Euro 2020

Livertool

Euro 2020 champion  

61 members have voted

1. 1. Only 20 possibility for poll, sorry Russia, N-Macedonia, Slovakia and Czech. Better luck next time

• Finland
    • Turkey
    • Italy
    • Wales
    • Switzerland
    • Denmark
    • Belgium
    • Netherlands
    • Ukraine
    • Austria
    • England
    • Croatia
    • Scotland
    • Spain
    • Sweden
    • Poland
    • Portugal
    • Hungary
    • France
    • Germany

50 minutes ago, Livertool said:

Kane sucked.

Lewa sucked.

Morata is sucking...

So far Lukaku has been only one to do whar expected.

Oh yeah, Immobile was good too

Just wait for the duos of Ronaldo and Bruno Fernandes as well as Müller and Haverts tomorrow 😉

Check the latest poker release notes. Have a look at our poker promotions

11 hours ago, Stubbe-Unibet said:

Just wait for the duos of Ronaldo and Bruno Fernandes as well as Müller and Haverts tomorrow 😉

Thou there is potential, i got zero confidence for Germany. Therefore odds over 2.6 for France feels like early xmas gift. But problem is when there is no room for errors in that group, will it turn out to be another safety match of avoiding mistakes rather going for win 100% 🤔 

• Like 2

Never underestimate the German in a big tournament 😉 I really don't know what to expect from the game. Cheering for the Germans but fearing the worst 🙂

Look at these potential lineups:

Lloris - Pavard, Varane, Kimpembe, Hernandez - Kanté - Pogba, Rabiot - Griezmann - Benzema, Mbappé

Neuer - Ginter, Hummels, Rüdiger - Kimmich, Gündogan, Kroos, Gosens - Havertz, T. Müller - Gnabry

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Stubbe-Unibet said:

Griezmann - Benzema, Mbappé

And if any of them has bad day, good options in bench too with Dembele, Ben Yedder, Giroud. That is pretty impressive, must be close to 100 goals between them in this season all competitions compined 😄

Kante brings perfect balance to midfield and while nothing bad to say about defence or keeper either, hard to make it better than that.

14 minutes ago, Livertool said:

And if any of them has bad day, good options in bench too with Dembele, Ben Yedder, Giroud. That is pretty impressive, must be close to 100 goals between them in this season all competitions compined 😄

Kante brings perfect balance to midfield and while nothing bad to say about defence or keeper either, hard to make it better than that.

Goretzka, Sane and Werner aren't a terrible trio either, if you need to mix things up offensively 😉

5 hours ago, Livertool said:

Thou there is potential, i got zero confidence for Germany. Therefore odds over 2.6 for France feels like early xmas gift. But problem is when there is no room for errors in that group, will it turn out to be another safety match of avoiding mistakes rather going for win 100% 🤔 

😆 Sorry, if you don't beat the Hungarians to somehow reach 3rd place, then you don't deserve to advance at all. 

4 hours ago, Stubbe-Unibet said:

Goretzka, Sane and Werner aren't a terrible trio either, if you need to mix things up offensively 😉

You watched way too many terrible games with Smurf 04 to assess quality players anymore. Sad.

Sane for the National Team: 7 goals in 29 matches. 2 vs Holland. 5 vs Latvia, Estonia, Belarus, Ukraine and Russia.

Werner for the National Team: 16 goals in 38 games. 3 vs Spain, Holland and France. 13 vs Cameroon, Mexico, Czech Republic, Norway, Saudi-Arabia, Estonia, Switzerland, Ukraine and Latvia. 

Goretzka for the National Team: 13 goals in 31 games. None against any big teams. 13 vs Australia, Mexico, Norway, Azerbaijan, Serbia, Estonia, Belarus, Northern Ireland, Ukraine and Iceland.

• Haha 1
We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"

15 minutes ago, WuDu said:

ou watched way too many terrible games with Smurf 04 to assess quality players anymore. Sad.

Sane for the National Team: 7 goals in 29 matches. 2 vs Holland. 5 vs Latvia, Estonia, Belarus, Ukraine and Russia.

Werner for the National Team: 16 goals in 38 games. 3 vs Spain, Holland and France. 13 vs Cameroon, Mexico, Czech Republic, Norway, Saudi-Arabia, Estonia, Switzerland, Ukraine and Latvia. 

Goretzka for the National Team: 13 goals in 31 games. None against any big teams. 13 vs Australia, Mexico, Norway, Azerbaijan, Serbia, Estonia, Belarus, Northern Ireland, Ukraine and Iceland.

