Game ON - Tennis challenge

AndreiBN

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Think it's a much better idea for this challenge to post here only the pre-match bets i will be placing. The "in play" ones make no sense ,cause they will be done in few minutes and it's really difficult for you to follow up on them.Not a huge fan of pre-match bets and the best value i get on the lives one, but they are good for this challange , so will do plenty of them.

And around noon time, after most of the Asia tennis matches will be done , will post the daily balance to see how we are doing. Today was a warm up and from tomorrow this will be a bit more clear :D

"When things are bad, it's the best time to reinvent yourself"

Little update :

Been placing a few bets last night and this morning. Won most of them , but also had a couple reds. All in all , managed to get around €300.

Today and most of the weekend i will be busy with things in real life, so will do some pre match bets, around 4-5 every day and hope to get somewhere around €80 - €100 profit every day. Not gonna be easy , but certainly not an impossible task and i'm pretty confident i can do it. But of course, i can fail in style 🤣 .

Yesterday was kind of a "test" day , to see which is the best way to keep this thread and challenge updated , and probably the best idea , especially when i will be busy , is to just place around 4-5 pre match bets during a day. Not gonna gamble with 20 bets every day , so i guess this will be the way we will proceed. If it doesn't go our way, no worries, we will try again :d

Feel free to share your tips here ,like you did yesterday and turned out to be a huge success, might pick some of them from tonight's Europe Leauge matches.

Here is the first pre match bet i've place , not an easy one, it's a treble , stake around €20 and if it will be green , the total will be around €100.

Capture.thumb.PNG.919d794fe207dd40485d6028021b1931.PNG

"When things are bad, it's the best time to reinvent yourself"

With your great tips completing this challenge is very possible. I will keep my fingers crossed (also because sometimes I use your tennis tips ;) ). May the fun and the luck be with you AndreiBN ;)

“Just because you're paranoid doesn't mean they aren't after you.”
― Joseph Heller, Catch-22

Archived