The betting chit chat

jerry

• 2 weeks later...

I'm really not happy with the odds given by Unibet for  the last 6 months, clearly they are lower than many other bookies. 

I like Unibet, but when at least 4 other bookmakers give better odds on the football market, (I have not checked other sport) , something is not right.  

• 3 weeks later...

First tennis bet of the year, not sure if I had any last year either. Anyhow, the 25% profit boost lured me to the dark side, and happy it did 😃

image.png.4b85d09d3b8fc17f51ad6a3f66451877.png

image.png.ef5fb349dcdf4511cfa20b6242d0a76c.png

Placed the bet at 1-1 on 2nd set and super smooth sailing from there. Wish the margins of "going green" were always this comfortable... 🙏

• Like 8

Are there anyone else who always screw up their freebets?!

My percentage of success seems to be like 1 %. There is always like 5 matches and 4 goes right and the fifth is going right until the end, and then everything goes south!

I guess, I just suck at Sports betting! 

• Sad 1

2 hours ago, GotKot99 said:

There is always like 5 matches

image.jpeg.569f0fe1c246c483b7d571714c3d84d3.jpeg

There's usually ( at least ) one that won't co-operate with that many picks you have to get right...

image.jpeg.4142545b8473c4afc9bbe62ff54f7bc8.jpeg

Try rather finding a good single. If it is a generic freebet I usually go for the asian even goal handicap match totals on football ( Over 3 or Under 2 ). You will often end up getting your freebet back and another attemp when betting on those 🙂👍

Edited by Purps
  • Like 2

So I get a message with today's date for some betting action. 

image.png.a5ce1780b4b45119ebd32592faa11f29.png 

image.thumb.png.8cbdefbd6085c6217819334129cd0f19.png 

I reckon I'll go for a correct score double, 'Pool and Spurs 1-1 and City to win, say 5-0.

giphy.gif.af5234c3d1fc23c286e1c6dcd8e1c09d.gif 

🤣

• Haha 3

"It turns out that 75% of all poker players think they play better than the other 75%."     image.png.99a4e82708d54abfc527324e8836768e.png

As a side note my perfect weekend would be;

🏈Giants winning the challenge cup:                                      

⚽Liverpool winning the European Champions:                                                                                                                        .

⚽The Terriers winning promotion:                                       

image.png.e1d3aa13a2d2f39f486d78cd19ec943e.png

• Like 2

"It turns out that 75% of all poker players think they play better than the other 75%."     image.png.99a4e82708d54abfc527324e8836768e.png

19 minutes ago, psrquack said:

I wanted to skip betting on today's UCL final and was clueless about the winner aswell, but received a hint like this.

n1.png.808756ab106b2bc7d5b4badbe8ba898c.png

Now I know who will won.🐦

Didn't he play both clubs?

Perfect desicion to give final to Paris... Lets fking play already!

• Haha 2

• 3 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Sparrow473 said:

Im shocked, i have never seen a bigger victory from Hungary (im in my thirties tho). Beautiful, fantastic, made the english crowd booing. Six points won against England. I know its "only" Nations League, but they surely didnt want a blowout at home... Dafaq!

• Like 3

@cris1285 Congrats man. That was epic win, their biggest loss since 1928 🤩 Also, England have lost a home match by 4+ goals without scoring for the first time in their entire history. Feel like there is big chance that Southgate will not be first coach in Qatar. I will take some good odds for it... 

Meanwhile mine team [Poland] plays embarassing football. Doesnt help we have fraud as a coach and Lewandowski plays like he was serving sentence. Cant wait for abysmal showing in Qatar...

• Thanks 1
the greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist

10 hours ago, jerry said:

@cris1285 Congrats man. That was epic win, their biggest loss since 1928 🤩 Also, England have lost a home match by 4+ goals without scoring for the first time in their entire history. Feel like there is big chance that Southgate will not be first coach in Qatar. I will take some good odds for it... 

Meanwhile mine team [Poland] plays embarassing football. Doesnt help we have fraud as a coach and Lewandowski plays like he was serving sentence. Cant wait for abysmal showing in Qatar...

This is how we do. England fans chanted during the hungarian national anthem: "racist bastards, you know what you are". Thats where they lost the match. The same idiots abused the black guys who missed the penalty a year ago. Thats a but rich coming from them 😅

Hungary is probably the most underrated team atm, a kind of dark horse.