The betting chit chat

jerry

1-6, yay 🇫🇮🙂 (but fail)

Lame game, lame (0) audience in the hall, lame and fairly hypnotic or maybe even apathetic commentary in the tv broadcast .

Not promising from the perspective of observing enjoyment so far 🙄

Time will tell if worth watching , hope for the best 💪

20220810_033933.jpg

Edited by Rushbie
  • Like 1
  • Sad 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Livertool said:

Nice odds compared to

IMG_20220905_192257.jpg.d3aad48145dc7e924173ccecfcd5a3ad.jpg

Don't really like season bets but maybe there is cashout value if played single 🤔

Definitely think there's value in odds 500. They got Stuttgart at same odds 😆 All other sites I've checked got odds 100-172 on Union.

I'm sure Bayern will take it again, but Union have honestly just been really impressive. They've played Leipzig, Bayern, Mainz, Schalke and Hertha and they're still unbeaten with 12 points. They probably collapse at some point, but odds 500 does not reflect how they've played so far nor the chance of them pulling off a miracle win.
Maybe I'm also a little influenced by how they humiliated Schalke...

Check the latest poker release notes. Have a look at our poker promotions

12 hours ago, Stubbe-Unibet said:

They probably collapse at some point

Just looking at past tables and start of season, dunno if it expected that they collapse. Last season too did well at home, only Haaland fueled Dortmund and Bayern got more points but away games were more struggle. If they improve in those then who knows... 😄

3 hours ago, Livertool said:

Just looking at past tables and start of season, dunno if it expected that they collapse. Last season too did well at home, only Haaland fueled Dortmund and Bayern got more points but away games were more struggle. If they improve in those then who knows... 😄

No, collapse isn't the right word. I just meant that I doubt they can continue like this. But to be fair, it's quite a long run already. Unbeaten last 7 games of last season (with 6 wins) and then the 5 games this season. And as I mentioned, it is not just about the stats but also how they have played this season.

19 hours ago, Livertool said:

Nice odds compared to

IMG_20220905_192257.jpg.d3aad48145dc7e924173ccecfcd5a3ad.jpg

Don't really like season bets but maybe there is cashout value if played single 🤔

Are you sure this bet will have a cash out option? Made a long term bet on US Presidental oucome and the cash out option never happened.

4 hours ago, psrquack said:

Are you sure this bet will have a cash out option? Made a long term bet on US Presidental oucome and the cash out option never happened.

Like said, haven't done these long term bets much but fairly sure cash out is an option. Might be different for politics or site you make the bet but Unibet odds ain't good enough to make this bet anyways.

21 hours ago, Stubbe-Unibet said:

I'm sure Bayern will take it again

Most likely, too bad they don't offer odds for winner without Bayern, Unibet gives 17 so i guess NB should give +30 odds if that would be offered. But what the hell, lets throw 20 for big price, low risk high reward 😄

• Like 1

On 9/9/2022 at 2:38 PM, Stubbe-Unibet said:

After the midweek success, ready with another one 😄

image.thumb.png.76fc3cd3f1301d2361de6f30e32286fd.png

Odds 85.5. €6.7 (50dkk) stake 😄 

Well, can't win them all 😅 Union now first in the league. The operator I placed the odds 4500 bet with do not offer cash out - not that I'd do that anyway, as it's a small stake and all or nothing. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...