The betting chit chat

jerry

58 minutes ago, WuDu said:

image.png.3c65dfba41152f8a3a6ceedee49a98dc.png

@Livertool @Stubbe-Unibet

I'm demanding answers!

Well, the game could have ended 8-2 or 8-0 as well, so it wasn't even close. Tough to win a bet when Hummels was actively involved in 3 (!!!!) goals and Emre Can caused 2. And yes, the 4-0 by Haller was a co-production of these two clowns.

Typical zero value sentimental foolishness bet based on "best team in the world" getting "best player in the world" back in to game 😄 But don't feel bad, we all been there & done that, learn from mistakes and next time better.

"Best manager in the world"showed skills again losing 6-1 to mighty Bodö/Glimbt and ofc squad was to blame 🤣 Another big golden handenshake heading for special one...

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

18 hours ago, Livertool said:

Typical zero value sentimental foolishness bet based on "best team in the world" getting "best player in the world" back in to game 😄 But don't feel bad, we all been there & done that, learn from mistakes and next time better.

"Best manager in the world"showed skills again losing 6-1 to mighty Bodö/Glimbt and ofc squad was to blame 🤣 Another big golden handenshake heading for special one...

😆

Clear hindsight bias on your part, let's not pretend I bet on Schalke to win the Bundesliga or so...

But like I said, there was probably no value in this bet, but nobody could say that a performance like that was about to happen. Otherwise, we would have seen some Ajax -1 bets pop up, don't you think? 

• Like 1
We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"

23 hours ago, WuDu said:

image.png.3c65dfba41152f8a3a6ceedee49a98dc.png

@Livertool @Stubbe-Unibet

I'm demanding answers!

Well, the game could have ended 8-2 or 8-0 as well, so it wasn't even close. Tough to win a bet when Hummels was actively involved in 3 (!!!!) goals and Emre Can caused 2. And yes, the 4-0 by Haller was a co-production of these two clowns.

Screenshot_20211022-212909_Chrome.thumb.jpg.88441908554417caca38f090157f5356.jpg

• Confused 1

Check the latest poker release notes. Have a look at our poker promotions

3 hours ago, Stubbe-Unibet said:

Screenshot_20211022-212909_Chrome.thumb.jpg.88441908554417caca38f090157f5356.jpg

@Stubbe-Unibet, posting the last 5 games out of some farmers' league, while we're discussing the UCL. You're either trolling on a 5-d chess level or you self-owned yourself once more. Not so sure...

• Haha 4
We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"

On 10/21/2021 at 4:13 PM, Purps said:

I did this, and also the Sunday special every week, which is very similar to this Fire Joker promo.

If you are planning to get risk free bet this week, it is normal dog house, NOT megaways like it says in t&c. Cost a lot to play both and ofc customers fault when unibet promo peeps don't know difference between their products 🤬

• Thanks 1

Just now, Purps said:

@jerry

I suppose you could try clearing cookies and history, or maybe try another browser, if you haven't yet done so.

Yeah, will try everything now i know im the only one. Thanks

• Like 1
the greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist

21 minutes ago, Livertool said:

Farewell OG...

Over 1.5 & 2.5 for Atalanta and match winner. If you find easier money, let me know...

My money on that match is on under 2 goals, so you will probably do just fine 😅👍

glgl!

ataman.png.35f2f084e699f329f899ea03e656dea5.png

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

59 minutes ago, Livertool said:

Farewell OG...

Over 1.5 & 2.5 for Atalanta and match winner. If you find easier money, let me know...

Screenshot_2021-11-02-19-53-48-965_com.android.chrome.thumb.jpg.2b40ddb84ca84f4fcc6d39874c86ebef.jpg

Well you still have a chance to cashout. Today score 0-3 Manchester see you after the game 😘

• Haha 1
Unibet hoodie is amazing

10 minutes ago, Livertool said:

They will screw us both with 1-2? 🥶

I have so little on it that no worries. You should at least get something back, maybe all 3 will go green. Can't imagine there not being more goals on this by final whistle...

EDIT: Sry, thought the Over 2,5 was match total. Yup, 1-2 would be bad 😱

Edited by Purps
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I hate the livebet at unibet specially for handball and basketball. Its the same shit for years. The asian lines are changing every ducking second for no reason, impossible to place a ducking bet. When it appears on the betslip, already ducking unavailable, ridicolous. At least if only the odds changing, you can set to accept the change automatically, but it doesnt work for different lines, only odds.

I had a 25e freebet and tried to place on ncaab. I chose 126,5 over, jumps to 125,5, before i can fucking click on it goes back to 126,5. Unavailable again, there you go 127,5. I took it, i was happy that finally i could place a ducking bet. The game ended, the total is 127 points, lost by a ducking point... Ducking hell!

I dont know who are mods rn, but @Jami-UnibetUnibetorUnibetUnibetUnibetUnibetUnibetorUnibetUnibetUnibet

Or @Seb-Unibet please send this feedback to the relevant team. Really ducking annoying and pathetic, it happens only here. I already complained about it in this topic years ago, but same shit. 

Edited by cris1285
Edited for bad language, i went nuts...
  • Sad 1