourite, I guess. If they defend with 4 guys in the back like Portugal did, Schland might have a chance. If they defend with 3 guys, it might not look good. 

Sane or Gnabry should leave for Müller and Musiala is the new media darling...

• Like 1

But omg these missed penalties and owngoals (lack of concentration), the plenty injuries and the overall low quality (fatigue)... Players dont need rest! Cant wait for the WC in Quatar in the middle of the season. 🤣

Well, at least we got some drama 😜

😀

Frank Drebin is doing a nice job coaching Switzerland...