Game ON - Tennis challenge

AndreiBN

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Last bet didn't go our way, but not so important. Was a small part of the bankroll and it's good to try from time to time something more risky.

Here is a new one for the early birds. I will update day 3 tomorrow in the afternoon.

The betslip has 7 selections and the stake isĀ ā‚¬40. Potential profit + stake is aroundĀ ā‚¬160.

Capture.PNG.24d3c149a4e1259ae611f4eda9d1ca78.PNGCapture1.PNG.c9e148a17277fa057fb020139c7b8b55.PNG

Ā 

"When things are bad, it's the best time to reinvent yourself"

Lol :laugh: had to pick few from those too to a single multibet, didn't work this time, so what šŸ†’
Your tips are still golden, man. Everyone can make their own decisions to follow or not.
Keep the flag high! :rockon: (And don't worry about other peeps)

Single: Dortmund - Augsburg over 2,5 goal - 1,53

I think it looks good, Dortmund alone can score three.

Ā 

Combo:

Tottenham - Cardiff 1 - 1,25

Watford - Bournemouth over 1,5 goal - 1,25

Cardiff is a Championship quality team, Spurs need this 3 point. I would be surprised if we dont see at least 2 goals on the other game, i expect a 2-2 but i dont have ballsĀ :haha:

GL!

Ā 

Update : * End of Day 3 *

Current bankroll :Ā ā‚¬500 -ish - with a few placed bets awaitingĀ 

Yesterday and this morning was like a rollercoster. Had a really good run yesterday in the afternoon that lastes until beginning of the evening , where things didn't go quite my way with a few lost best. This morning was the same , ups and down , but no real reason to worry at this stage. In fact, im on the right track. Still wanna get toĀ ā‚¬700 by monday in the afternoonĀ  and think it is doable with a bit of luck and inspiration.

This afteroon no some many tennis matches are scheduled , as most of them will be late in the night or early in the morning , so will slow down and just take some double bets and see how it goes.

Here is one for later in the afternoon. Stake isĀ ā‚¬40 and potential profit+stake =Ā ā‚¬110 .

Over 20.5 games in the match of Wozniacki against Wang and a win for Talaba.

Capture.PNG.1e8d44a34b82542c0ba3fe0c4b9977fa.PNG

@XYĀ wrote:

@AndreiBNĀ here is my little tip.Ā šŸ˜‰

Lille 17 : 00 (CET) Saint-Ɖtienne

/Ā Ā Both Teams To ScoreĀ  /Ā 

Ā @1,73

Nice callĀ @XY@Ā . Got the bet atĀ @1.68 , cause i saw the post very late, but still a nice win. Thanks for the tip :d

Capture.PNG.9d9e988aa43233cf302f6e57052aed2c.PNG

@AndreiBNĀ wrote:

@cris1285Ā , thanks for the tips ,

Made a treble bet with them and changed for over 2.5 goals in Watford - Bournemouth game :P

Stake isĀ ā‚¬35 and potential profit + stake =Ā ā‚¬120

Capture.PNG.639d0731214ec82eb75765378d8959dc.PNG

Turned out to be a green one :dĀ 

Bournemouth showed no mercy for Watford and a crazy match in Bundesliga . What a comeback for Dortmund . Thanks for the tipĀ @cris1285Ā .Ā 

Capture.PNG.e98541e4e0b8b4e5d5ff0579752a46b9.PNG

nice that you caught that oneĀ @AndreiBN.Ā šŸ‘

First goal was scored just 5 min after the bet.Ā :atisfied:

Ā 

Monaco 17 : 00 (CET) Rennes

Tomorrow: AS Monaco to get a first win at homeĀ @2,15

They really impressed me in the first half against BVB but expected collapse came in 2nd half.Saw some positive staff and I expect them to deliver tomorrow.

Rennes coming from a far trip (Kazakhstan) soĀ expecting a tired legs.

Ā 

All in all,big pressure on Leonardo Jardim to deliver something before INT football.Quality is on AS Monaco side.Expecting 1:0 or 2:0 for Monaco.

Ā 

*safer bet-First team to score / AS Monaco /Ā Ā @1,61

**risky bet-Rennes not to score (total goals by away side-under 0,5) /Ā @3,05

Ā 

@cris1285Ā wrote:

How you are doingĀ @AndreiBN? Not much this week except tennis, ā¤ļøā™„ļøā¤ļøty Nations League.Ā 

Haven't been betting so much yesterday and today , cause i'm kinda busy with some things in real life. But we are going well so far ( around ā‚¬700 ) . Will update properly later this evening or tomorrow in the afternoon.

Thanks for sharing your tips and might try a few tonight from other sports as well.

Ostapenko is really a mess lately. After that huge embarrassment in her previous match where she lost with an unbeliveble 0-6 ; 0-6 !! , today she did it againĀ šŸ¤£ , losing to a 350 WTA player....

But her missery is our joy , so...keep on going JelenaĀ šŸ¤£

Very valuble odds with a stake of ā‚¬40 the winnings were around ā‚¬210 .Ā 

Capture.PNG.4acb1c4d6485c7acdf393fcbb1bf8d67.PNG

Archived