Game ON - Tennis challenge

AndreiBN

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And my pick :

WTA - SINGLES: Moscow (Russia), hard (indoor) Bertens K. - Sasnovich A. 1 @ 1.52 on Unibet

Most of the punters/sites predict Bertens K. to win and this is a very anticipated outcome.

Looking at the stats and the current form she is a favourite indeed, but I guess there is something more which makes this pick so appealing despite the low odds :wonder:

During the last couple of weeks my betting was in a slow mode most of the time , due to all the things i had to take care of in real life. But it wasn't a bad thing, actually it went very well and , to be honest , didn't felt much like betting, cause i've been placing 3-4 bets per days and most of them pre-match , and this action took me like 10 minutes in a whole day. So it felt good not being so focused on griding like crazy and just having some fun whilst looking at the final results

On thuesday this challange will come to and end ( hopefully a happy one ! ) and we will take it from there and see if we can make this more often, because it was cool to have this community feeling , where all of you had a contribution and was helpful..

Current bankrool : €2700 - ish and 4 more days to complete the challange!

Don't forget! You still have time to participate in the potential ( not guaranteed ! ) Community Poker Freeroll ( If the challenge will be a success , i'll have more details about the freeroll next week! ) where we can have some fun and boost the bakroll wth a couple  of :cash: ( It's not gonna be a huge prizepool, but it's alweays nice to play against community members ) . To be eligible , you have to complete only 2 steps : 

1. Get at least 1 correct score prediction in the tennis competition in any of the days of this month and

2. Post at least 1 comment ( "Likes" don't count or just copy/paste messages or letters without being relevant tothe thread ! ) in this thread ( it can be anything , from sharing your tips or your bet slip or just a good luck wish, nothing special ) while this challenge runs .

"When things are bad, it's the best time to reinvent yourself"

Archived