Uo slot wins

nekoneko

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Had the same non-winning streak with 8 spins, but today won €10PL.

The previous wins were freeroll tickets, once or twice 50 bonus points and 1 4PL ticket.

The best strategy should be to keep the spins till the end, except the free-one, as the points accumulate and the chance for big win increase.

No patience though :laugh:

Β 

@GothMoth wrote:

Β 

The best strategy should be to keep the spins till the end, except the free-one, as the points accumulate and the chance for big win increase.

Β 

So the points accumulate somehow? I mean its not one spin one award/one nothing?

the greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist

Played 120 sng 1euro tables for 12 UO spins and got 3 freeroll tickets and some bonus poits?WTF!?!?!?

Glad i finished my poker funds in here,for sure won't deposit NOT one cent for that sick poker soft.

By the Players for the Players,NOT!!!!787878.thumb.png.9abfe4da588d604dadadacf794d8c514.png8945.thumb.png.1850083d7f415ec0cec48f4fc8c7474a.png

Thats the customer most of the bookies want... People tend to play much more than they use to for promos like this. Dont play just for the promotion, because this time nothing is guaranteed. You can play tons of cash games, tons of SNG`s, but none will guarantee any winnings, since its a slotmachine. Just play as usual, and if you get a spin, be happy with the extra chance, use it, and you might win more than with 12 tickets.Β 

@goingfor2nd wrote:

Β 

After 2 plo4 tickets, some bonuspoints and like 15 freeroll tickets, this one was unexpected. Now all i need to do is find the time to play on sundayΒ :happy: thank you unibet!

Β 

so close yet so farΒ :teardrop:

Stil nice result!

Β 

ps:maybe a time for change the nic into goingfor1st 😏

Bricked the supernova on sunday, got it in with KQ against K10 on a KK3 flop and didn't hold. Ah well, freerolling it anyway 😏

I seem to run pretty good in this promo as today i hit this one:Screenshot_20180124-130656.thumb.png.036555a221fabd86a43869c362c6229b.png

Β 

Β 

Totalling about 15 freeroll tickets, some bonuspoints, 2x 4plo4 tickets, supernova ticket and now a 25nlhe25 ticket! Ill exchange this one into a bonus as im playing husng's for now, but this promo has been good to me!

Some people are hitting it nicely i see. My first spin was 4ePLO ticket so suffice to say i had high hopes for this promoΒ πŸ†’πŸ˜‰. But since then only 3x 50points andΒ most of the time high point of my spinning are freeroll tickets. For example i was hoarding tickets last week and with more than 20 spins i won 5 freeroll ticketsΒ :popeye:. This week is even worse cause till now i have 0 freeroll tickets. So maybe last days of promo will be better for me.

More things to win (10points 20points, 1MTT, 2MTT tickets just like real jackpot etc) would be more fun maybe but still, its a great promo ✊. When it will be next time? One year or sooner?

the greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist

Archived