Streakrrrr

Livertool

Just now, GR1ZZL3R said:

The link works fine @Purps but you've been kicked out of the Sherlock club for putting out of dat info up. More fact checking is needed before you get back in. 🤣

1411936446_Screenshot(673).thumb.png.46b020a08c78bd4f17f605b5e4b326fb.png

Ahhh. It showing an old one probably means that UK is not included on this one. 🙁

• Thanks 1

It is really unfair, that today's questions disappear before midnight, I can't make a guess prediction, just on the 3. day's matches. There is nothing in T&C about the daily time prediction interval. Moreover, the T&C describes, that players can change theirs prediction before the match starts...

• Confused 1

13 minutes ago, Pionrj said:

@OzzyholikIt won't. That can't be to hard to understand as it was said many hours before the game even started. I had the same pick originally but made a new pick when someone said that the matches were changed. 

It's highly unfair 😞 In last streakrs such a questions were counted. This event is to 8th August, so it must be counted, if you want to take 18th streakr...

Edited by Ozzyholik
God bless you all!

12 minutes ago, Ozzyholik said:

It's highly unfair 😞 In last streakrs such a questions were counted. This event is to 8th August, so it must be counted, if you want to take 18th streakr...

Badly executed (once again), not unfair. 

53 minutes ago, Livertool said:

It was never possible to begin with. Streakr only lasts 17 days if you look at your streak page, top price is 15 days in there 😉

Both set of questions from yesterday got counted, so it is possible to hit a streak of 18 afterall.

I'm 1/6 there, what could possibly go wrong anymore 😁

Edited by Purps
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, psrquack said:

Are fins eligible for freebet after 1 correct question? I'm a little bit jealous now.

3 correct now. Got the announcement of the won €5 freebet too, but not the actual bet. Maybe it'll show up later... 👍

strkr.png.40cddf82ec19c660a45d4719598a10e1.png

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Purps said:

3 correct now. Got the announcement of the won €5 freebet too, but not the actual bet. Maybe it'll show up later... 👍

strkr.png.40cddf82ec19c660a45d4719598a10e1.png

Thanks. It seems I was clueless again, because I don't remember having Italy-Canada in my selection, only games 20+ hours to start, so I missed the chance having 3 in a row correct picks.

Edited by psrquack
  • Sad 1

@psrquack I have 2 days in row too,was wondering how some users have 3 days. Some of the markets had Italy vs Canada ,some not. Unfair a little but,what can you do😁😄

Bounce competition îs one of the best on betting market. But somehow Unibet manages to fk it up 😀😄

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Purps said:

Got the announcement of the won €5 freebet too, but not the actual bet. Maybe it'll show up later... 👍

The eagle has landed. We can burn all the banners and stop rioting now ☮️ 👍

plm.thumb.jpg.fdf35e0ab33cc19eeb2f84516ff71675.jpg

• Haha 6

57 minutes ago, Merenitsu said:

who remembers what questions were besides volleyball?

The first set of day 2 questions that showed on Friday?

Volleyball: Italy - Canada O/U 3,5 sets

Volleyball: Russia - Argentina O/U 3,5 sets

Handball: Can't remember which exact match it was ( FRA - ARG or POR - EGY possibly, but it was also O/U fifty something selection.

Edited by Purps
  • Thanks 1