Streakrrrr

Livertool

23 minutes ago, Purps said:

The first set of day 2 questions that showed on Friday?

Volleyball: Italy - Canada O/U 3,5 sets

Volleyball: Russia - Argentina O/U 3,5 sets

Handball: Can't remember which exact match it was ( FRA - ARG or POR - EGY possibly, but it was also O/U fifty something selection.

POR-EGY was not u/O but pick a winner as far as I remember.

• Thanks 1

34 minutes ago, Purps said:

The first set of day 2 questions that showed on Friday?

Volleyball: Italy - Canada O/U 3,5 sets

Volleyball: Russia - Argentina O/U 3,5 sets

Handball: Can't remember which exact match it was ( FRA - ARG or POR - EGY possibly, but it was also O/U fifty something selection.

was FRA - ARG over/under ????? games

19 hours ago, Karmasuper said:

Picked  Ivashka (1.6X) for tomorrow

I too picked Ivashka. However, the Streakr doesn't show my correct pick although it already shows tomorrow’s questions, namely, (1) Basketball: Argentina vs. Slovenia (who wins?) & (2) Basketball: Japan vs. Spain (how many points?). 

My latest pick/bet/guess according to the Streakr is women's football Nederland vs. Brazil which I picked wrong (went for a win for Nederland although just before the game thought to change it to draw, but no - what an idiot 😝).

I guess, the Streakr just hasn’t been updated yet regarding the latest picks - as in my case (Ivashka winning).

There's something going on with the streakr results at the moment, I'll take a look at it tomorrow. 🙂

Regarding the different questions for some people, please keep in mind that we have a separate promotion for few of the markets but most are the same. 

16 hours ago, Karmasuper said:

Women Volleyball,Italy favourite,but Turkey won their last match,likely over174,5.

Whew, 2nd set for Turkey. 1-1 and 95 points now.

Should easily be over from here. 6/6 and 50 spins incoming... Unless I just jinxed it 😁

36 minutes ago, rocky31 said:

I think there was no tie at the beginning, only later they fixed the bug.

a lot of people had that

Why would anyone ever on this game pick an option that's under 15% to happen? 🙄

6 minutes ago, Karmasuper said:

50 free spins was on starburst,won 7 euro bonus,now bonus turnover requirements.

@Karmasuper

Meh, damn wagering. Oh well, at least sports betting wagers too, and only 6x required on that.

We are in the TOP-10 by the way. Good luck on upcoming rounds 😃👍

strkr.png.c4398c6c22ecd15c67f61f1b6acddc61.png

I have 5 correct one, the 6th means a 25e freebet so i have to be careful tomorrow. I might skip it, because the odds increasing on Giorgi, but she would be my pick. Much more convincing than Svitolina aka Mrs Monfils, who got married like a week ago and played three long grueling matched here, i dont think she has much left in the tank. I feel Giorgi will pull off a Puig, and win the whole thing. Only those odds movement makes me worry...