The betting chit chat

jerry

2 hours ago, cris1285 said:

Bayern to humiliate Barcelona? Hope so! Xavi was dumb enough to trash talk a bit, acting like its Barca with Messi, Neymar and even prime Ronaldinho on the pitch, and stating that Barca will win. Cant wait 😅

Looking good in the first half 😉

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, cris1285 said:

Looking good in the first half 😉

So sad Atalanta-Villarreal was postponed due to weather conditions. Now I'm curious how the only legal company here how will handle the situation.

Edited by psrquack

2 minutes ago, psrquack said:

So sad Atalanta-Villarreal was postponed due to weather conditions. Now I'm curious how the only legal company here how will handle the situation.

The match should be played in a given timeframe (48 or 72 hours iirc, not sure as i didnt play there long time), otherwise void.

2 minutes ago, cris1285 said:

The match should be played in a given timeframe (48 or 72 hours iirc, not sure as i didnt play there long time), otherwise void.

Thanks(run out of reactions). I like using that company (and knowing the betting options) in case all other options will be banned.

This Barca is 0lucky. Had one shot on target - an almost dangerous one. Karius brrr... sorry, Ter Stegen almost saved the second goal. Bayern had aces, kings and actually a coach , Barca didnt. And also the sunny weather and the crowd helped Bayern. Barcelona claims Champions League is rigged and not gonna play this shit until the new season. If... bruhaha.

• Like 1

Who will play who in the UEFA Champions League last 16?

Benfica (POR) vs Real Madrid (ESP) 
Villarreal (ESP) vs Manchester City (ENG)
Atlético (ESP) vs Bayern (GER)
Salzburg (AUT) vs Liverpool (ENG)
Inter (ITA) vs Ajax (NED)
Sporting CP (POR) vs Juventus (ITA)
Chelsea (ENG) vs LOSC Lille (FRA)
Paris Saint-Germain (FRA) vs Manchester United (ENG)

Not that interesting draw really. Messi vs Ronaldo obviously stands out and maybe Atletico vs Bayern and Inter vs Ajax, but other than that.... meh 🙄

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Purps said:

Who will play who in the UEFA Champions League last 16?

Benfica (POR) vs Real Madrid (ESP) 
Villarreal (ESP) vs Manchester City (ENG)
Atlético (ESP) vs Bayern (GER)
Salzburg (AUT) vs Liverpool (ENG)
Inter (ITA) vs Ajax (NED)
Sporting CP (POR) vs Juventus (ITA)
Chelsea (ENG) vs LOSC Lille (FRA)
Paris Saint-Germain (FRA) vs Manchester United (ENG)

Not that interesting draw really. Messi vs Ronaldo obviously stands out and maybe Atletico vs Bayern and Inter vs Ajax, but other than that.... meh 🙄

Amazingly they managed to make a mess of the draw and had to re-do it 🙄

1271407026_Nyttkuva2021-12-13162022.thumb.png.85d8852a15091f911bf93c03a77b2ec9.png

Some happy, some not 🙃

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, Purps said:

Amazingly they managed to make a mess of the draw and had to re-do it 🙄

1271407026_Nyttkuva2021-12-13162022.thumb.png.85d8852a15091f911bf93c03a77b2ec9.png

Some happy, some not 🙃

Hilarious, made mess twice. And wondering how people come up with conspiracy theories...

Real Madrid, Liverpool and MU will be easier than expected, Sporting can cause headache while Villarreal is the favourite imo.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

Over the weekend a punter placed a 14-fold. But just one result ended up letting them down on a windfall of almost £3,000. The only unsuccessful selection was for there to be over 2.5 goals in Borussia Dortmund's game with Bochum. Unfortunately, it ended 1-1. The former Tottenham and Manchester United striker ruled in favour of the unlucky punter, resulting in a pay-out of £2,732.67

https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/punter-acca-dimitar-berbatov-intervention-25689819

Feels like this precedent can open whole can of worms 😆 What about those who missed only over1,5 for Dortmund 🤪

