The betting chit chat

jerry

53 minutes ago, Purps said:

Will probably pick a bunch of Qatar World Cup t-shirts that are on sale. No idea if FIFA-store items are generally good quality though. Somehow doubt it but oh well... 🙃

Well done fella. 👍 Hope you don't get a signed T-shirt that requires 16 weeks of intense forensic examination to decipher the odd signatures. ☺️

• Haha 1

"It turns out that 75% of all poker players think they play better than the other 75%."     image.png.99a4e82708d54abfc527324e8836768e.png

4 hours ago, GR1ZZL3R said:

Well done fella. 👍 Hope you don't get a signed T-shirt that requires 16 weeks of intense forensic examination to decipher the odd signatures. ☺️

Owl Jelly GIF

Hummels, Reus, Bellingham confirmed! 

@Purps

Sergino Dest's signed jersey for just 950 Euro! How can you say no to such a bargain?

We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Pukki found beast mode just in time before mighty important match against Slovenia.

Thou results have been good, away matches have been quite awful from us so ain't expecting much but as our rest of schedule is easy and Slovenia still got away match against Denmark i would gladly take draw on saturday. Then 9 points from rest of matches and to Euros we are heading (with the expectation that Denmark does their job and don't screw around again)

Screenshot_2023-10-09-15-15-37-374.thumb.png.74271c6375a45d6073aced60fc68c052.pngScreenshot_2023-10-09-15-16-25-922.thumb.png.d8fd1e22c6af914d61b8c0e694460af4.pngScreenshot_2023-10-09-15-16-53-379.thumb.png.e6b5b49262a168267406ecced632e08c.png

22 minutes ago, Livertool said:

Thou results have been good, away matches have been quite awful from us so ain't expecting much but as our rest of schedule is easy and Slovenia still got away match against Denmark i would gladly take draw on saturday. Then 9 points from rest of matches and to Euros we are heading (with the expectation that Denmark does their job and don't screw around again)

Draw would be nice. I wouldn't want to "paint the devil on the wall", but I have a bad feeling that we will get a decent result fom Slovenia but then we're gonna quack it all up at home against Northern Ireland 😩

Interesting to see how the odds favor Slovenia right now, but those are gonna be very different after Saturday. Hopefully on our favor 👍

image.png.20f38c6b34249fa2f0303ab41580eedc.png

Edited by Purps
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, Purps said:

we're gonna quack it all up at home against Northern Ireland 😩

Some faith man 😄

YEah away game against N-I was terrible but home is home, 3-0!!!

Ofc nothing is nuts when it comes to our fussball team, nothing except  San Marino goes down in last round even if we send U-17 team there. Therefore 10 odds i found on another site for winning group is doable. We may well be in position where group win is settled in last round between Fin/Den and Den surely can lose points in N-I if they don't need them anymore while Fin has nuts 3 points. But it all comes down to next saturday match, good result needed...

• Like 2

On 10/9/2023 at 4:02 PM, Purps said:

Interesting to see how the odds favor Slovenia right now, but those are gonna be very different after Saturday. Hopefully on our favor 👍

image.png.20f38c6b34249fa2f0303ab41580eedc.png

Very different indeed :classic_sad:

image.png.9d1feaf1d99eec966ac3b3978d740a5e.png

Just gotta hope for a win tonight and also for Northern Ireland to beat Slovenia and we still have a chance 😟👍

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Purps said:

Just gotta hope for a win tonight and also for Northern Ireland to beat Slovenia and we still have a chance 😟👍

There is still nations league backdoor if we fail at these qualifiers...but yeah, hopefully nortti irlantilaiset defends as well as they have and manage to keep clean sheet 🙏 

Screenshot_2023-10-17-13-00-53-680.png.01971019323254096083859fc11da582.png

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, Livertool said:

After 3-0 they can start relax a bit.

Nope. We start relaxing after 60 minutes and wait for the final whistle cuz we have a one goal lead and surely we'll be able to just defend for 30+ minutes.

Absolutely pathetic.

Edited by Purps
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Livertool said:

Taylor finally got his chance and he delivered. But what the heck was that passivity straight after lead? Looking for trouble, better start to play again 2nd half. After 3-0 they can start relax a bit.

Movie gif. Sacha Baron Cohen as Borat holds out his arms and shakes out some unique dance moves. He dances with a man in a group of other jolly men.

National Team Football GIF by Suomen jalkapallo- ja futsalmaajoukkueet

We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"

1 hour ago, Purps said:

Absolutely pathetic.

Yup. Total shit. But you get what you deserve and no place at Euros for the team that plays like that. Looks like that Slovenia is also winning so it don't even matter. Hopefully at least they learn something from these pathetic two performances but wouldn't count on it. 

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Are there still someone here that understand tennis bets well after andeibn left? What does that net look like to you? Haven't seen as dangling net since i was forced to hang my grandmoms underwear on clothesline back at 80s. Scam!!!

Screenshot_2024-04-10-01-21-44-003.png.3ea1726ea9b11a21f57008a05c4fb0df.png