Streakrrrr

Livertool

21 hours ago, cris1285 said:

I have 5 correct one, the 6th means a 25e freebet so i have to be careful tomorrow. I might skip it, because the odds increasing on Giorgi, but she would be my pick. Much more convincing than Svitolina aka Mrs Monfils, who got married like a week ago and played three long grueling matched here, i dont think she has much left in the tank. I feel Giorgi will pull off a Puig, and win the whole thing. Only those odds movement makes me worry...

Lucky escape here, that nasty odds movement saved my streak (but not my Giorgi set...). 25e freebet in the bag, bamm! 

But no idea for tomorrow. There are too many huge surprises in volleyball and waterpolo, and while im sure Doncic is able to score 40+, this should be an easy game and he maybe gets some rest 🤔

• Like 2

I'm quiet sure I got 3 in a row with the Croatia vs Motenegro Waterpolo game, but did not receive my free bet & the new question is already posted.

Any one else experiencing issues? 

Screenshot_20210729-162834_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20210729-162926_Google.jpg

Always remember... You can be... do... or have anything your heart desires !

@Nestabear

They've been crediting the prizes and updating the results quite late this time. I got my freebet and spins somewhere after 6pm cet. 

Check back in a few hours and you probably got it by then...

My dream of 18 green ones died today as Japan couldn't win a set from Brazil in womens volleyball. 7 correct, but that's where the run came to an end 😪

Would have been mixed feeling though to get much further, as theres no prize anymore for the overall longest streak. Rather not get to like a streak of 11 and get €5 FB, €20FB and 50 microspins on Starburst for it, when on earlier editions such run could well have been worth €10k or whatever 🙄

• Like 2
  • Sad 2

On 7/27/2021 at 7:48 PM, cris1285 said:

I have 5 correct one, the 6th means a 25e freebet so i have to be careful tomorrow. I might skip it, because the odds increasing on Giorgi, but she would be my pick. Much more convincing than Svitolina aka Mrs Monfils, who got married like a week ago and played three long grueling matched here, i dont think she has much left in the tank. I feel Giorgi will pull off a Puig, and win the whole thing. Only those odds movement makes me worry...

On 7/28/2021 at 5:12 PM, cris1285 said:

Lucky escape here, that nasty odds movement saved my streak (but not my Giorgi set...). 25e freebet in the bag, bamm! 

But no idea for tomorrow. There are too many huge surprises in volleyball and waterpolo, and while im sure Doncic is able to score 40+, this should be an easy game and he maybe gets some rest 🤔

Ok, i know already why a pick is not good, now i should learn how to choose a good one 🤣

My streak is still alive, and as Purps said, in this different edition there is no need to rush, so skipped again today. However i feel like Carreno Busta will win for the chance to be humiliated by the undisputed GOAT Djokovic. Too bad over/under is not available for this game, im almost sure it will be a long one.

Finally did complete third tip, with easy Zverev win 😀 . Was waiting for something like that since wednesday. Now next three easy tips for the spins 😉

• Like 1
the greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist

Also when I try to look statistics I get an error:

Oops! An Error Occurred

The server returned a "500 Internal Server Error".

Something is broken. Please let us know what you were doing when this error occurred. We will fix it as soon as possible. Sorry for any inconvenience caused.

15 minutes ago, Panamera said:

@Jami-Unibet after clearing cache and cookies now it shows my correct pick. But clicking on statistics still gives a "500 Internal Server Error"

@Jami-Unibet @Panamera

It's been like that pretty much from the start of this Streakr round.

EDIT: And by "this round" I mean the Olympics Streakr from the start.

Edited by Purps

Awufull situation on unibet's behalf,had 3 correct answers with today's predicții,but IT shows only 1 correct. The Heindrich/Verge beach volleyball looks to be forgoten.

It's like Unibet îs sabotaging themselfs. If I was the CEO of Unibet I would fire a lot of people

• Like 1