cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Livertool
Rank 25
Rank 25

@Potmolestor wrote:
Is this promotion only for Unibet players or are other skins that operate in Unibet/Relax network (for example Pokerihuone) included as well? DT promotion was network wide. I read T&C from Unibet site and this promotions seems to be tied to this forum for some unknown reason?

Excellent question. And if pokerihuone is in too and players from there have to be members of community, do we get some tech guy from there to whine for about problems?

#androidstillain'tworkingproperly

To bet or not to bet, that is the question.
0 Likes
Stubbe-Unibet
Unibet Poker Expert
Unibet Poker Expert
This is a Unibet only promotion for now.

The one prize a month isn't actually correct. It's possible to get one every week. I've requested to get that part changed in the terms.
CristianPoker80
Rank 13
Rank 13

@Stubbe-Unibet wrote:

The one prize a month isn't actually correct. It's possible to get one every week. I've requested to get that part changed in the terms.

Ok,thanks @Stubbe-Unibet  !

To replace that "Double Trouble" reward tournament it should be every week.

0 Likes
P0kerM0nk
Rank 16
Rank 16

So from €8,000 a week to almost double but now I have to share it with people playing MTTs and Hexa's Rofl

But people have to be member of the community here so that would already cut down the numbers a bit I guess? Bit of a weird requirement no? @Stubbe-Unibet 

fest_student
Rank 10
Rank 10
@P0kerM0nk I think it as a good requirement. Something for the community members, and at the same time this might get more trafic to the community😄
Stubbe-Unibet
Unibet Poker Expert
Unibet Poker Expert

@P0kerM0nk, the community aspect will slowly be phased in, as it's a new promotion and I don't expect everyone to see the promo page etc. in the first few weeks. For now, it's not a requirement, but I'll be updating the algorithm regularly, and it'll take some time before I have found the perfect balance with the community aspect.
In short, the ecology is obviously the first priority, but we want to put more emphasis on the player community and it'll likely at least boost your reward to a higher value, or decrease the requirement for being part of the selection (not by a lot, but not insignificant either).

Helena1
Rank 10
Rank 10

Been playing holdem for an hour so seen 10 flops but reward not there...what am I doing wrong? Thanks...

0 Likes
fest_student
Rank 10
Rank 10
@Helena1 I don't think that the promo has begun yet.
0 Likes
Stubbe-Unibet
Unibet Poker Expert
Unibet Poker Expert
Credited a mission as a sort of test and before we had decided to run a last run of double troubles Smile
@Helena1, can see you completed the mission now and got the NL50 cash game ticket Smile
Helena1
Rank 10
Rank 10

When do players hear if they have got a replay reward?

0 Likes