The betting chit chat

jerry

32 minutes ago, psrquack said:

Watching Sweden_USA women football game form Tokyo. I wonder how Sweden strong are. I know they have good team, but always thought USA even the olympic team is much stronger.

USA was absolutely garbage. Not to take anything away from the Swedes though, as they played great.

Too bad USA has NZ next instead of the Aussies. Australia could have had interesting odds on that one... They still might be playable on the last match, and maybe even NZ to beat USA or a draw on round 2 will be worth a go.

Good start for the olympics bettingwise anyways. Hope it stays like that 🙂👍

swe-usa.png.0b2f79eb90b0bdf2e7341b53fc166332.png

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Purps said:

Good start for the olympics bettingwise anyways. Hope it stays like that 🙂👍

swe-usa.png.0b2f79eb90b0bdf2e7341b53fc166332.png

Wow, really nice start, congrats!👍 Checked the starting eleven of USA and wonder how experienced the players are. Mostly around 30 or more, and no player under 26. I remember in the previous olympics they were younger players U23 or so with 2-3 older ones.

Now watching Japan-Canada, the goal was ridiculous, hopefully Japan could score.

• Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, psrquack said:

Wow, really nice start, congrats!👍 

Now watching Japan-Canada, the goal was ridiculous, hopefully Japan could score.

Thanks 🙂

Yeah, let's hope so. Got draw and Over 3 on that one, both @ 3,70

Japan scores and would at least getting something back. Looking at the match stats doesn't seem there's too much happening on that one though. Goal attemps 0 - 1 after 41 minutes 🥱

AUS - NZ on telly here in 20 minutes. Will be watching that one. Go NZ! 😉👍

• Like 1

On 6/5/2021 at 5:33 PM, jerry said:

Dig the betshare very much 👍 but t should be easier to send it through Twitter or here [one click something].

My latest bigger odds, lately many times one or two freak errors 🤪

download.jpg

Nice multi...😎

About the share options I agree they look cool. Only if this thingy was made to share the bets in  1-2 clicks.

Few times I was trying to actually make a nice edit, but could not share it afterwards 🤔 

• Like 1

I think the odds Korpatsch will beat Kucova for 1,72 is a bit overrated. In other words it's one of the top tips of the weekend for me. Kucova played almost 4 hours thriller yesterday afternoon, what is incredibl long in women's tennis. Kucova also played a 3 hours duell against Bara Irina in the round before, so my guess goes to 2.0 in sets for the german player.

• Like 1

Never trust romanians except Halep! If they dont fix their matches, they get tight for no reason and loose it all mentally. How on f...ing Earth can you loose a set from 5-1 double break up, and 6-5 40-0??? 7, yes seven setpoints wasted, congrats Niculescu/Olaru. 😡

At least Cilic turned his match around vs a brasilian mug, that would have been the worst loss of the century (considering huge ranking, quality and experience gap) from 5-0 40-0 to 5-6... 🤣

Better for Chinas shooters to win. A lot of familymembers to be punished if not 

In the bbgun serie

The pressure is high,alright 😁

May the game be fair  😎

In the name of Olympics

Edit. Good job, Chinas trio 🎉

Well done and shows majestiCCPsity 👍😄

Edited by Rushbie

• 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, FreedoM said:

giphy.gif?cid=790b761134d33f1c9bc43a7678

11 minutes ago, psrquack said:

LOl, things what Murphy has mentioned.😆

80911530_Screenshot(882).png.b5c938badbcfe517af9d75c47275152f.png 

Sorry! 😢

Edited by GR1ZZL3R
  • Like 3

"It turns out that 75% of all poker players think they play better than the other 75%."     image.png.99a4e82708d54abfc527324e8836768e.png

• 1 month later...

Finally decent odds, but not high enough for the promo imo. Hard to tell when even after a week there is no update to the leaderboard. And it says " To be updated daily once promotion starts "

screenshot-www.unibet.com-2021_10.05-00_54_48.png.d02a04ce90305eceef851eb23690a899.png

Had another shortly after, but these bets are usually limited to less than an euro when the the odds are above 30-40 after making a double with odds of 1.5-2.00. Maybe it's a personal thing, cause of my interest of betting on 2:1 results and draw in games. I also like live-betting when a match point is expected and some of the players in WTA are notorious for losing almost won match! They are serving(with big scoring advantage 5:1,2,3...) for the win against an opponent(good returner and mentally strong which manage to make some great break points) and sometimes the odds at their peak are ~50 - 100 😎

screenshot-www.unibet.com-2021_10.05-04_20_48.png.e14dd1c8914161a9a69e4503c7291e9b.png

I guess @Jami-Unibet didn't manage to convince the persons in charge that such traditionally neglected promotions (especially when the highest odds and leaderboards are involved) are supposed to be fixed when reported. After few years and dozens of promos ruined by this lack of info about the odds which are usually enough to be into 26-50 rank for €50. At least the missing free bets/ profit boosts, which the mods had to credit manually half of the time , aren't s common nowadays(partly due to the very limited offers).

If someone here participate and have an idea of the odds required for the prizes in past competitions, please post some betting intel 😉 

• Like 2