The betting chit chat

jerry

14 hours ago, cris1285 said:

I hate the livebet at unibet specially for handball and basketball. Its the same shit for years. The asian lines are changing every ducking second for no reason, impossible to place a ducking bet. When it appears on the betslip, already ducking unavailable, ridicolous. At least if only the odds changing, you can set to accept the change automatically, but it doesnt work for different lines, only odds.

I had a 25e freebet and tried to place on ncaab. I chose 126,5 over, jumps to 125,5, before i can fucking click on it goes back to 126,5. Unavailable again, there you go 127,5. I took it, i was happy that finally i could place a ducking bet. The game ended, the total is 127 points, lost by a ducking point... Ducking hell!

I dont know who are mods rn, but @Jami-UnibetUnibetorUnibetUnibetUnibetUnibetUnibetorUnibetUnibetUnibet

Or @Seb-Unibet please send this feedback to the relevant team. Really ducking annoying and pathetic, it happens only here. I already complained about it in this topic years ago, but same shit. 

Thanks for your feedback, @cris1285.  Sounds like a really bad UX and I can feel you. However, Basketball is a very fast game and lines are changing all time.

But please be informed that I have forwarded your experience/case to the relevant team. They will check how they can improve the gaming experience on this one.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Seb-Unibet said:

Thanks for your feedback, @cris1285.  Sounds like a really bad UX and I can feel you. However, Basketball is a very fast game and lines are changing all time.

But please be informed that I have forwarded your experience/case to the relevant team. They will check how they can improve the gaming experience on this one.

I know that (not a rookie lol), but somehow its never a 2-3 minutes (or even more) issue at other bookies. Lets say b365 asks you to accept when the line or odds change, and others are pretty much the same. It takes few seconds only. However at Unibet it becomes completely unavailable and your betslip is empty or black. Most of the time it takes more than a minute, or i keep trying until a ducking timeout...

So yeah, it sucks big time.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

20 minutes ago, psrquack said:

Liverpool+Everton.😄

"In 1892, Everton had walked out of Anfield and decided to set up a new club at Goodison Park. Liverpool’s new owner, John Houlding, quickly set about building a new team. He recruited most of his players from Scotland, leading to the creation of a so called ‘team of Macs’. There was just one problem, there was no money left over to buy a kit.

Everton‘s new board had decided to change their shirt to ‘ruby red’, so Houlding decided to go rummaging in the Anfield store room and found Everton‘s old blue and white shirts and that became the new team’s official kit. So for four full seasons, until 1896, Everton played in red and Liverpool in blue."

https://www.thisisanfield.com/2017/07/year-liverpool-f-c-ditched-blue-became-reds/

I think this might be a beginning of a beautiful friendship.😀

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, psrquack said:

"In 1892, Everton had walked out of Anfield and decided to set up a new club at Goodison Park. Liverpool’s new owner, John Houlding, quickly set about building a new team. He recruited most of his players from Scotland, leading to the creation of a so called ‘team of Macs’. There was just one problem, there was no money left over to buy a kit.

Everton‘s new board had decided to change their shirt to ‘ruby red’, so Houlding decided to go rummaging in the Anfield store room and found Everton‘s old blue and white shirts and that became the new team’s official kit. So for four full seasons, until 1896, Everton played in red and Liverpool in blue."

https://www.thisisanfield.com/2017/07/year-liverpool-f-c-ditched-blue-became-reds/

I think this might be a beginning of a beautiful friendship.😀

Thanks for history lesson. Ashamed to admit i didn't know this 🤫

• Like 1

14 hours ago, psrquack said:

My treble for today is: Mainz, Atletic Bilbao and West Brom to win.

LOL 0/3.

Btw I'm thinking about using an odds booster for live bet but I must give up the cash out option in exchange of it. I don't know how big should the booster be being that thing profitable, but my opinion is higher than 50%.

• 2 weeks later...

I'll eat my socks if Milan don't win so over 2 odds are good.

Lot of rotation for liverpool but they can't change all players. It would be just insane for them to play with full intensity in this game every three days pace. In addition Milan must win. Make money with me or in worst case scenario watch video tomorrow of me chewing my socks 😄

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Livertool said:

I'll eat my socks if Milan don't win so over 2 odds are good.

Lot of rotation for liverpool but they can't change all players. It would be just insane for them to play with full intensity in this game every three days pace. In addition Milan must win. Make money with me or in worst case scenario watch video tomorrow of me chewing my socks 😄

Yes but actaully look how many injuries milan have and most of them are they first team players. I still think milan should win this but its not free money as it seems. Nonetheless i still be happy watching you chewing your socks or milan winning 🙂

injuries.png

• Like 2
Unibet hoodie is amazing

2 hours ago, Evarb said:

actaully look how many injuries milan have and most of them are they first team players

Few there that they could use for sure, Hernandez, Kjaer, Leao but i think they got players to cover them so i don't see them failing for those missing players. 

On the other side Salah, Mane & Firmino has scored 10/15 cl goals so that hurts Liverpool way worse if any of them ain't playing. Virgil, TA-A irreplaceable if Klopp decide to rest them too...but we'll see.

• Like 1

Yeah like he is constantly moaning that he needs to rest his players and then this one perfect occasion he only rest Van Dijk and Henderson 😂

Maybe Simeone called with some bribe or something or he is hating Mlan for some reason...Still Milan have bigger chances but this can go too much either way IMO. Interesting that Gomez seem to be 5th CD right now 🤔

Edited by jerry
  • Like 2
the greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist

4 hours ago, psrquack said:

Today's treble: Atalanta, Bayern to win, Lille X2.

Bayern to humiliate Barcelona? Hope so! Xavi was dumb enough to trash talk a bit, acting like its Barca with Messi, Neymar and even prime Ronaldinho on the pitch, and stating that Barca will win. Cant wait 😅

• Like 2
  • Haha 1