Game ON - Tennis challenge

AndreiBN

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey guys,

At the beginning of october decided to make a personal sports challenge in conjuction with the Tennis Milestone competition. The goal was to reach €3.000 , with a starting bakroll of €250 , before the end of the month. And it wasn't just my "own" challenge , because i really felt you support and help all the way. And would have not been a big problem if this challenge failed, but with your help, i am please to announce that :

challenge-complete_3_orig.jpg.4b691c6d092c46dcef8f401ff4f61f26.jpg 

Current bankrool : €3.150 !!!

Wasn't an easy task , especially in the first days, but , thanks to you , managed to go up and even tho there has been a few days where nothing seemed to go my way, didn't panic and belived that we can do it! 

For sure i wanna make this kind of challenges in the future , but wanna make it more interesting for you as well , and i have some ideas that could benefit this community and also benefit others that might need some help!

Sometime around next week , hopefully , things will be soreted by then , and i would really like to share with you guys something that came out of this challenge. Something more emotional , but something that can make us be more good to each other, help each other and support each other when most needed.More about this in a week or two! :)

As prommised, completing this challange would also mean that we will have a really nice, friendly , community poker freeroll.Thanks to some awesome community guys ( Ray-Unibet Jeppe-Unibet and Leo-Unibet ) this freeroll will be hapening tomorrow evening.

The prizepool is not a huge one , becuase this is more about having fun and play against each other.

Here are the details i have so far :

Tournament starting time :  Wednesday :20:00 CET

Stating stack : 3.000

Blinds : 8 minutes level

It will be NLHE and top 30 players will get paid. This is becuase we wanted to give something small to most of the participants, as some of you are building a bankroll and this might help a bit the process.

IMPORTANT: USE YOUR COMMUNITY ALIAS OR VERY SIMILAR TO IT!

All the eligible members ( or those who got invited by me ) will get a ticket for it sometime tomorrow in the afternoon. .The list will be sent to Ray and if you feel like to are eligible , but did not received a ticket tomorrow a couple of hours before the tournament starts, let me know!

There are 2 tournaments in the poker lobby at the moment, with my name in it, but it was somekind of a glitch in the sistem and , hopefully , by tomorrow, they will be corrected and we will have the one we need set-up the right way! They will be cancelled , so there is not point to register for any of them!

Thanks a lot for all your help and support with this challenge and it has been great fun! For sure things like this will come more often in the future and we'll try to make it as interesting as possible for you!

"When things are bad, it's the best time to reinvent yourself"

Kudos @AndreiBN !!!

I'm very interrested to hear more about this...(* Sometime around next week , hopefully , things will be soreted by then , and i would really like to share with you guys something that came out of this challenge. Something more emotional , but something that can make us be more good to each other, help each other and support each other when most needed.More about this in a week or two! /html/images/emoticons/Asset1.png )

Good Luck for tonignt Guys & Gals !!!

Always remember... You can be... do... or have anything your heart desires !

Archived