The betting chit chat

jerry

On 10/21/2022 at 8:11 PM, Stubbe-Unibet said:

One down. Four to go 😄

Stubbe can you do some wiz-biz for me please?

If I am playing PLO and get dealt three Aces next to each other in my hand once every 2791 (i think) hands, and I am playing 2 tables averaging 120 hands/hour total, what would be the standard deviation for the number of times I am dealt AAAx/xAAA per hour?

Is it inherently a normal distribution assuming that the hands/hour is always precisely 120 (ie no variables other than the cards dealt which has consistent variance)?

Betbuilder freebet for one foul of picked players. Took ages for Modric to get one and then he even went for yellow. Like this market very much so far 👍

download.jpg

• Like 1
the greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
30 minutes ago, Podge said:

Ok thank you I never knew that.. abit ridiculous tbf 

I don't do much betting elsewhere, but I believe it's pretty much standard way to go. Some sites use a points system ( 5 for yellow, 10 for red, or something like that ), but that results more or less on a same outcome.

For future reference, if there's a yellow card for the player before the red, or the player gets 2nd yellow resulting on a red card, then the players total card count for the match is 3. That's the maximum one player can get.

Edited by Purps

1 hour ago, Purps said:

I don't do much betting elsewhere, but I believe it's pretty much standard way to go. Some sites use a points system ( 5 for yellow, 10 for red, or something like that ), but that results more or less on a same outcome.

For future reference, if there's a yellow card for the player before the red, or the player gets 2nd yellow resulting on a red card, then the players total card count for the match is 3. That's the maximum one player can get.

Thanks for getting back👍

• Like 1

So im dabbling with fouls by players market :classic_biggrin: Did that in other bookies for a while and now here since Unibet started to offer this in big leagues. Every entity resolve the outcomes differently so sometimes there is some strange situations. Unibet is taking stats from Opta which is the same as Sofascore. So long story short i had today bet on foul by Pavard and he did made a foul but the referee didnt call it and after the play was interrupted he went and give Pavard a yellow for a FOUL. Opta and Sofascore didnt register a foul for Pavard yet he gain yellow for a FOUL. Its a little ridiculous. My point is you make the bet for a foul not that there will be a free kick from it. Why the bet is lost then? I dont really care about this specific bet cause it was very small and i know Unibet will say they taking the stats from Opta and thats it but i really feel  this is wrong :classic_unsure: 

At the end it could be cautionary tale for some of you guys, yellow for foul doesnt mean that offender will register a foul in Opta stats :classic_ninja::classic_dry::classic_huh: There are some yellows that doesnt apply here like for arguing, spitting, fighting whatever but this one was for foul so...

Przechwytywaniedddd.PNG

Przechwytywaniessss.PNG

• Like 2
the greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist

• 2 weeks later...

Any good tips for today? Got some nice promo but i need to play odds of 3 to trigger it. Got little idea what to play today to be honest. Maybe Lehecka and Yastrembska in tennis but i dont like playing low odds on tennis. So maybe someones brother is throwing a game in 5th finnish league or something. I wanna hear about it :classic_biggrin::classic_ninja:

• 2 weeks later...

Betting for your own team is often bad for being bias but going for Ässät to win series against Ilves 

Screenshot_2023-03-17-09-46-49-524-edit_com.android.chrome.jpg.63615a4bba09681885fd3f18a9d85db9.jpg

It was tight against TPS in pity play offs but Ässät fought they way through in last minutes as they have been fighting whole year to even get to play offs.

Screenshot_2023-03-17-09-57-23-338-edit_eu.livesport.FlashScore_com.thumb.jpg.4724809d22f3b18e129e17eeaed4e994.jpg

Matches against Ilves were tight through whole season and pretty even steven so odds above 6 are too high imo.

Screenshot_2023-03-17-09-58-32-610-edit_eu.livesport.FlashScore_com.jpg.52dbfd8dbb2d52962e51e4119863071c.jpg

Lets hope some more of this 😄

• Like 1