The betting chit chat

jerry

12 hours ago, Livertool said:

Odds for Fin have come down from 13 to 10, market knows 😉

I was checking flashscore out of curiosity and then saw this:

b4WybkdBmt1hSuGCdUyQE6ojY0Z.jpg

Even he couldn't save you...:classic_laugh:

• Haha 2
We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"

10 hours ago, Stubbe-Unibet said:

Despite lots of injuries and biggest stars missing,

Really complaining about players missing looking at material? 😄 In addition i hate that they kept the 5 sub rule as it only helps teams with better and wider material,in both club and national football. Latter 2 subs from both teams, Denmark brings in players from pl and buli while our subs are from championship and veikkausliiga 😆

Anyways, i think our gameplan was ok but execution was lacking big time with all the mistakes, wrong decisions and overall hassle. Luke managed to cover lot of them in defence zone (including what would have been very nice own goal if it would have gone in 😁) For some players it is purely skill issue but big part of it is lack of confidence and that should improve along the way with wins. So congrats on the win and welcome to Hellsinki in the fall. I suggest to bag preparation h with you to relieve the ass pain from major buttkicking...

Just now, Livertool said:

Really complaining about players missing looking at material? 😄 In addition i hate that they kept the 5 sub rule as it only helps teams with better and wider material,in both club and national football. Latter 2 subs from both teams, Denmark brings in players from pl and buli while our subs are from championship and veikkausliiga 😆

Anyways, i think our gameplan was ok but execution was lacking big time with all the mistakes, wrong decisions and overall hassle. Luke managed to cover lot of them in defence zone (including what would have been very nice own goal if it would have gone in 😁) For some players it is purely skill issue but big part of it is lack of confidence and that should improve along the way with wins. So congrats on the win and welcome to Hellsinki in the fall. I suggest to bag preparation h with you to relieve the ass pain from major buttkicking...

Insisting on building up slowly from the defense is a weird tactical move for Finland imo. Against weaker nations it makes sense, but when you're facing a team like Denmark, it's a dangerous game. Several mistakes were made in this part of the game, and it could have lead to another goal or two for Denmark.

Anyway, Finland will likely finish 2nd in the group anyway and it wasn't a terrible game from you guys.

• Like 2

Check the latest poker release notes. Have a look at our poker promotions

2 minutes ago, Stubbe-Unibet said:

Insisting on building up slowly from the defense is a weird tactical move for Finland imo. Against weaker nations it makes sense, but when you're facing a team like Denmark, it's a dangerous game.

Totally agree and we were really hardheaded with it especially in first half but second was better and long ball was key to goal too. Over positive and confident approach from coaches but lesson learned...maybe 

• Like 1

Bet is from another site [sorry Unibet[ but its worth to see it. Its not mine btw. How the f i didnt think about it? I mean at 2:2 i just laughed laughed and never thought they could score further :classic_ninja:

Stake 10e winnings=3400e

Spoiler

Przechwytywaniess.thumb.PNG.82f7556972423dd21e02578a3fa315de.PNG

Edited by jerry
  • Haha 1
the greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist

13 hours ago, jerry said:

Bet is from another site [sorry Unibet[ but its worth to see it. Its not mine btw. How the f i didnt think about it? I mean at 2:2 i just laughed laughed and never thought they could score further :classic_ninja:

Stake 10e winnings=3400e

Reveal hidden contents

Przechwytywaniess.thumb.PNG.82f7556972423dd21e02578a3fa315de.PNG

giphy.gif.4263260c4d0e095540f11efe7fc38137.gif

Legos are known to melt very easily so in that way it wasn't huge surprise 🤪

But bad result overall, i expected Denmark to sail for ez group win and 2nd place to go for Fin or SVN so now it gets trickier when Den gives away points too. Especially when Fin match was really awful yesterday. Just gotta hope that two away matches in four days was bit too much for our thin material and that was biggest reason behind that crap.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Przechwytywanieeee.PNG.cb2239958bf127de3c87ffddbe0db561.PNG

How that wasnt faul on Rakitic i will never know. Maybe if Rakitic went down and scream hell. That messed up my masterclass tip 0:0 and Rafa Mir goal in overtime for Unibet promo :classic_ninja:

Lets hope for 2/1 for 50 odds on Sevila :classic_biggrin:

the greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist

Hi

There was a chance to win a good money by predicting the minute of the gole, who is going to score the first one and the results in yesterday final. I have done this for fun but now just found out that first two were right exactly. Anyone know if I can win anything?

