Game ON - Tennis challenge

AndreiBN

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As a rookie seems to me that this is a hard monthly goal to achieve constantly, unless you put in many hours, do you also write down the time invested in the challenge ? maybe give us a number of hours that you`ve put it roughtly at the end.  To me it would seem that if one watches a lot of matches constanly he/she would have an advantage on live betting over pre-match. Hope you get as close to it as possible in this form of challenge in the long run if not this first one :) Good luck and inspiration ! 

@AndreiBN wrote:

Capture.thumb.PNG.a31a9d3930e9c75a3173be56a3d59c43.PNG

Quite a performance there from Aryna Sabalenka in the 3rd set, after being so close to give away .Losing the opening set and being led by a mini break in the 2nd set tiebreak, she showed a lot determination and managed to win , making our treble green as well.

Capture.PNG.d7d33c2bbea35a8a1707f09615f8153d.PNG

Next one is a "double-up" with 2 matches from Stockton . Might get some rain there, so not sure if the matches will get to be played , but if they won't , will make another bet slip with a couple of matches that will be running later in the evening. 

Capture2.PNG.249a2f1235f927e8d8bd40d6def084f7.PNG

"When things are bad, it's the best time to reinvent yourself"

@AndreiBN wrote:

Capture1.thumb.PNG.6fc90269530562e760f3a5075be2a494.PNG

Also the 3rd bet slip of the day was a green one, but not easy at all. :d 

Capture1.PNG.e54eef36c9e83e75712e00b2e1968481.PNG

I've placed another treble for some early matches in the morning and will update the challenge in the afternoon , after most of the games in Asia will be done.

Capture.thumb.PNG.ca49cc26b067576c0408d96996278967.PNG

@AndreiBN wrote:

Capture.thumb.PNG.5b8f88e1c953eb5d2bb568f213690770.PNG

Turned out hat also our late night bet slip was a green one ,so :Thumbsup::Cash: . But , again, was not easy at all and points away from losing. All good when it ends up green :d

Capture1.PNG.c85006435c7d6f2626876e6a5d2d94ff.PNG

Made another treble for this afternoon, pre matches , as i will be busy with real life things , and will update the bankroll situation in a couple of hours.

Capture2.thumb.PNG.1aa3b2246cb76f175f32e1f4ae9a41ef.PNG

1 game to go and it'd be fully green :speechless: Gogo Nikoloz Basilashvili :popeye:
Not sure whether cash out or leave it.. A good reason to setup some snacks and drinks and watch the game 🆒
Starting Friday with a perfect hit would be sweet. Anyway it's already a small win, so thanks @AndreiBN for inspiring tips 👍

tnsbets.png.574cea646e2ae1f1ee904e65d92ea74a.png

Daily update : End of Day 2 ( Will "end" evey day sometime in the afternoon CET , as there are some matches in the morning , especially in Asia )

Current bankroll : €530 - ish with a couple of bets under way.

Capture.thumb.PNG.75716959306d46d09fb9654d864c2f8b.PNG

Pretty happy with the results in the first 2 days of this challenge. For sure made some bad bets and was unlucky , but on the other hand , can say the same about couple of bets where i could had easily lost , so all in all we are on the right path.

On a very short term , one of my goals is to reach by next monday monday afternoon a bankroll of about €700 , but no need to rush yet , as this challenge requires bit patience from my side.

Anyways, another bet for this afternoon :

Capture4.PNG.94fdd4805603192efe8cf6ad0093ec68.PNG

@danmarius78 wrote:

I have a question regarding first request to receive a ticket for November freeroll which says to get at least one correct tennis prediction; where we have to post this prediction? or must be a bet? can you please give more details.

@danmarius78 , 

1. Get at least 1 correct score prediction in the tennis competition in any of the days of this month .

If you click on the green , where it says " the tennis competition" it will direct you to it. 

ok...thanks for clarification ... I'm already participating at this competition from the beginning but unfortunately i didn't predict any correct score by now but I still have plenty of chances to do it; so if in the end i'll predict there a correct score and now that I've made a post in here I'll receive a ticket for the freeroll? just want to be sure

Archived