Sane has never found his way on the national team, but you can't deny his quality. Werner's stats aren't amazing either, I'll give you that, but still a pretty damn good sub to have. Goretzka's stats are good imo and he has shown what he's capable off. Hasn't had the best last 6 months though, but a class sub.

I've now placed a bet on Germany for tonight 😅

22 minutes ago, WuDu said:

😆 Sorry, if you don't beat the Hungarians to somehow reach 3rd place, then you don't deserve to advance at all.

That is the thing, 3 points ain't enough to take anyone to play offs, 4 points most probly will so will they settle for draw tonight or really go for win.

54 minutes ago, Stubbe-Unibet said:

Sane has never found his way on the national team, but you can't deny his quality. Werner's stats aren't amazing either, I'll give you that, but still a pretty damn good sub to have. Goretzka's stats are good imo and he has shown what he's capable off. Hasn't had the best last 6 months though, but a class sub.

I've now placed a bet on Germany for tonight 😅

So two of the three players you mentioned haven't really had that much impact on the National Team and the third one is coming off an injury today...

44 minutes ago, Livertool said:

That is the thing, 3 points ain't enough to take anyone to play offs, 4 points most probly will so will they settle for draw tonight or really go for win.

Bro, Portugal in 2016 would like to have a word with you:

image.png.727b6875c54b694bbe0b0b32b72fae37.png

Don't get gangbanged against Portugal and France and beat up Hungary in the end. That should do it...🥴

Edited by WuDu
We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"

Dont like Ginter in first squad. Also Gosends is weird choice.  Werner will be extremely dangerous from the bench i feel he will find his way into first 11 at the expense of Gnabry. Also Gnabry could be playing deeper.

the greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist

1 hour ago, WuDu said:

Bro, Portugal in 2016 would like to have a word with you:

image.png.727b6875c54b694bbe0b0b32b72fae37.png

Don't get gangbanged against Portugal and France and beat up Hungary in the end. That should do it...🥴

I stand my ground (and eat my words later if necessary 😄 )

Hungary #0lucky. If they keep playing like this Germany has tough time against them 😉

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

image.png.a997db0b9f48a57c57aaea1eb550838d.png

@Stubbe-Unibet better check the database if someone from the Löw family placed bets on France! What kind of lineup is that?🤢

Goretzka, Musiala and Hoffmann not rostered.

Edited by WuDu
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Could swear that Gosens had Netherlands password, somehow didnt noticed him in german team. That defensive looks shaky as hell. Ginter Hummels cmon man, at least it not Can anywhere. Maybe whooping against France will change his mind.

France have own problems trying to accomodate Benzema, Griezmann and Mbappe. What is Rabiot doing there 😅, also Kimpembe is shaky as hell. 

the greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist

Mats Hummels > Mbappe so far!

Nice captain's armband, Neuer...

Second half then Löw is bringing on Werner, who has 0 joker goals this season and needs space to operate, but hey....😄

Edited by WuDu
  • Like 1

Hummels showed Ronaldo how goal is done from that position, Ronaldo was way out, Hummels jammed it to net 😄

Germany got few half chances, way better than i thought. Still have improve a lot to get even 1 point

Eagerly waiting for memes of Rudiger feeling out Pogba...

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Livertool said:

Hummels showed Ronaldo how goal is done from that position, Ronaldo was way out, Hummels jammed it to net 😄

Germany got few half chances, way better than i thought. Still have improve a lot to get even 1 point

Eagerly waiting for memes of Rudiger feeling out Pogba...

Rudiger likes boobs, no matter what kind.

Let's bet on Germany, they said!

B-b-b-b-b-but Sane and Werner are good options off the bench, they said! 😂

Deserved win for France, especially if you consider the two additional goals that were offside and the shot that hit the post by Rabiot.

Löw is a complete retard. He's bringing in Volland for the last 10 minutes, who's probably our only true striker and where did he play? In the left midfield replacing Gosens. Jogi Löw, ladies and gentlemen! 🤮

• Haha 2

7 hours ago, Steel_Hungary said:

74B7126D-C416-48B7-A3F2-8586CE74F376.jpeg

E1426820-E736-4B38-A9D5-0D0EE4365F4E.jpeg

635A5467-12D5-470E-BA29-024E78BC969E.jpeg

624DE5DB-E0BB-4196-96EE-91165AB36588.jpeg

Beautiful!

I might even root for Hungary in the final game of the group stage, as that would get us rid of Löw one or two weeks earlier!  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1