Streakrrrr

Livertool

4 minutes ago, Livertool said:

@Purps looks like there ain't no money prices anymore so it don't matter how many takes part, we are only playing against ourselves.

Oh, true. Nicely spotted. I totally missed that.

The streak prizes are really nice though. Probably better this way 🤔

• Like 2

Where is the question played? I played France - Argentina over 54.5. Now I see that other questions have arisen

Life is not about how you survive the storm, but about how you dance in the rain.
What a release when I realized that the voice in my head is not who I am! Who am I, then? The one who sees this. "- Eckhart Tolle

36 minutes ago, Purps said:

The streak prizes are really nice though.

Nice but actually they are weaker too compared to euros where you got new one after every right pick when you reached 3 days.

In addition to money prices, i would like to see that bet requirement to come back to get rid off seagulls who are just after freebies. Or alternatively small fee to streakr. Or small community members streakr to help purps with his sheet addiction 😋 Not the kind of that is promoted on main page thou as all the seagulls would land here 😄

Something @Jami-Unibet could suggest to promo team or consider here?

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Boby said:

Looks like Streakr îs not the same for everyone. I couldn't find Italy vs Canada.

Screenshot_20210723-185715.png

I think they messed up todays questions with taking matches that are played during night and therefore replaced them with new ones. Question is are those removed picks valid or not, probly not as they were removed long before matches started. Just my huntch, we'll see tomorrow.

I'm actually planning a Community Streakr which would be tied to the main streakr, but that was supposed to be a secret as I still have a lot to sort out and it might not happen. 🙂 

Removed picks are not valid, in case it gets changed or removed the pick will also be removed.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, Jami-Unibet said:

I'm actually planning a Community Streakr which would be tied to the main streakr, but that was supposed to be a secret as I still have a lot to sort out and it might not happen. 🙂 

Removed picks are not valid, in case it gets changed or removed the pick will also be removed.

Sorry, but I would play Italy Canada rather than new matches...

God bless you all!

9 minutes ago, Livertool said:

@Jami-Unibet

Can you check what is deal with top price where you need 18 correct picks in a row. Problem is that competition is between 22.7.- 7.8 aka only 17 days so impossible to do and if question are removed more then even second highest price with 15 picks are in danger.

@GR1ZZL3R will make you the honorary chairman of his Sherlock club soon 🔍🥸👍

Edited by Purps
  • Haha 1

19 minutes ago, Purps said:

@GR1ZZL3R will make you the honorary chairman of his Sherlock club soon 🔍🥸👍

Welcome to the club.  👋

Personally I rarely bother with the streaker. Apart from the fact I can't see it when I open the main site (and can't be bothered to hunt around for it ) it's an OK promo but seems to be consistently the worst run promo on the site. 😢

• Like 1

"It turns out that 75% of all poker players think they play better than the other 75%."     image.png.99a4e82708d54abfc527324e8836768e.png

@GR1ZZL3R I agree with you in 100%. Streak promotion should be announce at least a day before running. Moreover, image on main site suppose to show that even constantly. Then everyone has equal chance to win something. Poor organization related with it. 😕 

1 hour ago, Jami-Unibet said:

Sweet 🙂 

@Purps I'd play a community streaker but as I can't find it here in UK is it open to us. I tried yours and @Ozzyholiklinks and they opened, obviously in foreign languages. Both allowed me to sign in but am I doing something wrong if I play there when UK is not showing. 

Too confused. 🤔

"It turns out that 75% of all poker players think they play better than the other 75%."     image.png.99a4e82708d54abfc527324e8836768e.png

@Purps I'd play a community streaker but as I can't find it here in UK is it open to us. I tried yours and @Ozzyholiklinks and they opened, obviously in foreign languages. Both allowed me to sign in but am I doing something wrong if I play there when UK is not showing. 

Too confused. 🤔

Too confused. 🤔

I would enter a community comp based on the streaker but still can't find UK version. Both links from @Purps and @Ozzyholik let me sign in but obviosly in foreign versions, would I be doing something wrong playing those versions.?

Too confused. 🤔

The link works fine @Purps but you've been kicked out of the Sherlock club for putting out of date info up. More fact checking is needed before you get back in. 🤣

1411936446_Screenshot(673).thumb.png.46b020a08c78bd4f17f605b5e4b326fb.png

Edited by GR1ZZL3R

2 minutes ago, Greggg said:

I think you're not doing anything wrong since there aren't any restricted countries for this promotion.

Yeah, and I think the system should actually redirect you to the UK client when you try to log-in to a foreign version.

• Like 1