Euro 2020

Livertool

Euro 2020 champion  

61 members have voted

1. 1. Only 20 possibility for poll, sorry Russia, N-Macedonia, Slovakia and Czech. Better luck next time

• Finland
    • Turkey
    • Italy
    • Wales
    • Switzerland
    • Denmark
    • Belgium
    • Netherlands
    • Ukraine
    • Austria
    • England
    • Croatia
    • Scotland
    • Spain
    • Sweden
    • Poland
    • Portugal
    • Hungary
    • France
    • Germany

@jerry

24 teams started the finals, England are in the last 8. I would have thought that those managers that didn't get out of the group stages, 8-24 were third rate, those that lost in the last 16, 8-24 were second rate and those in the quarter finals, 8-24 are first rate. 😎

Edited by GR1ZZL3R
  • Like 1

"It turns out that 75% of all poker players think they play better than the other 75%."     image.png.99a4e82708d54abfc527324e8836768e.png

35 minutes ago, Livertool said:

Sweden red card, odds up, now it is time to sell your grandma and put all money for Sweden. Trust me, they are are always such lucky fkers that they will take this and you douple your money and can afford improved grandma 😉

giphy.gif

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, jerry said:

So France and Germany my two biggest favs are out. Most dissapointing thing is that England played awfull and Southgate is really a 3rd rate manager. They didnt play better than vs Poland when they lucked the win from the corner. There is something wrong with man managment of Loew. Muller was headless chicken whole tournament, why not play Gundogan instead there or Kimmich. Why not 442 even 451 would be better instead of this i dont know 343 353 whatever the hell they were playin.  Most baffling things is England had two central midfielders [especially Phillips was begging for red] with yellow after first half and i didnt see one attempt of exploiting this. Im betting good money that Loew didnt even notice it....

And those substitutions DAAAAAMN. Im starting to feel like maybe Loew is one of the biggest frauds in football. Population of coaches is really full of that, there is only handfull of good ones and the rest are combination of good players plus likeability of the manager [Mourinho was good when he was bending down to the players, when he felt stronger and special he is useless, just wait at the disaster at Roma]. Capable one would win this tournament with those players. Maybe he would play Muller but he would notice that without Lewandowski he dont know what to do, that Gundogan thrives in 3man midfield, that playing with three at the back is a bad idea etc. So dissapointed.

image.png.72a65a8f0c80ec58bd796bf69b2a5dcc.png

Maybe you guys should listen to me once in a while! 

Since Coach Löw has some fans here, let me give you an update: I watched his post game interview on ARD with Bastian Schweinsteiger:

So while he was standing there in his unbuttoned dress shirt and black sweatpants he was nonchalantly throwing Müller and Werner under the bus for missing their chances and thus losing us the game. 😆 Afterwards during the analysis with KP Boateng 🤣 you could clearly see our Swiss cheese defense around Hummels and Rüdiger causing both goals. 

Kicking out Müller and Hummels out of the National Team after the WC in Russia, just to bring them back immediately before the tournament and starting both of them  was another dumb decision by Löw. You could see het lack of chemistry.

Edited by WuDu
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"

@Stubbe-Unibet I wanted to ask 2 questions.

• The exclusive Euros 2021 Winners tournament will take place on the 14th July at 19:00 CEST.
  • Qualified players need to make sure to join the tournament on time, any unused tickets expire and cannot be exchanged.
  • Big Poker Euros Final
  • The Euro MTTs for the KO phase will run at 7pm CEST on the day before the matches.
  • Players who finished in the top 10 of the tournaments of the winning team (winning team on match day) will win a ticket to the Euros Poker Big Final tournament.

1. How are draws counted (extra times and penalties are considered diy)? As an unfulfilled condition?
2. When will these tickets be added if I have met all the conditions?

Feel pretty bad AND STUPID now that two of my favs France and Germany are out. Have minor bet on Spain to win but i rate them at 2% at most.

Dont know what its worse French giving away two goal lead and being clueless in overtime or Germany playing like third rate team against England. Guess i didnt account for the Deschamps/Loew effect. Wasnt impressed by the France winning World Cup, they were very solid but lacked that spark, but that was weird tournament where there was no team that played something great [Belgium and Croatia had some flashes]. But they were so stacked and with Benzema they looked even stronger....and then Deschamps is thinking i will rest Griezmann...

Anyone knows how many goals Lukaku needs to score for Unibet to pay that 8 odds on him? He only needs to catch up to Ronaldo which is two goals? 

At least this one is good and i dont need to wait if Muller scores. Bruno vs Muller is a draw and the rest is good. Well, maybe Moreno will score some weird hattrick but i dont see this.

Przechwytywanieh.PNG

• Like 1
the greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist

I think this tourney is wider open at this stage than any I can remember, no team has overimpressed from the start. 

An interesting week for the brits in sport, England beating Germany in a major tourney for the first time since '66, Mark Cavendish winning a stage of the Tour, and Andy Murray rolling back the years and treating us to another late night Wimbledon special. Happy days. 

• Like 2

"It turns out that 75% of all poker players think they play better than the other 75%."     image.png.99a4e82708d54abfc527324e8836768e.png

21 hours ago, GR1ZZL3R said:

I think this tourney is wider open at this stage than any I can remember, no team has overimpressed from the start. 

An interesting week for the brits in sport, England beating Germany in a major tourney for the first time since '66, Mark Cavendish winning a stage of the Tour, and Andy Murray rolling back the years and treating us to another late night Wimbledon special. Happy days. 

Yeah sure...

giphy.gif

But I hope you Brits are proud of yourself:

crying-girl.jpg?width=982&height=726&aut

Sancho to ManUtd is a done deal if he makes it through his medical check, so maybe that clown Southgate now gives him some minutes... 

We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"

2 hours ago, WuDu said:

crying-girl.jpg?width=982&height=726&aut

Enough to melt anyone's heart, except for all those English kids growing up losing to Germany every few years.😢

Unibet is lagging for past hour and i cant add my golden goal tip. Jorghinho in 38. I will be very pissed this will happen 🤪

the greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist

Team is looking brisk and determined as they are heading for stadium

IMG_20210703_162955.JPG.aefd8660b06f4d96ef5c384d588583f3.JPG

Meanwhile some fan is greasing interview lady, making sure he gets some comment time

IMG_20210703_163039.JPG.3c8864b2a5806a458ad378c3ddfe18ed.JPG

Anyhow, let the first match be good one, don't have much entertainment expectations with Ukr - Eng later

• Haha 7

4 minutes ago, Livertool said:

Anyhow, let the first match be good one, don't have much entertainment expectations with Ukr - Eng later

Don't they always save the best till last? 🤣

• Haha 2