39 minutes ago, Sajuken said:

Hi

There was a chance to win a good money by predicting the minute of the gole, who is going to score the first one and the results in yesterday final. I have done this for fun but now just found out that first two were right exactly. Anyone know if I can win anything?

I can't check the terms because of not having had that promo for yesterdays final, but it's always been with these that all the picks have to be correct to get your share of the prizepool. If no one has all correct, then no one wins anything.

• 3 weeks later...

The last dance for Lahoz, he will be the ref on France - Greece tonight. Didn't give a single card on his last two La Liga matches (I caught the last one, and had 6 bets, under 5,5 until under 0,5 cards, the latter paid 17x). Let's see what he does tonight.

He cried after the last La Liga match like baby. I will honestly miss him even if he was an attention seeker bastard, but at least had more charisma than most of the players. 

11 hours ago, cris1285 said:

The last dance for Lahoz, he will be the ref on France - Greece tonight. Didn't give a single card on his last two La Liga matches (I caught the last one, and had 6 bets, under 5,5 until under 0,5 cards, the latter paid 17x). Let's see what he does tonight.

He cried after the last La Liga match like baby. I will honestly miss him even if he was an attention seeker bastard, but at least had more charisma than most of the players. 

Yeah, Greece, well done. 🥶

Who is that shit scored thrice for Finland @Livertool? I had under 4,5 goals and it looked fantastic until the last twenty minutes... 

3 hours ago, cris1285 said:

Who is that shit scored thrice for Finland 

What else can i say but how many years have i told here that Fin to win? If you ignore wisdoms and think you know better then you get poor, no need to badmouth our hat trick hero. I have even been quite modest with our material saying it is thin when our subs make 3 goals like nothing, don't you think?

Top position, most goals scored and least allowed. Euro champions???

Screenshot_2023-06-20-03-05-24-608-edit_eu.livesport.FlashScore_com.jpg.3306c40b0d0f8d05b7384b81439becca.jpg

Torille!!!!

• Haha 2

Shouldn't beat these poor guys so badly, absolutely not Finnish style to score (at all actually) 6 goals. Good chance to make it to the Euro, and to lose all the group matches there 🤪Of course unless something happens like back in 1997...

On a serious note, I knew Denmark is overhyped but this is an unexpected collapse even for their standard. This is the easiest group ever probably and still failing. At least Damgaard (and not Damsgaard) made Denmark proud with Magdeburg! Hero! 😍

• Like 1

3 hours ago, HardGain said:

History reapeting, we just can't hold the lead until the end 🥴

We were there for oh so many years but hard work pays off and results follow. It is funny how much of winning is between ears and once you get rid of the monkey on back things start rolling the right way. Drunken gibberish with hint of truth but anyways, tight group and everything open except for bottom two.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Total world dominance on day 16 of the official FIFA World Cup Fantasy!!! 🙂

image.jpeg.99bc118f11e9ef1db54425fdaf1d229a.jpeg

image.gif.910f80e42a7e3e0ca0a4aac9626f6579.gif

image.jpeg.7e2ae0bc7bcc38f76fdcd5659cb81e53.jpeg

First time ever winning something from these fantasy games 🥳

Will probably pick a bunch of Qatar World Cup t-shirts that are on sale. No idea if FIFA-store items are generally good quality though. Somehow doubt it but oh well... 🙃

Edited by Purps
  • Like 3
  • Haha 1