Game ON - Tennis challenge

AndreiBN

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@Joco wrote:

How is the challenge going?

Here is a tip for you if you up for some higher odds, tomorrow Bacsinszky to beat Pliskova at 4.1 odds.

very unlikely , not in the final !! i think pliskova will give her best shot's and like always win the first set then lose the second to get the 3rd

Haven't updated this challenge for a few days. Been quite busy with other things and projects in real life, so my time spent on betting on Unibet was a bit limited. Did a few every day, both "in-play" as pre-match. As usual , up's and downs , but we are still good.The dream is still alive! :D

Hopefully, starting next week , i will be able to give it a bit more time, and giving our current bankroll and the time for this challenge ( about 2 weeks and a few days left ), think we can still make without too much effort. By this meaning that will place just 3-4 bets every day and try to pick some goods ones. Don't be shy in sharing your tips as well and will do a new update in a couple of days.

Current bankrool : €1500 - ish and still plenty of time to complete it!

There are still plenty of tennis left, at least for next week , as we have some major tournaments under way, and even if it's the worst time of the year for tennis predictions , we are still capable of picking more greens :d. We have Moscow , Luxemburg , Antwerp , Stockholm and some other ITF ones.

"When things are bad, it's the best time to reinvent yourself"

My little contribution. 😉

15/10/18 NAT Spain 20 : 45  England  /  Spain to win  /  @1,66

At some places odds are already down to 1,55-1,50.

Sorry for AS Monaco tip but I would bet again the same.That lose costed Jardim his job so...

*I would go with 20% of the bankroll,that much I am sure.

@AndreiBN IMO Romania - Serbia Serbia to win@ 2.35 on Unibet is worth  trying, I mean the starting lineup for Romania is just terrible and even tho Milinkovic-Savic is on the bench(and Zivkovic too), Serbia should have more than enough to take all 3 points today and consolidate their 1st place in the group... I would go for value here but if you want to play it safe you can go for Serbia AH(0)@ 1.64 on Unibet(draw no bet). GL :):Cash:

PS. the match starts in around 1 hour...

You cannot have a positive life and a negative mind...

Should have been 3-4 to love for Serbia but nothing to do about it... Tadic and that poor effort from the penalty spot :speechless:  

I had better luck at the tables and somehow managed to finish top4 in the Unibet 50 euro sat:

1743201153_noluckwithserbiabutwonthisticket.jpg.b0c1f7d5efe46e1c23cd04023ddba4b9.jpg 

Hopefully you didn't lose too much on this one @AndreiBN, I'll try to make it up with some NBA tips (I already have 2 matches selected but I'll post them on Oct 16 because in NBA it's better to wait to see the latest news before betting as if 1-2 players will miss the game it can mess up the bet)

GL and hopefully all your bets will be green :cash::cash::cash:

@GR1ZZL3R wrote:

Best of luck on this one @AndreiBN, there seems to be an upsurge of betting threads which I'm checking on regularly. I like tennis but don't bet on it usually, though I know you have a high strike rate in your normal thread. My ammo is going on the horses at the moment, I'm posting every day at least until the end of the month and then see how the bankroll looks, so I'll be supporting you all the way, in spirit if not in cash.

Go go the green machine! 👍

-y

ThomasSSAa

@2masone wrote:

@GR1ZZL3R wrote:

Best of luck on this one @AndreiBN, there seems to be an upsurge of betting threads which I'm checking on regularly. I like tennis but don't bet on it usually, though I know you have a high strike rate in your normal thread. My ammo is going on the horses at the moment, I'm posting every day at least until the end of the month and then see how the bankroll looks, so I'll be supporting you all the way, in spirit if not in cash.

Go go the green machine! 👍

-y

YRAFHG

@XY wrote:

My little contribution. 😉

15/10/18 NAT Spain 20 : 45  England  /  Spain to win  /  @1,66

At some places odds are already down to 1,55-1,50.

Sorry for AS Monaco tip but I would bet again the same.That lose costed Jardim his job so...

*I would go with 20% of the bankroll,that much I am sure.

Spain   2 - 3  England 

0 - 1  16' R. Sterling

0 - 2  29' M. Rashford

0 - 3  38' R. Sterling

1 - 3  58'  Paco Alcácer 

2 - 3  90' Sergio Ramos 

http://78.media.tumblr.com/2134047f18847fb3a12760992f275f0b/tumblr_n6j5caJyfS1skkxtno1_250.gif

UEFA Nations League seems more like how Klopp described it 'the most senseless competition in the world of football' and seems like players treat even the friendly matches more seriosusly from what I've seen so far(players don't put any effort, no determination showed on the pitch... it's just weird how different they play for their club* in the past it was the other way around as players gave more for their National team); I would say that people that avoid to bet on cup/ friendly matches should definetly stay away from this competition too or at least adjust their stake to a much lower one than usual.

Archived