Ive got just this year numerous correct goals that VAR overturned. Goals that single-handedly ended big accumulators. And to top of that goals in final minutes of the game, even with payout, only to see few minutes later result corrected and money vanished from the account 🤢 Just sayin 😂

• Like 2
the greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist

1 hour ago, jerry said:

Over the weekend a punter placed a 14-fold. But just one result ended up letting them down on a windfall of almost £3,000. The only unsuccessful selection was for there to be over 2.5 goals in Borussia Dortmund's game with Bochum. Unfortunately, it ended 1-1. The former Tottenham and Manchester United striker ruled in favour of the unlucky punter, resulting in a pay-out of £2,732.67

https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/punter-acca-dimitar-berbatov-intervention-25689819

Actually I like this kind of promo. Berbatov is perfect for that, he already looks like he spends his free time in shady gambling establishments...😂

Having said that, Bellingham was clearly offside though...🥱

We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"

What did you guys pick for the Advent Calendar bet builder promo?

I'm decided to trust on these two to continue their streak of "wild" games for one more round at least. Could have picked more ambitious lines too based on recent results, but oh well...

1177008407_Nyttkuva2021-12-18142227.png.70c49ee539ed953e0083e089f0c60a62.png

Hoffenheim Over 1,5 goals

Both teams to score

Gladbach Over 1,5 cards

Hoffenheim Over 4,5 corners

GL everyone 🙂👍

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Purps said:

What did you guys pick for the Advent Calendar bet builder promo?

I'm decided to trust on these two to continue their streak of "wild" games for one more round at least. Could have picked more ambitious lines too based on recent results, but oh well...

1177008407_Nyttkuva2021-12-18142227.png.70c49ee539ed953e0083e089f0c60a62.png

Hoffenheim Over 1,5 goals

Both teams to score

Gladbach Over 1,5 cards

Hoffenheim Over 4,5 corners

GL everyone 🙂👍

Damn Hoffenheim scored one too few on a 1-1 draw. Everything else was correct.

They could very well have scored 3 or 4 goals within the first 30 minutes of play, but then Gladbach scored and the game evened up a bit. Unfortunately for me, Sommer was magical today 😭

• Sad 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

We know life is unfair, poker is unfair (atleast Unibet, "convinced" after reading this forum) but tennis is so unfair too. This Nadal is 100lucky. Djokovic was deported from his side, Karatsev was dead tired, Hurkacz and Zverev had a bad day at the office and lost before Nadal. Shapovalov was the better player vs him but the good old Rafa pulled off the well known tricks again (taking time before serve and acting like he is dead but running like a rabbit) and advanced. Semifinal against a guy who played tons of sets already (taking pills right now) and beating a good player at a Grand Slam is not his habit. The other semi will be a tiring five setter, its written all over it, just like Nadals undeserved trophy. Im not even happy i took him 2 days ago at 3.45 to win the whole thing. Vultureking this guy, always has been. Yikes. 

Edited by cris1285
Edit
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1

9 hours ago, cris1285 said:

We know life is unfair, poker is unfair (atleast Unibet, "convinced" after reading this forum) but tennis is so unfair too. This Nadal is 100lucky. Djokovic was deported from his side, Karatsev was dead tired, Hurkacz and Zverev had a bad day at the office and lost before Nadal. Shapovalov was the better player vs him but the good old Rafa pulled off the well known tricks again (taking time before serve and acting like he is dead but running like a rabbit) and advanced. Semifinal against a guy who played tons of sets already (taking pills right now) and beating a good player at a Grand Slam is not his habit. The other semi will be a tiring five setter, its written all over it, just like Nadals undeserved trophy. Im not even happy i took him 2 days ago at 3.45 to win the whole thing. Vultureking this guy, always has been. Yikes. 

Don't hate the player, hate the rules. Don't like Nadal either for his playstyle but in the end he just does what rules allow him to do, whether the point is delaying matches or overall playing cause he is vaxxed and Djoko couldn't.

• Like 1